the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

2 posters

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  Empty The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:33 am

She's got it out for me, but I wear the biggest smile.

Edmumd has made his choice. Females are worthless.
And now, in year 2015, he gains the power to use dark magic. He uses it so well, in fact, that the whole planet is scared of what he can do. As his army builds, everyone else decides to calm his anger at the world, Edmund is given a new title. King of the World.

And because of what heartbreak he's faced in the past, he's chosen a new law.

Women are illegal.

Any female found would be killed whichever way the founder pleased. Females all over the world disappeared, because no one had forgotten what King Edmund had done in the past.

A small band of teenage girls have managed to escape the wrath of this new world. They start to each get strange powers, and decide on a plan. Invade the kingdom, and kill King Edmund.

Let's see what happens.

Here is my profile. Please use the same format.

Also, try not to give little sentence responses. It adds to the intensity if it's long and descriptive.

Name: Bryana
Eyes: Florescent green
Hair: Long, thick, wavy brown
Body: Average height, very strong muscles
Personality: Byana is very, very determined and will do whatever it takes to get her life back. She has no ends to what she will do. She is sweet to those she loves, and ruthless to men.
Bio: Bryana lost her little sister because of the new law, as well as her mother. Her father was always drunk and never cared for them.
Picture (if you have one): http://us.123rf.com/400wm/102/179/nastia/nastia1007/nastia100700049/7390129-portrait-of-beautiful-girl-with-green-eyes-near-the-tree.jpg
Other Info: Bryana is a lesbian, but tells no one. This is mostly because due to the hate she feels for men, she ends up liking girls. She doesn't like anyone right now, though, but has felt it before.

Back to top Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:41 am

Name: Ambrosia
Eyes: bright blue with black specks
Hair: long black curly hair
Body: 5'2'', dancer legs, hourglass figure
Personality: She is frail and easily influenced. She is dramatic.
Bio: She was the only child and she ran away from home after witnessing her father brutally murder her mother after the law was put in place
Picture (if you have one): The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  Black-wedding-dresses
Other Info: Ambrosia is in love with falling in love and is easily manipulated.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:42 am

Want me to start? Thanks for joining, love your charrie!

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:43 am

Yes and thanks Smile
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:46 am

Bryanna: The rain is falling in thick sheets tonight.
I'm hunched over in the mud, hiding behind a thick patch of trees. I've been alone for a year now. The last time I saw another girl was when my sister was decapitated in front of me.
The kingdom has shinning silver bricks that pierce light through the dark night. I hustle, my backpack of little food and supplies banging on my back, a silver knife with dried blood in my pocket.
That knife has done a lot of damage.
I see a figure in the bushes near me. I turn my head, and the figure is slim, feminine. It must be a trick, they must have found me.
Panic races in me. I've been caught before, and raped, too, but I've always gotten away in the end, letting the men die in their blood.
I stop dead, staring at the figure.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:49 am

Ambrosia - I hear movement, then I don't. I look and see a feminine figure. I stay quiet at first but then I hear a man behind me and whisper towards the feminine figure. "Who's there?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:52 am

Bryanna: So there is a man.
The need to kill him fires up, and I become a girl with a cool head, and a new goal.
Kill whoever is over there.
I creep silently over. I've mastered this art. Through the trees, weaving in and out, close to the figure.
I jump on it suddenly, the legs trapped in mine, bound by my feet, the arms forced behind a long back, head pushed back by my strong hand over the mouth. My other hand pulls out a knife slowly, the metal reflecting light from the moon.
I get a look at the face.
[iHer][/i] face.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:55 am

Ambrosia - I gasp quietly. "There is a man behind me, about fifteen feet or so." I whisper.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:58 am

Bryanna: I put a finger to my lips with the knife hand, showing her to be quiet. Then I motion my hands down, showing her to stay put.
I slowly get off her, not taking time to study her female features, and my eyes lock with the man.
He has no time to scream. I get him in the hold I had the girl, and he frantically tries to escape but fails.
"I'm going to go easy on you, because you didn't hurt me. But you are a guard."
I take the knife and press the tip down on both his eyes. Then I place it, sharp side ready, inches above the throat. I let him squirm for a little with longer, and then press it in deep easily.
Blood gets all over me. I roll off him and wipe away the blood. He's silent and still now.
I walk over to the girl and measure her reaction.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:04 am

Ambrosia - I breathe deeply and don't look her in the eyes. I hated death, killing, and all the above. I watched the man be still and sighed, "A pity." I frown. It was all the king's fault.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:08 am

Bryanna: I see she doesn't like my brutal killings. That much is obvious.
"Did the men say that when they slaughtered the whole lot of us? No, they said, 'Good riddance'!" I whisper hiss.
I know I'm being mean, but that's just who I am.
"So, what's your name?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:10 am

Ambrosia - I wince at her comment. "Ambrosia." I tell her. "They might have not said that as a whole, but I'm sure some were thinking it."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:12 am

Bryanna: "Men agree one things, because they're all the same. They're all unforgivable murderers. Enough said. I'm Bryanna."
I liked her gentle, forgiving nature, but it wouldn't get her far in a world like this.
"How have you been surviving?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:15 am

Ambrosia - "Good question." I laugh sadly. "I don't even know. I've been lucky."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:21 am

I think I'll join...just five me a moment or two.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:22 am

yay!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:48 am

Name: Molly Ann Curtis
Eyes: Medium brown that looks golden in the light.
Hair: Dyed several different shades of green, curly an just touches her shoulder.
Body: Curvy and a bit top heavy, 5'8"
Personality: She's a bit out there, a southern tech head and gun enthusiast, can be lazy at time's and a tad dramatic. Always has a toothpick in her mouth.
Bio: Grew up in a home with seven older brothers who tried to keep others from finding out about her. But they were caught and she just barely escaped when one of them distracted the police. She's now wanted in the south.
Picture:
The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  Green-yellow-hair
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:50 am

nice
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:55 am

One of my favorite characters is about to die in another chat.
She would probably be his southern cousin. Or something...
By the way, not to be a nag but are you coming back to London? I sent a message but you neve replied.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:57 am

yeah I am. Sorry I'm trying to think of a way to get back in.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:02 am

I can help get you situated again if you want.
And where can I come in on this?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:04 am

just be in the woods and run into us.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 3:19 am

Molly Ann:
"Son of a bitch!" I yell as my trench coat snags onto another bush. What was this, like the third thing I've gotten caught up in? Mother nature and I need to have a little talk about this. I swear, I pop a few holes in some trees and suddenly she's got it out for me! I put my foot up on a tree and start to wrestle it free. "C'mon, babe, work with me here. I don't have time for this!" Suddenly the branch snaps and I go careening onto my back. Lovely.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:44 pm

Bryanna: Sounds of breaking trees startle me.
"Must be some clumsy fat guy. I'll deal with him," I say with a smile.
I turn around, and slink on the ground slowly, belly rubbing the forest floor. Some figure is below a tree, on their back, and I can hear them curse from over here.
It's a female voice.
I figure I must be wrong. Two girls in one day? Not likely. Probably new technology.
I slink closer, and watch the figure closely, knife ready in my pocket.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:07 pm

Molly Ann:

Ever get that feeling that you're being watched? I move my toothpick around a bit and raise an eyebrow. Great, just when I think I finally got away from those sex crazed junkies. Although maybe I'm just being paranoid again... Definately wouldn't be the first time. I slowly sit up and rub my shoulder. "Hey, perv," I call, wincing a bit. Fuck, that'll definately be a bruise tomorrow. "If you want a date why don't you just come out and ask instead of being a peeping Tom?" My favorite weapon, a high tech machine gun I'd stolen from a soldier, dangles from the strap on my back.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 5 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next