the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:40 pm

Ambrosia - "You don't believe in helping the greater good?" I ask her.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 3 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:41 pm

Bryanna: "Because do either of you like living like this? Anyone?" I look.
"Answer is obviously no. So why wait until tomorrow to take that old bastard down. We're going to die eventually, why not die trying, instead of dying while being raped, again?"

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:43 pm

Ambrosia - I shivered at the word rape. Too many memories... "I guess... but I'm not a fighter."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:44 pm

Mary Ann:

"What's the greater good to me? Technically it's a bunch of horny men with guns that don't give a fuck about you or me. Men like them ran into my house, killed my parents, and then patted me on the head when I was still young enough to look like a guy. So fuck your greater good crap. If you're a girlcand you're still alive you better grow a pair of balls yourself."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:45 pm

Bryanna: "Surprising me again. I've shed more blood than I've cut, I've cried enough tears for a river, and I've been through so much loss there's nothing left to hurt me but knives and guns. And you, a little blonde shit, are still alive, emotional and caring? You have to wake up."
I grunt.
"Oh, whatever. I shouldn't be telling you how to live. And I can't blame my period, I haven't gotten it since all the women were killed."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:47 pm

Ambrosia - "What's so wrong with actually caring about people?" I yell.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:48 pm

Bryanna: "Because it means nothing in this world. No one else gives a shit. Feelings are irrelevant."
I shrug, and look over at the kingdom.
"Well, I think I'm gonna get my head cut off, or my pants dug into, but I'll give it a shot." I gesture towards the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:49 pm

Mary Ann:

"Blonde? The fuck? Are you colorblind or something?" I blow my bangs out of my face. "Green! Gre-e-eeeen. And did I give you the fucking impression I was a pansie? Shit man, I come out of hiding one night for some booze and money and this shit happens." I turn around to go. "Fuck this, I'm goin back to bed."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:52 pm

PavoLights wrote:Mary Ann:

"Blonde? The fuck? Are you colorblind or something?" I blow my bangs out of my face. "Green! Gre-e-eeeen. And did I give you the fucking impression I was a pansie? Shit man, I come out of hiding one night for some booze and money and this shit happens." I turn around to go. "Fuck this, I'm goin back to bed."

Bryanna: "I'm actually referring to your hopeless, temper tantrum attitude and lack of confidence. But if you want to ditch the only females you'll ever meet, fine with me."
I grab Ambrosia's arm.
"I won't go tonight, if at least we can keep a camp together. I'd kill for company. Literally. Well, company that's not a man."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:53 pm

Ambrosia - I look down at the ground. "Alright." I say quietly
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:55 pm

Bryanna: "Don't worry. I may be lesbian, but I won't touch you. I'll bet we all get enough of that." I laugh bitterly.
"Hey, have any of you had your periods at all since the whole women law?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:56 pm

Mary Ann:
"And y'all thought I was a cocky little bastard before." I turn around and put my hands on my hips. "Look, I got a pretty nice place not far from here. It's a hella lot better than staying in a forest while it's raining. So while I've never been one for female company anyway," I offer my hand. "I guess it wouldn't be so bad to go in there if I got to shoot stuff."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:59 pm

Ambrosia - I smile a little, "Sounds nice."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:02 pm

Bryanna: "I'm in if the other blonde is."
I look over at Ambrosia.
Then my gaze trails to the kingdom, and a familiar need to burn grips me.
"Hey, one minute, I'ma go cut that cousin of your's face off."
I dart behind Ambrosia, and find him easily.
The killing starts off familiar. The tackle, the unbreakable pinning hold that only the fat ones can break out of, but I've already stabbed them before they can. I jolt his face up with the knife, and he struggles against me. His tongue licks my hand, as if that would make me let go.
"I'd like to make this long, but I don't have time, little bitch."
I drive my knife through the side of his head, the soft spot. His face droops, pupils getting wide on one eye.
I smile evilly, enjoying the thrill of cruel victory. He's not dead yet.
I drag the knife deep across his throat, and carve my name into his cheek. I always do it with my kills.
In blood red, his cheek bleeds: Bryanna
I run back to the girls.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:04 pm

Mary Ann:
"Fuck yea it is," I say. "I even got a butler. So, what do you say fire crotch?" I call to the other girl. "Because obviously if I'm blonde you're a redhead."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:06 pm

Ambrosia - I nod. "Alright..."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Bryanna: I run over to them, whipping my brown hair in her face.
"Brunette. Neutral."
I look at the green haired girl.
"Butler? A slave you mean? How do you pay him?" I snickered.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:07 pm

Ambrosia - "Don't be mean." I say lightly.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:08 pm

Bryanna: "It's in my nature. Sorry, pussy." I grin.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:10 pm

Mary Ann:
"Pay? You're funny." I start pushing past branches until we can see the bright city below us. "C'mon, I live in the tallest building over there." I tell them. "Although it'll take me a moment to let Jeeves know you're coming."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:12 pm

Bryanna: "Jeeves? Who's he? Your boyfriend?"
I follow her silently, knife clutched tight in my hand.
She seems friendly now, which relaxes me.
So I lunge forward, grab a lock of her hair and slice it with a knife. I grin.
"That's for being bitchy."
I jump back, ready for her to attack again, and already in the groove of cat-and-mouse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:14 pm

BRB!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:17 pm

Mary Ann:
Son of a bitch! "What the fuck?! Are you fucking psycho or something?!" I scream as I stand up. "I mean shit, I already knew you were in love with me eversince you started talking about my ass. But you're startin' to get a little pressed." I take another gun out if my trench coat, just a paintball gun. With enough speed to cut through a truck...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:27 pm

Bryanna: "Love you? Nice. Keep entertaining that nightmare. Oh, and I'd watch it with you Day-Glo coloured paintballs. Because really, those stick out in a forest, and I'm right near you." I smirk, knowing she wouldn't dare to it to protect herself.
I wondered why I was so cranky today. Probably because other girls always pissed me off. I hadn't ever gotten along with one. I'd always been the tom-boy, palling with the guys.
Hah. Good old days.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 10:39 pm

Mary Ann:
I smirk and lower the gun. "Then again, you will be staying in my supped up house for the night. I'm sure I'll be able to get something out of you before the night's over." I wink at her and turn around, touching my cartilidge earring as I start to walk down the hill. "Jeeves, I'm comin back in. Prepare the hotel as well as Steve. Maps," I snap ands a blue screen comes in front of me. Fuck, I love being a nerd. "Anything of interest?" "Not in particular, Miss Margaret. Did you have a nice night?" "Does it seem like I got laid by anyone hot? Troy pulled out the guns instead of dropping his pants." "Well, he was a convict." "And he was hot. Oh, and I've picked up some company..." "Good or bad?" "Their staying the night of that's what you mean. Get my shit out the extra room while you're at it."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next