the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:39 pm

I reposted

Back to top Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 5 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:40 pm

Bryanna:
The deer meet is already gone. I wiped blood from the area and burry bones underground, but kept a particularly long one in case I needed a weapon.
For the rest of the night, I tilted my knife back in forth in the fire, just watching the silvery reflections.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:45 pm

Mary Ann:
I smirk and cross my arms. "Yep, that's the one. Now if you'll excuse me," I flip my hood back over my head. "We never had this conversation."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Bryanna:
I just needed to see blood spill.
It's not like I'm Emo or anything. I just needed to see some.
Looking down at my wrists, I'm angry.
This didn't help.
No feeling that I'm drained of pain, or that I can feel.
Why do they even do this?
Oh, I mean, like, not like I'm one of them.
I just needed to see blood spill.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:47 pm

Annabel
I nod with a sigh, green eyes shimmering. At least I know there are others out there, somewhere. Then I darted back down the hall. It was showtime

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:50 pm

Bryanna: "Sorry, Ambrosia." I whisper.
I take the knife, and carve my name into her cheek.
The reason for this is simple.
1) Ambrosia can sleep through ANYTHING. Even a knife cutting her cheek.
2) Marry Ann knows that I carve my name into the cheek of those I kill.
3) When Mary Ann sees Ambrosia, my name in her cheek, she'll assume she's dead, and ...
OK, that's it. My plan. Not sure what the goal is, mostly to piss Mary off when Ambrosia wakes up.
And it's also because this is my way of saying goodbye to them. They'll get that, too.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:52 pm

Mary Ann:
I twitch my toothpick in my lips and go back to the elevator, the Steve hologram already waiting for me in the room. He nods his head at me and I nod back before Jeeves' voice comes through my earring. "Another ally, Miss Margaret?" "Shut up," I say as I lean against the wall. "I already told you, I don't need an ally."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:53 pm

Bryanna: Looks are deceiving.
Especially the looks of the kingdom.
I was walking to it for at least an hour, and it never seemed to move. Finally, I got close enough around it to really have a good look at it.
No windows, no door. Huge pillars of shinning silver stone.
I ran closer, around the back, where the only entrance was.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 1:55 pm

Bryanna: The back of it has no pillars or designs. Just flat silvery stone, and at the very top right of the kingdom, there is a single window.
It's round, with white trim, and curtains are behind it. But a girl with pale skin, skinny and bruised, stares out of it.
She looks down at me, her drained blue eyes flickering with emotion, gaunt face lighting up.
Yeah, it's me, sister.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:04 pm

Bryanna: I glance behind me, and see no one. I feel a small longing to be with someone, anyone, even that Mary bitch.
Just anyone to keep me from crying right now.
I pad my heavily stuff coat. From a distance, I look just like a man, and only my sister recognizes my bright green eyes.
I know she's been trapped as some sort of slave to Edmund. That's as much as she has communicated to me.
She has no writing skills, so that's pretty good, really.
Oh, and she really got her point across about: GET ME OUT OF HERE.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 2:16 pm

Mary Ann:
After like an hour or so of pacing around my room like a cat, I grab my coat an head outside. I've got too much energy to just stay in my room for the night. If there was one an only one thing I learned from my brothers, it was that everything you feel can be handled by hunting. Hopefully those other broads left by now. An if not, well I'm sure fire crotch wouldn't mind a paintball bullet or two to the face.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Dec 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Bryanna: I stare up at her, night black as my raven hair. I look around, and press myself to the wall.
SHIT!
The wall burns like fire. I jump back from it, nursing the burns on my hands. Luckily, my coat protected most of me.
I look up at her, and put this gloves on my hands. Sliding protected fingers up, I find no cracks I can latch on to.
I'll have to do this the hard way.
"Sis, how long is your hair?" I hiss.
She understands that, thankfully, but I have to yell to be heard.
She shakes her shoulder length thin hair. It was beautiful at a time, I remember.
"Fine, you're just going to have to jump into my arms."
I throw rocks at her window to break it open, I can't believe how high up she is.
And she jumps.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Dec 31, 2010 11:46 am

Bryanna: They always catch them in fairy tales....

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5