the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:24 pm

Bryanna: Clever. They got the personality right, the voice good.
I realized they could see me, and saw my knife reflecting light. I stuffed it deep into my pocket and rolled around to the bushes. They would have an idea of there I was, but not good aim. Honestly, my knife against a machine gun? Not good in far range like this. If I could just get close enough, maybe I could pin that bastard down, even though they look tougher than normal for guards.

Back to top Go down

The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.  - Page 2 Empty Re: The new law: Women are illegal. What do the women do? They fight back.

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 1:38 pm

Molly Ann:

My eyes narrow. Oh, so that's how it's gonna be, huh? I'm not afraid to burn this whole freakin forest down if I need to. I open up my trench coat and look at the sides. Let's see, let's see... After a moment, I pick out a sleek little shot gun, kiss the trigger, and stand up. I'm not gonna waste my best bullets on the bastard. "C'mon, babe. I just wanna talk," I say with a smirk. My eyes start scanning the darkness around me. "I'm not very patient y'know. So why don't you say you grow some balls and act like a big kid?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:16 pm

Rae: "Very funny, fat ass. I know you're 'clever' tricks. Show yourself. You can't hide those manly features, can you? Just the voice. But, I can mangle you up until you're impossible to recognize." I say in a scarily calm voice.
I know I've given myself away, but I decide to have fun with this. Whatever guard with all that worthless confidence has lost the easy card. He's going to get a long death.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:28 pm

Mary Ann:

"Fat ass? Oh, so you were looking. I pretty much figured you were. But now you're calling me a tranny too? Hmph. Well, whatever get's your engine started." That person actually sounded like a girl, but I'm not that stupid. What, did someone put her up to it? The guards have finally gotten a nice mimic? Or maybe she's some psycopath who thinks she's a boy. Either way I think I'm gonna drag this one out. "So what are you, like some forty year old perv with a thing for pale chicks with 'masculine features?' Shit, I bet you can't even get a good look at me." When I hear twigs breaking to the side, I instantly move my arm and shoot without taking my eyes off the figure. "Shut up, I'm busy."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:35 pm

Rae: I decide that technology can't do that well. Men suck at acting.
Well, they suck at everything, but that's another story.
This is a girl. Another one. Wow.
And no way she'll believe I'm one too. I'm dressed in men clothes, making me look bulky, and I've gotten into the habit of lowering my voice.
I make a string of twigs snap over to my side, and the gun fires. As it does, I move to the opposite side, the crack of the gun masking the noise I make.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 2:43 pm

Mary Ann:
Fuck, I lost him/her/it. My eyes narrow and I croutch down. "Look, I'm getting kinda now. I already told you I don't do 'patient' and I'm havin' a pretty fucked up night." I bite down on my toothpick as I switch guns. "You got three seconds to haul your ass out here before I nuke every tree in this fucker. And I don't do 'Misissippi's.'"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:14 pm

Bryanna: I see the game of hide-and-seek isn't her speciality. She's better at killing, combat, and intimidating. I'm best at sneaking around, hiding, and close range contact.
"You know, if I was an idiot, I'd take that threat to heart. But we both know it's too dangerous around the kingdom. It would alert all those bastard men. So, I'll be on my way." I say, my head turned away from her to throw my voice and confuse her.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 6:24 pm

Mary Ann:

"Its a good thing I don't have a lot of common sense then," I say. My eyes start looking around the trees again, remembering what my brothers taught me about hunting. "So don't go and run now. If there's one thing I hate more than being broke, it's dealing with pansie men like you." Something moves the slightest bit in the opposite direction of the wind. I grin. "Got ya'!" I yell as I rear back and punch the spot. My knuckles come in contact with a jaw and I smirk. Just a little love tap to know I'm done with this bullshit. "Tag! You're it you stupid, cowardly, balless little-" The person's hat falls off an I blink. So it really was a girl...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 7:00 pm

Bryanna: Her eyes bulge, and her mouth makes a small O.
I can tell she hasn't seen another girl for a long time.
Doesn't mean I don't get my revenge for punching me.
I bring my hand up hard, right up to her jaw.
"That's for punching me. I'm satisfied, now. Let's get out of here."
I take her hand, and lead her to the girl I saw before.
She's dead.
That means someone is near by, someone who heard us.
"Shit." I mutter.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:29 pm

I'm dead :O
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:32 pm

Oooz I wuz just saying that cuz I thought u quit. Hows about ur just injured but I think you're dead?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:36 pm

sounds like a plan! lol
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:44 pm

Kk you wanna jump back in?

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:45 pm

yep!

Ambrosia - I groan and place my hands over the wound in my side, blood coming out and soaking my hands.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:50 pm

Mary Ann:

I stop rubbing my jaw and curse. The fuck? Two girls just out in the open like this? I mean I've seen underground prostitution rings before. Hell, I've been in one. But seriously. "Hey, chick. You alright?" I ask as I hesitantly step forward. No shit she isn't feeling alright. People don't just run around with holes in them for a reason.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 8:54 pm

Ambrosia - "That..." I gasped. "I can't believe him!" I snap. My cousin... the one who said he would protect me... just shot me!
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:18 pm

Byranna: "Now you see what I mean about men." I say, and bend over to examine the wound.
Blood is normal for me. I inflict a lot of damage, so this doesn't bother me.
I lift up her shirt to expose her wound, a bullet through her hip. It comes out the other side, as well.
"We'll need magic to repair this one." I hiss, tearing some clean fabric from her sleeve and putting it on both wounds.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:19 pm

Ambrosia - I wince. "He said he cared about me."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:25 pm

Mary Ann:

I agitatedly flick my toothpick around. Why the hell would family act like that? Didn't his mom beat any sense into him? Or maybe that's the problem."You see which way he went?" I ask.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:26 pm

Bryanna: "Didn't they all?" I say with venom in my voice.
I pull the cloth tighter, make her wince. I let go.
"Sorry."
I wiped my hands on some leaves.
"Well, I assume we all have the same goal. Invade that kingdom and blow the roof off. Let's go kick some ass." I smile.

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:29 pm

Ambrosia - "I can't, I can't be that way. I know they are horrible to us, but I just can't be mean to them back. It isn't how I am." I admit.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:30 pm

Mary Ann:
I raise an eyebrow. "Um, no. Hell- to- the- fuck- no. What made you think I wanted to start some kind of crazy ass rebellion? Or that it would even happen tonight? I don't even know you people."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:32 pm

Bryanna: My smile twists into an angry frown, eyebrows arched down.
"Pussies. How long have you survived, little blondes? And have you once ever made a plan? Seriously. This word is instinct, and quick reactions. You gonna wait another night? How long? Raise the stakes a little?"
I look over at whats-her-face-with-the-gun.
"I'm surprised, with you."

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:34 pm

Ambrosia - "I admit to being weak, I should have died a long time ago, but something is keeping me alive, and whatever that be I don't want to push it by going to the kingdom." I say.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 9:38 pm

Mary Ann:

"You don't even know me, how can you be surprised?" I ask with a roll of my eyes. "I mean you run up on random people and bust a few caps in their asses, hack a few computer systems and put a picture of someone's ass up where the holographic want ads of you once stood all in good fun. But honestly, give me one good reason why I should do this? And none of that greater good bull crap."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next