the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

5 posters

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next

Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 4 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by PavoLights Wed Dec 29, 2010 11:58 pm

No, you're fine!

Cervantes:
"Do you mind taking that death stick out of your mouth?" "What's that? I can't hear you." "The cigarette, Van! Out, out, out." "The cigarette?" "Oui." I put my hands behind my head and yawn. "Sorry, I can't hear you." Suddenly the cigarette is snatched out of my mouth and the music's suddenly stopped. I look down to see Mae tossing both in a trashcan. "Mae, what the f-" "Can you hear me now? Good!" she says as she storms off. I sigh an dig my headphones out of the garbage. "Was that really necesary?" I mutter.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight? - Page 4 Empty Re: My, my....isn't the moon bright tonight?

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:00 am

Ambrosia - I look away from him, "Yes."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:02 am

October
Voices come and i turn to them. I subconsciously take a deep breath and smell them to be werewolves. My eyes flash icy blue at their intrusion. They should have been polite and asked before entering my territory. I shift and howl a warning to them, my pelt bristling.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:04 am

Lawrence
"Shall we run far away then?" I ask her. I take out my hand and call out my scythe. "A sort of thanks for the company. I'm afraid it gets dreadfully quiet in my line of work."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:06 am

Ambrosia - I nod, "Sure. Thank you."
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:09 am

Lawrence
I nod to her. "I'll have to ask you to close your eyes though. Rules and whatnot; the living aren't supposed to see what's next."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:10 am

Mae: I stop walking when I hear the howl. Is this some kind of a joke? This area's been abandoned and unclaimed for decades. Now it's Levou territory, fair and square. I feel my claws start to come out on their own accord an Cervantes grabs my arm. "Hey," he hisses as he bends down to my level. "Relax. You've been freaking out all night. Maybe there was just some kind of mistake..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:16 am

October
I listen for a return call. I had been here since i was nine, there was no way this was an act of cluelessness.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:22 am

Cervantes: After a moment, she sighs and pulls away. Putting her hands to her mouth, she tosses her head back and howls...and then continues to walk. "What are you doing? We can go discuss this with the elders!" "Or we can discuss this now," she says frankly.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:27 am

October
My eyes narrow as i take off, a black blur. They wanted to meet, so be it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:33 am

Mae: I spot the other werewolf and stop. I won't get into a fight, I think. I take a teeth breath and start to walk forward when Cervantes grabs onto the back of my shirt. "Sorry!" I hear him say. "I think this is just one big misunderstanding..."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:39 am

October
I shift and watch them carefully. "A misunderstanding? I seem to understand that you did not ask before entering my territory. I think i understand it perfectly."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:44 am

Mae: My eyes narrow. "What do you mean your territory? This has been open land for almost a century until the Levou clan came."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 12:47 am

October
"This land had been open until eleven years ago when i came. I know of the Levou's line and i can tell you you're outside of it and inside mine," i clarified. My gray eyes flashed blue again as i eyed the two of them.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:09 am

Black&White wrote:Lawrence
I nod to her. "I'll have to ask you to close your eyes though. Rules and whatnot; the living aren't supposed to see what's next."

Ambrosia - I squeeze my eyes shut. "Is this going to hurt?"
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 11:36 am

Lawrence
"Not at all." I cut a rift and took her hand, guiding her through. "No peaking now, or Grim will have both of our heads."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by anonymouswriter Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:14 pm

Ambrosia - I shook my head, "I won't peek." I promise.
anonymouswriter
anonymouswriter

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Dec 30, 2010 3:33 pm

Lawrence
I chuckled and slashed an exit, stepping out with Ambrosia in a very empty New York City. "You can open your eyes now," i said, sending my scythe away again.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:38 pm

Name: Wyatt
Species: Werewolf
Description: Thick shaggy gray hair and round, piercing blue eyes. Alarmingly thin, lanky, and kind of pale.
Personality: Curious but skittish, tends to cry a lot. Easily frightened and submissive.
History: Was with his sister/mother-figure, Leigha, since birth until she was murdered on a hunt only a year ago. Has been on his own ever since.
Any other details: Is a bit of a thief, and still not convinced that Leigha is dead. Spends the majority of his time in his wolf form.
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:48 pm

(I've got some free people if you want to talk to them.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:49 pm

('Kay. ^-^)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:51 pm

(Where are they?)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 7:54 pm

They were just out on the street talking to this one girl about territory lines.
I have a vampire who owns a cafe too, so either one is ok.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by FragileFuzzySocks Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:05 pm

Wyatt: I watched the people, werewolves, face off. I had gotten so excited seeing the girl (October), she had such a scent similar to Leigha. I followed her, almost losing her trail when she bolted off like that. I kept hidden, close enough to where I could actually see her. It wasn't Leigha, after all. My stomach dropped. I went to turn around before I was spotted, when I got whacked in the head by a low branch off of a tree. I yelped and whined as I stumbled backward into the open, gripping my head in pain. (Yea, he's human atm)
FragileFuzzySocks
FragileFuzzySocks

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Thu Dec 30, 2010 8:23 pm

Mae: "Hm?" Before I can respeond, I see a little kid on the ground. Cervantes let's me go as he notices him and walks over. "Hey..." he says, his eyebrows knit in confusion. "You ok?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 9 ... 15  Next