the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next

Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:50 pm

Oh, and for the first equation : (0,1) (2,2) (4,3)

Back to top Go down

Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat - Page 4 Empty Re: Another Eidwyn and Endellion only chat

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:01 pm

and the second: (1/2, 5) (3, 7) (13, 15)

The two lines are parallel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:02 pm

Ehmmhm. I have to go, dangit. See you tomorrow maybe?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:03 pm

Oh, but before I do:
post 3050! yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Wed Jan 05, 2011 11:36 pm

Yay! Bye! Thank you!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 pm

Hello!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 5:14 pm

repost
Mel
It was kinda weird she didn't even try to help- that definitely attested to the fact she hated us. But wasn't it at least her job to, you know, save my life or something? "Do you have a rope, Cass?" I asked, glancing up

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:22 pm

ITSAYSYOU'REON! *hyperventilates*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:29 pm

NOO... then you left...

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:40 pm

Sorry, changed comptuers
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:41 pm

Monica
"care to tell me what the rope's for," I ask, glad that there were no civilians around so I didn't have to help Melissa.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:42 pm

Cass
I fumble around my backpack for a rope.
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 6:58 pm

And now YOURE not on!!!
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:12 pm

Sorry!!! Dinner. Now YOU'RE not on!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:14 pm

Mel
"To slow the flow of blood so I don't die while you stand there watching" I hiss, closing my eyes. Actually, I wouldn't die, but I would probably be driven of all human thoughts and uncontrollably attack either Monica or Cass, or manage to hold on and fall into a coma. Both of which would be even worse than death, actually

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:18 pm

Now I am! It's a good thing to stalk you Wink
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:20 pm

Um... YAY...and... uh oh o.o

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:21 pm

Cass
I find a scarf and tie it around Mel's leg "there. Better?"

Monica
"rest assured, ladies. I will find out what youre up to, and when I do, I'll make sure you stay there for a long, long time."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:23 pm

Mel
"Thanks Cass" I stand up shakily, draping one arm around her neck for support, but not putting too much weight on it "And instead of watching a teenager slowly die while you mutter half baked threats, don't you have like, a job?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:24 pm

Monica
"yes, Im on my break."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:26 pm

did you use the math things we gave you
Mel
"Oh, so this is just a hobby then? Good to know, creeper. C'mon Cass, let's go, she's starting to freak me out" I mutter sarcastically, walking away while still leaning on Cass

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:30 pm

I wasn't right Sad gimme a sec and I'll find the answer

Monica
Sighing, I walk away from the girls. I wasn't stalking them, I was just...being a dedicated worker...

Cass
"man, she just gets weirder and weirder..."
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:32 pm

So we got the wrong answers?! Noooooooooo

Mel
"I know" I sigh, then go quiet for a few minutes. We walk in silence for about a mile until I mutter "Going to take a lot of blood to make up for this. I swear, if I wasn't swarn to no killing..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Eidwyn Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:34 pm

Cass
"you want some of mine?" I ask, not knowing wether or not I was kidding
Eidwyn
Eidwyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jan 06, 2011 7:38 pm

Mel
I roll my eyes "Yeah, right. Funny joke Cass" We finally arrived at the offices again, and I managed to hobble in, grab a bag from the cooler by the desk, and collapse on the couch. Rolling my pants up I saw a spiderweb design of red, covering my leg. Then I downed the bag, sighing contentedly as I saw the red retreat

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 24 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 14 ... 24  Next