the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion

4 posters

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Go down

Blood Mansion - Page 6 Empty Re: Blood Mansion

Post by natashangel Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:10 pm

Laila- I dont think. I just pick up the biggest rock i can find and fling it at the bear.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:17 pm

The bear wheeled around and turned on Laila. It snarled, roared, then charged. Luckily for both Laila and Temperance, the wolves respondedly, admittedly a bit late, to their mistress' distress.

Four of the larger, stronger wolves leapt at the bear, knocking it to the ground. It got to its feet, growled and swiped a huge paw at the wolves, then lumbered off into the forest.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:24 pm

Laila- I could swear my heart was going to beat right out of my chest. My breathe was coming out in rapid bursts and i still couldnt believe that i had just tried to save a vampire whom i had swore to loathe. "Are you okay?," I asked.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:47 am

"Yes," Temperance replied cooly, standing up and straightening her old-fashioned dress. She looked at Laila, in the same emotionless tone of voice, "I suppose I should be grateful to you, slave Laila, for distracting the bear."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:53 am

Laila- "It's not that big of a deal. I mean, I heard you so I came. I could never let anyone die knowing I did nothing to help. Not that that would've happened, I mean, I'm sure you could handle it yourself." I met her straight in the eyes, but inside I was trembling. I definately did not want to say something to make her mad.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 14, 2010 12:35 pm

Temperance tilted her head slightly to one side. "First statement: false. Second statement: True. Third statement: also true. Fourth statement: ... You have no idea how utterly false the fourth statment was."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:47 pm

Laila- I thought about that for a minute. Could it really be true that she had come close to dying? She seemed so ageless, like nothing could ever hurt her. "Well, I'm glad your okay." I said. I look at the huge wolves and remember what her daughter had told me earlier. "Are they going to try to eat me?" I ask.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:46 am

"I suppose I should be, too," Temperance sighed, almost inaudibly. She looked from the wolves to Laila. "Not unless I tell them to," she said, "As of now, I find no reason for their making a snack of you." One of the wolves looked decidedly disappointed at that.

An old wolf came limping along closer to them. "There you are Andros, darling. Are you alright?" the worry in Temperance's voice was very clear.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 15, 2010 12:29 pm

Laila- Andros, I remeber her daughter metioning something about him. Something about him eating me. I shouldve have been scared, and i was a little, but also i was in awe. He was beautiful really. And i could tell that Temperance really cared for him. I figured that she'd probably want a moment alone with him, but first i wanted to make sure he was alright. "Will he be okay," I asked. "Is there like a vet or something around here i should get?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 15, 2010 6:49 pm

Temperance knelt down to Andros' level. (The wolf was three feet tall at the shoulder.) He laid his head down an her lap and whimpered a reply to her question. Temperance looked up at Laila. "Andros isn't well, but he should be alright. A vet would be quite welcome, if there was one anywhere that my brood wouldn't tear to pieces upon entering the forest."

Temperance looked at the wolf's bloodied front left leg. "Raccoons?" she asked plaintively. Andros gave a short bark. Temperance raised an eyebrow disbelievingly, "Rabid undead were-raccoons?"

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Fri Oct 15, 2010 10:44 pm

Laila- I stand there for a minute, then turn to leave when i hear her metion something about rabid undead were- raccoons. Nice. Just when i thought this place couldnt get any better. I start walking slowly away.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 16, 2010 10:18 am

"Andros," Temperance said sternly, "You know as well as I do that that is a complete lie. There is no such thing as "rabid undead were-raccoons." Something undead cannot get rabies. Something that is a "were" something cannot be undead. Lastly, there is no such thing as a were-raccoon. I'm sorry to say that that's just stupid." The wolf looked down at the ground, seemingly of embarrassment.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 16, 2010 9:32 pm

Laila- This was getting weirder and weirder. I wondered if maybe Temperance was more hurt than she let on, brain damage or something? I'm so lost in thought, that i bump into another vampire.

Eric- Some clumsy slave girl bumps into me, ripping me from my train of thought. I grimace, then look toward Temerance. "Everything all right out here, i thought i heard a scream."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:47 pm

Can I just make a slave?
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:50 pm

name: Cardelie Payne
appearence: long shiny black hair and pretty blue eyes, small and delicate
bio: She doesn't know how she got to the mansion, all she remembers is falling into someone's arms and waking up in the mansion all alone
species: human

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:52 pm

Cardelie -- I wake up in a weird mansion with no one around me that I can see. I don't know where I am. Thinks are so scary here. I don't remember my family at all, all I know is that my name is Cardelie and I want to go home.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 12:57 pm

Kalkaia: i walked up the stairs and heard someone walking. I peeked my head in one of the rooms to see a small girl I looked at her for a moment before pursing my lips.

(Kalkaia is a guy, vamp, master.... He has pale skin, green eyes, and black hair.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 1:02 pm

Cardelie - I froze, their was someone looking at me with amazing green eyes. I could tell there was something different about him, he scared me even more than the mansion did. He looked as if I had done something wrong. I didn't say a word, just stood there and stared at him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Oct 20, 2010 3:11 pm

Kalkaia:"Please, don't be alarmed." I said, smiling slightly at her shocked face. "You haven't done a thing wrong. My name is Kalkaia." I said, taking a deep bow towards her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 20, 2010 6:20 pm

Cardelie - "Wh-where am I?" I asked shakily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:36 pm

I guess so.

Name: Jay Pence
Appearance: Dirty blonde hair that goes a bit past her shoulders, has a face with an attitude. Tiny, skinny, but strong
Bio: Robbed 7 eleven stores, evades cops, doesn't follow rules at all.
Rank: Slave. But she definitely won't be so loyal or respectful.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 23, 2010 1:41 pm

(You have to make a slave and a master... Sorry.)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Weasley.Is.Our.King Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:41 am

gah. Ok.

Name: Rena Mai (MY)
Appearance: short, razor cut brown straight hair, thin frame, pale, violet eyes that are nearly always sparkling with happiness or glinting with anger. angular, intense face with high cheek bones, blood red lips.
Bio: She's been in Blood Mansion for only 3 years and is one of those rare mistresses who are actually *gasp* nice to her slave. But that doesn't mean she won't feed off them. She's a vamp you can rest easy around. She an be pretty scary though if you do something to irk her.
Species: Vampire
Blood Mansion - Page 6 Victoria Beckham YES this is victoria beckham.
Weasley.Is.Our.King
Weasley.Is.Our.King

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6