the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Blood Mansion

4 posters

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Go down

Blood Mansion - Page 2 Empty Re: Blood Mansion

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:23 pm

Laila- I take a deep breathe and walk up to Temperance. I nod slightly then turn to follow.

Eric- "You must be Arcadian. Well, come on, your new so we still have to get you used to things around here and i dont have all day."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:26 pm

Alex dutifully followed James. The mansion was gothic in style and grandly formal. It contained an old world charm, but carried itself with dignity. It seemed almost as if it were harboring a dark secret.

The mansion was rather like Temperance Claire, who now stood, awaiting her slave's reply. Assuming, of course, her slave had survived the journey. It was not unheard of for slaves to kill themselves, kill each other, or die in any sort of manner on the journey to a new master or mistress.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:27 pm

Arcadian: "Yes sir." I said, walking after him. I smoothed back my hair and smiled politely.

Kalkaia: Halfway down the hall, I let go of her and glanced back, making sure she was still following. I stopped at a door and nodded. "Here it is." I said. Stupid room. I had to decorate it myself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:28 pm

Temperance scrutinized Laila, her pale face betraying no emotion. At length, she gave a curt, approving nod. Turning about, she gestured for her new slave to follow her into the mansion.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:30 pm

James: I opened the door to his room and motioned him in. "Unless directed be me or one of the other masters you are not to leave the grounds of this castle. It is prefered that you stay in your room, but not demanded." I told him. "Try to keep bleeding to a minimum and please remeber that most of the masters sleep during the day."

Anya: "Not bad for a vamp." I muttered walking in. Not really my style, but i could change that. But i did like that I actually had a window for once.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:35 pm

Kalkaia: I cracked a wider smile. "I made sure that I had a window. Sunlight makes for happier humans." i said, walking in. "Sorry about my first impression. I have to be stronger or face ridicule."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:36 pm

"Of course, sir, I wouldn't dream of leaving," Alex said emotionlessly, "And, not to worry, I am accustomed to the habits of vampire masters, and the requirements of serving such a distinguished people."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Eric- i nod to Arcadian and show her her room, which is decorated basicaly like the rest of the house. "Do what i say, dont do anything without my permission, blah blah blah, and we'll get along fine."

Laila- I follow Temperance into the massion and take a moment to really look at my surroundings while i walk. I wonder where we are going but dont dare ask.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Anya: "Whateve." I shrugged, before dragging a chair over to the window and sitting down next to it. The court yard was beautiful.

James: "Good. you start tomorrow."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:39 pm

Arcadian: "Yep." i said, nodding. "Do you expet me to call you sir or master?" I asked for clarification.

Kalkaia: "I'll call you if I need anything." I said before leaving the room.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:41 pm

Anya: "Uh huh." I pulled out my sketch pad, and looked over the courtyard again. I started sketching what i saw, relaxing for the first time since i have been here.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:43 pm

"Very good, sir," Alex bowed in a servile manner, "I look forward to serving you and your house." He sighed and sat down on the bed as his master left. All that servant talk grew old after a while. But he didn't dare do anything wouldn't be considered absolutely respectful, for fear of what the vampires could do.

Temperance led Laila to a servant's quarters adjacent to her own room. "You shall reside here," she said woodenly, "Feel free to explore your surroundings, but take care not to wander about the forest. My brood are on the prowl at this time, and cannot tell the difference between condemned slave or tolerated slave."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:45 pm

Eric- "Master will do. You start tomorrow, something about humans needing to get settled in. Whatever. Any more questions? You may explore today but after that i do expect you ready to serve whenever needed."

natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Laila- "Of course madam. Anything else you need?"
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:48 pm

Anya: I got up from my seat and desided to explore this castle. I slipped out of my room and wandered the halls.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:52 pm

Arcadian: "Yes, of course, Master." i said, a small smirk playing up my full lips. "I'll always be at your service."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:56 pm

Eric- I distrust this new slave, but right now i have other things to worry about. I look at her one more time, then nod and leave the room.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Temperance shook her. "No, Laila. You will not be needed until tommorow. Please bear in mind, though, that the environment will not be so lax tommorow."

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 10:59 pm

Laila- "Of course."
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:00 pm

Anya: "Anyone here?" I asked as i walked. I stumbled into a music room and tilited my head, seeing a piano. Without a second thought, i walked over to it and stared playing.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:01 pm

(g2g, be on tomorrow)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:08 pm

"I suppose, as a servant, you should know: I am hosting a gala for members of Circle Dusk this week; a moonlit hunt for Circle Midnight next week; and a bonfire event for Circle Dawn the week after that. You will be needed to help with preparations," Temperance said.

Last edited by BariJoy on Sun Oct 10, 2010 9:09 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:10 pm

Laila- "Sure," I say, trying to hide my annoyance. I hate being told what to do. Hate, hate hate it.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:18 pm

"As displeased as you sound, young one," Temperance said, "It is either do as you are told or be condemned. My brood would gladly tear into soft human flesh. Especially Andros. He has grown old, you see. Wild game no longer sits well with him. I would be more than happy to slit your youthful little neck, drain the blood from your heart, and deliver you as a neat little package of meat to my darling Andros." With that, she left in a swish of long skirts.

Back to top Go down

Post by natashangel Sat Oct 09, 2010 11:23 pm

Laila- My new master was like none i had ever had before. Seemed to pick up on feelings very easily and i knew i had already made a bad impression. I decided to check out my new surroundings and maybe look for some others who could tell me more about her. I wondered down the halls in search of something, i just wasnt sure what.
natashangel
natashangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 6 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next