the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

2 posters

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:35 pm

Alexander: I laughed. "Victoria is so paranoid. But it was her quick thinking that got her so high in the ranks. Yes, I'm Alexander. Welcome to the Resistance, Sierra."

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 2 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Sierra: I wasn't sure whether to take him seriously or not, so I just said, "A what? The Resistance?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:54 pm

Alexander: "This whole world as you know it is a dream, Sierra. And we're going to put an end to it. But if you report us, we can't go back to reality." I said gravely.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Sierra: "Reality...?" I said a little dreamily. Which was ironic, considering I was in a dream...Well, according to the bunch of crazies I was surrounded by. "What do you mean? This is reality." I stamped my foot in frustration.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:58 pm

Alexander: "No it's not. Reality is not here. We're all back home, sleeping, unable to wake up."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:05 pm

Sierra: "How do you know? How can you tell?" It was all starting to make sense. The weird feeling I had this morning wasn't me going crazy. Maybe it was me trying to wake up. Trying to become aware...

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:17 pm

Alexander: "Lots of research. And some of us had memories from reality. You know how red the sky is? The sky is blue in reality."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:28 pm

Sierra: I tried to remember the blue sky but couldn't bring it to memory, then suddenly my head felt as if it had been split open. Everything went black for a moment, then I saw lights. Twinkling lights up in the sky. Stars...Then, just as quickly the memory came, it was gone and I could only see the dreary grey of the Resistance hideout and Alexander looking down at me expectantly.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Alexander: "Are you alright?"

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:40 pm

Sierra: "Um..." I wasn't sure what to tell him. "Has anyone ever remembered stars before?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:42 pm

Alexander: "Yes. Only me and Victoria. I'm guessing you just did. That makes three of us."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:18 pm

Sierra: "Yeah...That was so amazing! Why aren't there stars here? Why-why can't we wake up?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:23 pm

Alexander: "Because there is someone stopping us."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:52 pm

Sierra: "Like who?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:59 pm

Alexander: "I'm guessing the one who put us in this sleep in the first place."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:07 pm

Sierra: I rolled my eyes. "Well, obviously. But when I walked in Victoria asked me who I was working for. So who's working against you?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Alexander: "The police. There are two possible options. One is the President. The other is someone bribing the police to stop us."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:17 pm

Sierra: I nodded. "But you're keeping things from me aren't you? Victoria said you would."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:18 pm

Alexander: "Yes. Because I follow orders." I smiled brightly.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:22 pm

Sierra: I smiled back at him. "I thought you were the one who made the orders," I said.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Alexander: "No I don't. I have superiors. And she is one of them."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:29 pm

Wow... I missed a lot. How should I come back in?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:31 pm

(Victoria isn't really involved in this conversation, you could say something to her.)

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:32 pm

Yep. She walked off after sending Sierra to Alexander. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:34 pm

Sierra: "Really? Well...she is scary..."

Last edited by flaggirl3 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next