the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

2 posters

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 3 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:38 pm

(Sorry, I got my characters mixed up. I changed it back to Sierra. Razz )

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 3 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:39 pm

k.

Alexander: "She's serious and doesn't trust just anyone."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:44 pm

Sierra: "I noticed. But...seriously, why she'd have to almost kill me?" I rubbed my neck, remembering the blade that had been there.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:53 pm

Alexander: "She especially doesn't trust outsiders. You should've seen how she was on me. Almost ripped my balls off."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:08 pm

(I'm going to make a girl, too. Hopefully she can shake things up)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:09 pm

Do you want me to repost Victoria?

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:13 pm

Sierra: I laughed. "That would have been interesting." Then I figured while we were on the topic I might as well ask, "And how did you 'prove' yourself?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Alexander: "I followed orders and kept quiet. I also sucked up a little bit."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:21 pm

Sierra: "So how do you suggest I prove myself?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:23 pm

Alexander: "Be a good girl, keep your mouth shut, and stay out of her way."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:28 pm

Name: Raina
looks: long dark hair and light skin, dark eyes, tall, slim- still has curves, nearly flawless
personality: quiet, observant, saucy

(Yeah, a repost would be good...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:29 pm

Victoria: "Fine then. But you will not be entrusted with anything top secret until you prove yourself, nor will you be entrusted with any secret higher than a Class F, which is pretty much given out as rumor. Now, go inform Alexander that you've joined. Tell him my instructions, and he'll get you up to speed." I said, and walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:32 pm

Sierra: I nodded. "Sounds...great. But really, why are you guys doing this?" I motioned around the basement and to the people that were coming in the building, which wasn't very many, but it was enough to call a Resistance.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Alexander: "Because if we don't wake up soon, we will die in reality. And we will be frozen like this forever."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:38 pm

Quincy (was that who I was using?): I heard Victoria walking down the hall and I turned out of the room I had been in. "Hey. What's up with the new girl?" I asked.

Raina: I walked in, looking for Alex, wondering about a new training drill I had heard about, but i stopped short seeing a new girl. I pursed my crimson lips, looking her over.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:43 pm

(You were using Aiden)
Sierra: "Oh...Why is that one looking at me like that?" I pointed at the girl (Raina) who was standing closest to Alexander.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:49 pm

(Oh, gracias... I never know who I'm using until I look back...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:51 pm

(Haha, yeah, I'm the same way sometimes Razz )

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm

Victoria: "She followed me here. I was too careless." I frowned.

Alexander: "Oh, hello Raina. Do you need something?"

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:11 pm

Sierra: I over-looked Raina. She was pretty...almost too pretty. Her lips were pursed and she was looking at me as if I was a piece of dirty bubblegum stuck to the bottom of her designer shoes. So, like any normal person would do, I smiles at her and said, "Hey, Raina. I'm Sierra."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:37 pm

Raina: I smiled back, holding out my hand. "Nice to meet you," I said and turned to Alexander, batting my eyelashes a little. "Whens the next training?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:45 pm

Alexander: "Next Monday." I said, smiling a little.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

Sierra: I just had time to quickly shake her hand before she turned to Alexander. Training? And what was the deal with these two? Man, was I starting to feel out of the loop.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:53 pm

Raina. Monday, Monday, Monday. I smiled a little. "Are you still going to be my partner or do you want me to rain someone?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next