the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

2 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:03 pm

Alexander: "Well, I suppose I can still be your partner..." I smiled deviously.

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 4 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:12 pm

Raina: I smiled and looked back at the girl. "I'm goin to assume that you joined, so you'll be expected at training." I smiled at Alexander one more time before heading to my room.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:17 pm

Alexander: "She's right, Sierra. You need to learn what to do in the event of a raid."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:02 pm

Sierra: I scrutinized him for a moment. "Fine. But what's the deal with you and Raina?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 2:13 pm

Alexander: I smiled. "Just friends."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Sierra: I smirked, "Uh-huh," I said. "So, anyway, what am I supposed to do during training?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 4:59 pm

Alexander: "Learn to fight, of course."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:47 pm

Sierra: My eyes widened, "Sorry about the twent questions," I said, "but, fighting? Fighting who?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:09 pm

Alexander: "The police in the event of a raid, anyone who tries to inform on us, etc."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:19 am

Raina: Before I was out of earshot, I heard the girls question to Alexander and I bit back a laugh. Why was she concerned?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:20 pm

Sierra: I saw that Raina girl walking away smiling. She was really starting to tick me off. I turned to Alexander, "I think learning how to fight sounds amazing," I said with a wicked grin.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:48 pm

Aiden: I walked away, folding my hands and mumbling a hello to Alex before disappearing into the armory. I was going to find the bow I had needed before Monday... I just had to look through the other... hundred.

Raina: She was a persistant one... She wanted to fight me? Well, that's what it sounded like. I sighed and walked to the room where the girls slept.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:54 pm

Victoria: I went to the armory to find a sweet gun to do a little target practice. And who should I run into? Aiden. "Fancy seeing you here." I said as he rifled through some bows.

Alexander: "It's a lot of fun. But you're not to use it against anyone here unless they double cross us." I warned, seeing Raina eyeing Sierra.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 7:58 pm

Sierra: I growled, "Fine. What do I fight with?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:04 pm

Alexander: "You aren't gettting any weapons until you've been trained." I said instantly.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:12 pm

Sierra: "Oh," I said jokingly, "how disappointing."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:25 pm

Alexander: "We don't want anyone getting killed." I smirked.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:38 pm

Sierra: "I suppose that's happened before?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:44 pm

Alexander: "Once, when we were just starting out. Very messy. Almost had to shut down the whole operation."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:52 pm

Sierra: "Eww..." I looked around the room swiftly and said, "Why are we all here anyway? Is there going to be a meeting or something?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 8:53 pm

Alexander: "Soon. But they also just hang here to hide or just to kill time. Maybe make some sabotage plans."

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:02 pm

Sierra: "Cool! I think I'll be spending most of my time here now that I know the city is a joke." I cringed at the idea of the city.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:04 pm

Alexander: "Don't leave too frequently or come too frequently. Someone could notice and it all goes downhill from there." I warned.

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Sierra: "True..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:27 pm

Alexander: "Yeah, don't do anything stupid til we give you clearance."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next