the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

2 posters

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:39 pm

Sierra: I sighed. "Geez, I hate proving myself..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems... - Page 5 Empty Re: It's hard to say that I'd rather stay awake when I'm asleep, cuz everything is never as it seems...

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:13 pm

Raina: I had come back out to get a small handgun, the holster in my boot empty. I heard Sierra say that and supressed a smile. "Well you'll have to get used to it," I sighed, truly upset that she was complaining over something stupid like that.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:15 pm

Sierra: I realized I had gotten on Raina's bad side. Which was probably a bad thing. I turned to face her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:26 pm

Raina: "What?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. I wasn't mad at her, just a little annoyed. When I had joined, it was under the same circumstances... I had just waltzed in here, but I had been questioned for hours.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:38 pm

Sierra: "I'm really sorry. I think we got off on the wrong foot." I looked her up and down and then added with a grin, "And I don't really want to fight you."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 11:13 pm

Raina grinned, her eyes turning friendly. "Okay," she said, trying to be decent.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:46 pm

Sierra: I smiled back at her tightly. I didn't know if she bought my apology or not, but it was worth a try.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5