the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:01 am

Should we continue here?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:06 am

Sure.

Marshall: I pull down the oven door and start jumping on it, much to the guy's horror. When it breaks, I rip it off, grab it by the handle, and grin. I then grab a spaghetti pot for my head and a spatula. I suddenly run outside in Jonas' direction, coming at him like a Mack truck. He wants to use guns? Fine then. But a gun can't stop fifty pounds of raw metal!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:09 am

Jonas
Oh come on, not fair... first he gets me drunk, then he engages me in mortal combat on the streets of New York?! I shoot at his head randomly until a couple get lucky and get through the strainer holes. Besides, he'll have a hard time running at me when he's on the ground and I'm on a car!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:15 am

Marshall: Damn, the car might be a proplem... Suddenly, I have an idea. I ram into the side of the car, making him slip and fall off. Aha, bow who's on the same level. Bending down under my oven shield, I grab the paper bag I took, fill it up with mustard, juice, and some chunky chili and hurl it at him. "Bombs away!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:17 am

Jonas
I whipped around and shot the bag, the force stopping it before it could reach me. My skill with a gun was one of the only skills I had, I was a crack-shot "Nice try Marsh"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:20 am

Marshall: While he's distracted, I ram unto him and point my spatula. "Ready to surrender?" I ask through the pot.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:22 am

Jonas
My shoulder started to bleed again, not a whole lot though "If you end up killing me, then yeah, I guess I will have to surrender huh?"

Got to go, my parents are getting ticked, plus I'm kinda tired...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:27 am

Mmk, night!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:31 am

okay

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:34 am

Marshall: I wince when I see his shirt getting read again. Damn it, how could I forget about that? I fucking caused it for Pete's sake! I hear a woman laughing and shake my head as though to clear my thoughts. No, she was wrong!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:42 am

Jonas
"But wait, I had to tell you... something... can't remember... hold on, I wrote it all down" I handed him a crumpled up piece of paper from my pocket, all in information from and woman and her family was on there

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:46 am

Marshall: I take the paper but before I can even look at it, people start honking at us. I guess that's what happens when you bump someone sumo style into the middle of New York traffic. The guy whose car I rammed into was also saying a few choice words.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:49 am

Yeah... I can imagine XD
Jonas
"C'mon Marsh" I mutter, grabbing his free hand and pulling him onto the sidewalk. Sometimes it felt like even when I was the drunk and shot one, I still needed to look out for Marshall.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:00 am

Marshall: I drop the oven top and rub my head. Joyce comes running over but goes to get the kids instead. My watch beeps and I look down. "Whoops. Time's up."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:01 am

Jonas
"Time for what?!" I ask, obviously worried. He probably had something planned... well, of course he did. He was Marshall. As long as the idea's already slapped him in the face, there's no convincing him otherwise

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:08 am

Marshall: "Well, you and Joyce were going to be kidnapped by room service and taken to the top of the Statue of Liberty for dinner... But they're on break now. So now the kids and I can't go to the water park. Thanks a lot, guys."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:10 am

Jonas
I laughed, leaning against a building for support "Sorry about that Marshall, just read the freaking paper, would you? I think it will make up for making you miss the water park"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:42 am

Marshall: "It better," I mutter as I unfold the paper. My eyes scan the list of names and numbers and I grin. "This is why you should get drunk more often!" I say with a grin. "How did you even get these?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:50 am

Jonas
"If I get drunk every time there's something that needs to be accomplished around here, I'm going to turn into a bloody alcoholic. And you may think I sound crazy, but Mr Walrus told me how to get those." I turn to the street, where I could have swearn I saw a flipper sticking out from under a bench "Shine on, you crazy diamond!" I call with a laugh. Dang I'm drunk

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:58 am

Marshall: I start laughing. "You're right. If you were an alcoholic, y-" I stop when I see a baby's belly button getting waved in front if my face. "So, who'd the baby momma?" asks Joyce. "A politician? A housewife? A stripper!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:00 pm

Jonas
"Or a housewife with a side job as a stripper who dreams of being the president, hmm?" I prod, poking Marshall in the ribs.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:41 pm

Marshall: "Wait, WHAT?!" Whose baby momma? I only had one and they knew all about her. Suddenly, it all clicks. "Hold up! All we did was make out!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:44 pm

Jonas
"Mmhm, that's what they /all/ say, Marshall. Now tell us the truth: is your secret gal pal the reason we're here?!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Jan 23, 2011 12:46 pm

Marshall: "NO! I don't even know her!" I say. Myrah starts giggling and tickles the baby. "His name is The Cuteness." "Reece." "...Reece."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 23, 2011 1:03 pm

Jonas
"So now you're getting /strangers/ pregnant, Marshall?!" I half yell. And I thought I knew Marshall, I had never thought he was the kind of guy to do that... "And Reece? Like the candy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 37 1, 2, 3 ... 19 ... 37  Next