the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 3 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:07 pm

Jude
"You /think/, Mat?!" I hiss, looking over at Sadie. Crap, she can't duck... when the police weren't looking, I tossed a tarp that I found on the ground over her

What /did/ they do, anyway?

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 3 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:13 pm

Hm...I'm voting for causing an accident and not having a permit. Plus someone might've spat at the police.

Mathias: "Dude, can she still breathe?!" I whisper a few moments later. I don't wanna go to jail for murder too!
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:14 pm

Haha, what if Mat caused the accident and Jude spat at the police?
Jude
"Hm... the tarp's kinda moving up and down where her mouth is, so... yes?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:17 pm

Lol, sure.

Mathias: I start poking what I think is her nose. "Sadie? Pssst, Sadie! You're not dead, right? If you are, I'm really, really sorry!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:22 pm

In my mind, that just seems like how that'd go down
Jude
"Ooh crap, the pigs are back!" I hiss, grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling him back down. Sadie gave him a shaky thumbs up, too scared to talk, but showing she was alive

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:32 pm

Mathias: "We have to figure out what to do..." I whisper. I don't wanna get stuck here forever! The rats keep looking at us like Thanksgiving dinner. "Got any plans?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:35 pm

Jude
"I can cause a distraction?" Sadie offered quietly. "No Sadie, sorry, but you couldn't distract a rock. You're just too nice and crap. /I'll/ make the distraction while you two make a beeline for the subway, got it?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:37 pm

Mathias: "And what about you?" I ask. "Dad put me in charge and darn it, no ones getting left behind!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:42 pm

Jude
I chuckle under my breath "I'll be fine, trust me. Gabe and I know how to handle the po-po... sometimes we don't even get arrested. But when I say run, take Gabe and Sadie, okay?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:47 pm

Gabe: "No," I interupt. "Take Sadie. And run. I wanna play too." I distantly hear music playing, some song that I should remember but don't.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:49 pm

Jude
I grinned "Excellent. The two of us verses the pigs. Let's do this. Okay Mat and Sadie. One... two... three... run!" I jumped on top of the trash can, balancing carefully "Hey pigs, is it true that people become cops because they are too dumb to work at McDonalds?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 5:54 pm

Mathias: I grab Sadie's wheelchair and take off for the street as fast as I can.

Gabe: When the police whip around, I grin. "Nope, I think you heard that wrong. These guys are obviously McDonald's disposal bins. I mean do yo' see that stomach? It's like a moonbounce!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:07 pm

Jude
I grin in response "Hey- I think you're right! A couple of them have just as much hair as disposal bins to!" A cop ran at me, and I jumped clear over his head, onto a crate

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:21 pm

Gabe: "Oh, you'll have to try better than tha, fatman!" I call. Suddenly one picks me up by the back of my shirt. She glares as she turns me towards her. "Were are your parents?" she says, but my eyes catches onto something. Giving her an innocent look, I suddenly grab onto her hair and rip out the cruddiesr extensions known to man kind. She let's me go in shock anf I go running down the street, waving the fake hair like a flag. "Viva la revolucion!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:24 pm

Jude
I double over in laughter "Shine on you crazy diamond of a brother, shine on!" Then I hop off of the crate, and land a kick right in a cop's manhood before taking off after Gabe "Okay, so what's the plan now?" I ask as we run, occasionally glancing back at the PO'd cops who have started chasing us

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:27 pm

Gabe: "Find a homeless shelter and see who'll take us in?" I ask. I can't believe I just did that! It was so find. That's when I notice that song again. "The hour's getting late...hey..." I stop and scrunch up my nose. What is that?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:30 pm

Jude
"Maybe not the best idea... they're probably check shelters all over the city, plus they're still tailing us." I point out. "And hey, what's that awesome guitar coming from?" I ask just as we're almost run over by an ice cream truck. The officers stop, shocked

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:33 pm

Gabe: My jaw drops as I take in the van. Whoa, this day keeps getting better and better! The wierd guy, Mat's dad, leans out the window with a paintball gun and theremains of an icecream cone hanging out of his mouth.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:36 pm

Jude
The bum's there to, just kinda shaking his head slowly and looking really ticked, though he was laughing at the same time. Adults are so weird. Then he looked at Gabe with a raised eyebrow "Is that a hair extension?" "No, it's a flag for the coming revolution" I answered for Gabe without missing a beat. Then I climbed in the back of the van as the policeman got closer

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:47 pm

Gabe: I climb in to the sounds of a paintball gun. My eyes widen when I look at all the icecream. But there's a baby on the rocky road...I gently pick him up by his arm pits, lay him on the floor, and grab the container.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:48 pm

Jude
I laugh with happiness as we drive off, the cops cursing at the truck. I grabbed a container of cake mix ice cream "We hit the jackpot, bro"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:53 pm

Gabe: I grin and toast with him. Suddenly the car breaks and I trip. When the wierd guy turns around again, his eyes look scary. "Wh-e-re-'s my son?" he hisses. I start shaking some.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 6:57 pm

Jude
"We distracted the cops while he got out with the girl, they're waiting at the subway" I said simply, unfazed

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:11 pm

Marshall: I blink. "The girl? You mean the one in the wheelchair?" Joyce's ears perk up as though she knows what's gonna come next. I have to bite my tongue to keep front telling her we might have to "adopt" yet another child.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Feb 19, 2011 7:38 pm

Jude
Aww, Sadie was really cool, that look on the lady's face had me worried they were going to kick her out. So I decided to dig deep into my five year old well of cuteness, and put the most adorable face I could muster on "Yes, the one that got stuck in the subway while running away from her parents, the one that Mat had to help"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 37 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 20 ... 37  Next