the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 37 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

Hm... I'm tempted to say Mat/Myrah birth, but that might be going TOO forward. Maybe first time they drink together? That'd be interesting...

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 37 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:53 pm

and after tonight, will you be on...tomorrow? Next weekend?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:55 pm

Yep, hopefully.
And ok, that'll be interesting. I've got a plan, too...
How old should they be? Like 13?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:56 pm

13 and 14? Sure xD this is going to be... first meeting with Mr Walrus, yay!
Yep to when?

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:04 pm

To me ring on tomorrow, during the week, and next week.
And I know I say this often, but I think I'm gonna start another CC. It feels strange that I'm not in another. :/

Marshall at school one day: "Why are you smelling me?" "Because you smell like that homeless man that lives on my street corner. In fact, you kinda look like him today too." "Wow, thanks-" "When's the last time you took a bath?" I stick out my tongue at my current girlfriend and adjust my sunglasses. Dad came to visit yesterday and I only got home this morning. "I showered last night..." If being blasted with a hose counts. "...I think you're just smelling my manly musk." "Oh, it's musky all right."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:14 pm

To me ring?
And okay, just don't abandon this one again >.>

Jonas a bit down the hall: "Uh...." I took a step back as my girlfriend continued to grin at me. I only really had one because Marshall did, and I was afraid he'd hold it over me if he had one and I didn't "Pleeaaase Jo?" "Don't call me tha-" "Pleeeassee?" "No!"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:24 pm

Being. I hate the word correct thingy. >.>
And ok.

Marshall: "And /very/ manly," I finish for her. I take another sip from my water bottle and she rips it from my hand. She takes a whiff of the stuff inside and grimaces. "Ugh, that's what that smell is! What are you drinking?!" "Unicorn blood, babies' tears, and the sweet crushed dreams of kindergarteners after I told them I killed Santa." I spot Jonas down the hallway and wave.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:26 pm

Jonas:
I saw Marshall wave, and I gave him my now signature help-me-I-have-a-crazy-girlfriend look. Somehow, I DO always end up with the crazies, it seems "Pleaasssee Jo? For me? For you true love?" "No! I will never, ever, EVER wear that shirt, and that's that!" She looked at me with big, watery eyes, and looked like she was about to cry

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:40 pm

Gtg
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 24, 2011 11:41 pm

dang! Night Pavo Smile Hope you come back tomorrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:11 pm

GREAT PAVO GETS ON WHEN IM OFF

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:12 pm

Sorry, I seem to be doing that a lot lately. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:54 pm

Just getting on to warn you I wont be on until late evening or later

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon Apr 25, 2011 6:00 pm

Mmk.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 25, 2011 8:25 pm

back~!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Tue Apr 26, 2011 5:44 pm

Marshall: Hm...Jonas is in trouble and Current Girlfriend #7 seems dangerously close to finding out what's in my bottle...Time for the plan omega. "You're breaking up with me?!" I yell suddenly, making a good amount of people stop in their tracks. CG7's eyebrows knit together. "Marsh, what are you-" "Please don't do this to me! I...I think I love you!" I throw my arms around her in one of those huge desperate bear hugs that they do in the romance movies Carrie watches. I don't know why that gets girls all choked up. If I was the girl, I'd think the guy was trying to eat me and whip out my garlic flavored mace. "What are you-" "Please don't leave me!" "Get a hold of yourself, Marshall!" she yells, making the crowd whisper. "I'm not-" "Get a hold of myself? Get a hold of myself?! I confess my undying love to you and that's all you have to say?" I let go of her and bite my lip as though the thought of never seeing her slight overbite again killed me. "Fine, I understand." And with that, I push through the crowd and head for the stairs, trying my best not to explode from all the laughs I'm holding down.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Apr 26, 2011 10:21 pm

SHOOT, I DIDN'T SEE YOU ON!

Jonas
There was yelling from down the hall, and as I looked to my left again, Marshall was causing a scene. "Sorry, my friend is having an emotional episode" "Again?!" "...Yes" I bit back a laugh at her expression. Then I gave her a short wave, and began to weasel through the crowd Marshall had gone through. "Marsh, what the he-" Then I saw the bottle, and raised an eyebrow "Crap, you have that 'I have a plan' face on, and it's kinda scaring me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 30, 2011 9:33 am

Won't be on this weekend, btw

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Mon May 02, 2011 4:19 pm

Sorry to do this to you, but I wont be on for a while. I meant to let you guys know earlier, but I couldn't get on.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

>.<

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 02, 2011 8:25 pm

T.T

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 37 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 35, 36, 37