the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 6 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:29 pm

Marshall: "Yea, well...Do you want to deny her the experience of getting to roll around in an icecream truck? That'd be too cruel!"I start backing up and try to go up the escalator.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 6 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:33 pm

Jonas
I roll my eyes. All Along the Watchtower continued to play on loop "There are many here among us, who feel that life is but a joke" I muttered under my breath along with the music

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:36 pm

Marshall: I curse under my breath. We're going a lot slower than I thought we would. "Hey Jonas, climb up on the roof."

Hold on...
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:39 pm

Jonas
"Um... what?" I asked, raising an eyebrow "Did I hear you wrong, or do you want me to climb onto the roof of this thing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 1:54 pm

Marshall: "Yep, the roof. I need someone to take out the police, and I don't know if you're man enough yet to drive the GAC yet." The Get Away Car.

-a few years later-

Maxwell: When I come back outside, there's a tarp over the body. Mom's starting a fire on the lawn, the clothes I was wearing balled up next to her on the ground. She turns around and smiles at me, but it doesn't reach her eyes. I start sniffing again. I want to tell her how sorry I am, but nothing comes out but sobs. I don't want to leave. I don't want Mom to get in trouble. She bends down and pulls me into a hug. "Hush, Maxie, everything will be alright. Mama's gonna make it all better, ok?"

(Him and his dad were building something when he snapped, hence why they were outside.)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:10 pm

Jonas
"Oh come on, I am /more/ then man enough to drive the GAC" I said... but no way Marsh would ever give up the chance to drive, so I was just wasting air. Sadie's eyes widened a little as I rolled down the window, climbed out, and got on top of the car

ahh
Rose
"So then I was like, don't you /dare/ talk to me like that. I am a girl, and you're just the scum under my feet" "You go girl!" My two classmates, Bethany and Jamie, are rambling about some guy. Why did I have to sit next to them on the bus? Then I saw the curl of smoke in the distance, and I sat up a little straighter "But then he was all, I'm sorry, and I was all, don't give me that! The damage is done!" Before the conversation could force me to lose more IQ points just by listening though, I was up and out of my seat. I hit the lever for the door and bolted, making a beeline for the fire. Nothing interesting /ever/ happened around here

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:18 pm

Maxwell: "Now what's Auntie's address again?" she asks. "1319 Canterberry Hill," I recite between sniffles. She smiles and brushes the hair out of my eyes. I can't help but stare at the bruises covering her jawline, fresh from yesterday's fight. She frowns and moves my chin so I'm looking into her eyes instead. "Be good," she says. "And don't look back." And with that, she let's me go.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:22 pm

Awww
Rose
My long, denim uniform skirt kept slowing me down. I sighed, the smoke from the fire getting thicker as I neared it's point. Then I saw a mother and her son, on a flaming lawn. Ok-ay... hey, I know that kid from school. Maxwell, I think. He didn't really hang out with the other kids, so I didn't know anything about him other then his name. I was invisible as I watched, then bit my lip. Poor kid, I wonder if there was anything I could do to help, he looked really.. sad

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:29 pm

Maxwell: I swallow as she turns away from me and back to the fire. "Bye," I whisper. I grab my backpack and start up the hill, angrily wiping tears from my eyes. Just when I think I can't fuck things up even more, I always have to find a way to make it worse. Why couldn't I have just apologized? "Stupid, stupid, stupid," I whisper.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:33 pm

Rose
I followed him for a tiny bit, until he got far enough away from the house so I could act like I knew nothing about what just happened. Then I appeared out of the treeline "Um... hey... Max, right?" I ask, tilting my head to one side

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:39 pm

Maxwell: I stop when I hear my name and look up. One of the popular girl's from school is staring at me. My eyes narrow and I walk past her as though she isn't there.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:42 pm

Rose
I sighed, tucking a dark curl behind my ear. "Wait up, I just want to talk" I said, keeping up the best I could with a skirt "You look upset."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:47 pm

Maxwell: "No shit," I say before I can stop myself. The last time I talked to someone my age ended with me getting suspended for fighting. They were only pissed because I broke the fucker's rib; no one gave a damn that he started it. But I remember what Mom said about cursing in front of girls and bite my lip. "Sorry," I say quickly. "But it's none of your business."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:49 pm

Rose
I nod, studying his face "Alright then, you're probably right" But I kept walking by him anyway, shifting the weight of my backpack from shoulder to shoulder

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 2:57 pm

Maxwell: "Shouldn't you be going home?" I ask. /Her/ parents were probably expecting her back any minute now. Besides, she's being kinda wierd now. She's never said two words to me in her whole life; why should she care how I feel now?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:40 pm

Rose
I gave a short, humorless laugh "Mum's at work, and dad's out with his girlfriend. I don't think I'll be missed for a while" Why was I sticking around? Just something to do, I guess

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:51 pm

Maxwell: I stop and spin around. "Go away," I say frankly. "Wearing clothes from Good Will doesn't make me a charity. Go gossip about Becka Stuarts or play with your dollies or whatever girls like to do."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:54 pm

Rose
I raised an eyebrow "Look Max, I'm not looking for a charity. I don't know... maybe just somebody to talk to about something other then Luke Garrett's new haircut"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 3:58 pm

Maxwell: That's the kid whose rib I broke, I think. Who the hell would talk about his sissy hair cut? He looks like lesbian if you ask me. I start walling again but go a little faster. "Well maybe I'm not in the talking mood. So can you just point me in the direction of the bus stop and go away?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:01 pm

Rose
I followed after him "Not far from here, a block or two away from the school, in fact"

Last edited by endellion on Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:04 pm

(Whoops, I figured they were in a whole different state. Razz)
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:13 pm

Ooops... scratch that then, I didn't know that >.> I'll edit

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:22 pm

Maxwell: I nod and start walking off towards the school. When I notice a few people still hanging around, I pull my hood over my head and keep my face to the ground.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:27 pm

Rose
"Rose!" Lillia squealed as she ran over. I cursed under my breath, then turned my best smile on "Oh my gosh, did you /see/ the way Luke looked at you in lunch?! Tell me you saw that."

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Sun Feb 20, 2011 4:33 pm

Maxwell: And so the queen returns to her people. But the distraction's just what I need to slip away. I try my best to navegate through the crowd when I feel a hand yank down my hood. "Maxi Pad!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 37 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 21 ... 37  Next