the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 14 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:30 pm

Awesome! Can we fast forward the ride back to DC?

Maxwell: They still continue to whisper though. One of them cked up to me, eying my blood covered clothes and hair. "Are you alright son?" I glare at him. "Yea..." But keep asking questions and you won't.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 14 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:34 pm

Sure, I've been thinking of that concept for a few days now. You wanna start it off?

Rose
"Maxie!" I called, running into the crowd "Oh my gosh, what are you doing, out here like that?" Then I turn around to the others, a smile on my face "Sorry about him, he just got back from art class and had a little... issue. He's the special one in the family" I said, biting my lip "There was red paint everywhere. Come on Maxie, let's get you cleaned up" I said easily

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:39 pm

Maxwell: "I'm not the special one, you are! And I'm not going anywhere but on the bus!" I pull away from her and pull my knees up to my chest. "You have my hoodie and everything back at the room. What else do you want?"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:44 pm

Rose
"You need to come back to get your stuff, remember?" I said, hoping he'd understand I was just trying to get him out of the gaze of the onlookers, especially covered in blood like that

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:50 pm

Maxwell: "Keep it," I mutter. I already have a mom; I damn sure don't need another. That hoish looking blonde girl's with her too. She has
a new pet to play with.

Marshall: "Told ya' I could drive us back in a one piece! And you doubted my skills..." I grin as we pull up to the apartment in the ever-so-slightly-damaged icecream truck.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:53 pm

Jonas
I had a slightly shaken look on my face that faded... but I still couldn't get the image of tipping over that guard rail out of my mind... Sadie looked ready to puke

Rose
I sigh, was he always this... Maxwell? "Fine then" I said irritatedly. Then I turned around and left

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:01 pm

Maxwell: Everyone continues to give me pitying looks as she walks away. I look down at my blood soaked shoes and frown. They can shove their pity up their butts. I slowly grab my backpack off the ground and slip off the bench. "I still need clothes," I mutter when I catch up to her.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:06 pm

Jonas
I could hardly move my shoulder it was so stiff, and I walked out of the car with a false smile on my face that dropped when I got to the bathroom. I stipped my shirt off, pressing a towel against the leaking blood, and cursing as I tried to will the pain away

Rose
"Oh yeah. Well I already maxed one of my cards out, but I have a backup one for if I lose the other one. There's a mall somewhere around here..." I muttered, my anger at him dissolving

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:11 pm

Maxwell: "I don't know if they'll let me go in like this," I say quietly. I can feel the blonde girl's eyes on me as we walk, probably wondering when I'll turn around and swing my hammer her way. I don'r know if her being afraid of me is a good thing or not.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Rose
"Take a shower at the hotel and change your clothes, the red paint thing will only go so far" I said, walking back into the hotel

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:13 pm

Myrah: I run out of the truck anf start kissing the ground. "Land! Sweet, not moving land! Oh, how I love you!" Mat runs off towards the bathroom while Dad starts raiding the icecream stash.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:15 pm

Sadie
I looked positively green as I waited, not sure how to get out of the truck. "A little help?" I squeaked out, taking a gulp of air to keep from puking

Jonas
I heard Mat outside, probably wanting to throw up from his dad's driving, so I wrapped a towel around my shoulder and put my shirt off. Then I went into my room, figuring alcohol was the only way to ease the pain, and drank until I fell asleep

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:22 pm

Myrah: "Coming!" I say as I stand up. My legs feel like hello and I'd probably giggle if I didn't think I'd puke. Joyce is passed out by the freezer, probably having to sleep off that canary. I step over her on the way to get Sadie and lead her out onto the sidewalk. "Oh yea! I have to give you the tour!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:24 pm

Sadie
I smiled, though a little reluctantly "Alright then"

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:25 pm

Maxwell: I bite the inside of my cheek as we get closer and closer. This has to be the last place I'd ever want to return- well, besides home- but I guess I don't have a choice. If the coos catch me, I can't say I won't deserve it. I follow the girls up to my room with only a few awkward glances my way. Guess no one's found the body yet.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:26 pm

Rose
"Okay, grab some clothes and take a shower, because then we're going shopping!" I practically squealed. There was nothing much I liked more then shopping, one thing I had in common with my shallow classmates

Gah, I /hate/ shopping with a firy, burning passion

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:40 pm

Seriously? I lurve it! ^_^
According to my parents, it's the only difference between me and a teenage boy.

Myrah: "Yay!" I wheel her inside and start pointing at things. "Kitchen, bathroom, Dad's room, Jonas' room, Mat and mines room. Joyce doesn't really have one since we kicked her out or her's, so she's got the living room more or less."

Maxwell: The blonde girl stays quiet but I can see her getting all excited too. I can't help but wince at the word. Shopping usually meant going with mom to the Salvation Army for three hours while she made me hold things. I grab some old clothes and get into the shower. The blood almost seems to cling to my skin as though it belonged there and I can't help but think of what I told Rose earlier. When I'm dressed, I crack open the door look at her. "I lied," I murmur.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:44 pm

Rose
"Lied about what?" I asked, tilting my head to the side, my mind racing with the possibilities. Those two words never meant anything good. Like when dad took back the promises he made to mom... I snapped out of my mini daydream

Sadie
My eyes widened, then turned confused when I saw the faded paint splatters everywhere...

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:52 pm

Maxwell: "I'm not a killer, at least I don't want to be. I'm not completely sure /what/ I am anymore." Before I was "that quiet kid" or "the slut's son" or "stupid." Even if I didn't like it, a least I was a something.

Myrah: "Oh yea...we forgot to clean those..." I say as I look at the walls. "Man, that sucks. It's a good thing Joyce is asleep!"
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:56 pm

Sadie
"So all the adults are passed out? What are we going to do now?" I asked, raising an eyebrow as I held my brokelele tighter

Rose
"You don't... seem like a killer. A little crazy, but not a killer. And... I'm not sure what I am anymore either" Not the queen bee of the school I was just days ago, not the rich only child.

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:04 pm

Maxwell: I'm not the only one. Somehow, that thought makes me smile. I toss the rest of my things under the bed and grab a hat just in case someone recognizes me. "Ok, let's get this over with."
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:08 pm

Rose
I decide I like his smile. They're rare, but bright. They make his eyes light up, and I smile in response "Okay. We're all going to need clothes, in fact... so I'll go back and forth between you two to give opinions and such" I laugh in delight, then grab both of their hands and tug them out the door

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:22 pm

Valerie: I /do/ need new clothes, and the ginger kid's back in the picture now. Plus I haven't seen my parents in a few days; I can wait one more day. I let her lead us outside while the guy continues to make funny faces, grimacing and flinching with every fashion term she brings up.
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:28 pm

Rose
"Okay, so do you guys remember the game plan?" I asked as we entered the mall. It was large, two levels, plus a foodcourt, of pure shops, shops, and more shops. I smiled, taking it all in

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Wed Feb 23, 2011 11:33 pm

Maxwell: I could tell her that I got just as much as a chicken would in college, but then she'd just reexplain it. And if I hear chic, fabulous, or any other words thst only gay men and girls would understand, I'm jumping off the first bridge I find. The blonde is beaming though and is all ready buzzing from one shop window to another. Damn, what have I gotten myself into?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 37 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 25 ... 37  Next