the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next

Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 20 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:24 am

Victoria: "It's going to rain, bring her in please. Julia wanted to play with Verde before her nap."

Anthony: Shit. I glanced at the dog, unsure of how to get rid of the blood before bringing her inside.

Mr. Cartwell: I stepped up behind my son, and handed him the garden hose. "Your mother doesn't need to know," I said in a low voice, then returned to my study.

Anthony: I sprayed off Verde with the hose, now the stain was a light pinkish.

Back to top Go down

I look at the world and I notice it's turning... - Page 20 Empty Re: I look at the world and I notice it's turning...

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:29 am

Verde
I yelp, jumping back as the cold water hits me. It stung my wound, and now I was soaking wet, my large ears sticking to the sides of my head as I looked up at him pitifully.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:31 am

Anthony: "I'll say I gave you a bath," I mumbled to myself, since dog's couldn't understand. I unchained the dog and carried her back inside to Julia.

Julia: "All wet...I can play hair dwesser!" I smiled, looking for my fake hair dryer that I thought actually worked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:34 am

Verde
He spoke gibberish, and I trembled, partly from the cold and partly from fear. My little girl squealed something happily, and he set me on the ground (? that okay?) I started sniffing around

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 am

yeah, lol, that's fine. I don't count that as a big action...I hope you didn't mind earlier when I said the dog calmed down. O.o

Julia: "Come here -" I kneeled next to the puppy, but suddenly a foot collided with my face and I whimpered, looking up at Anthony reproachfully.

Anthony: "Why do you care so much about that stupid dog?"

Julia: "Verde isn't just a dog! She's my best friend! She even talks!"

Anthony: "Idiot, dogs can't talk!"

Julia: Tears welled in my eyes. Idiot was the worst insult in my young brain.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:38 am

Oh, I didn't even really notice xD
Verde
I looked up at the red hair boy as my simple dog mind tried to comprehend what I was feeling. Dogs felt love, loyalty... hatred was a new one. But it was strong.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:40 am

oh okay ^_^

Anthony: "Look what dad got me - it's to train animals in my circus." I held up a double-tongued, black whip.

Julia: My eyes widened. Anthony + whip = scary.

Anthony: "How about Verde is my first trainee?" I smirked, coming towards the puppy as I cracked my whip.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:41 am

Verde
My ears flattened back as I took a step backwards, the noise loud and scary even if I wasn't sure what it meant. Every instinct called danger

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:46 am

Julia: "NO!" I cried out, throwing myself over Verde, my back up.

Anthony: The whip came down, and I was shocked to see it came down on Julia instead of Verde. But it felt good, hurting Julia. After everything. I smirked.

Julia: I dissolved completely into tears. "How could you? I thought you woved me, Tony?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:48 am

Verde
It felt good to be in my little girl's protective hold, safe. But she was hurt, and I growled at the boy, my fur bristling

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 am

Anthony: My eyes filled with a crazed, insane intensity, and I hungrily whipped her again. Her back, her legs...over and over. She yelped each time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:51 am

Verde
I finally snarled, a deep, feral growl that I've never made before. I flung myself at the boy, digging my teeth into his leg. I tasted blood and bit harder, clawing at the same time. My little girl was in my pack. She was my mother. I will protect her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:55 am

Anthony: I cried out as the dog jumped at me, clawing at my leg. I tried to shake him, but he wouldn't get off. My mom ran into the room.

"What's going on here?!" Her eyes landed on me, then Julia, growing more shocked by the second. I tried to think on my feet. An excuse, an excuse...my eye glinted as I looked at the dog.

"It's the dogs fault. Verde clawed Julia and I both." The whip marks could almost be confused for bites, the way they had begun to bleed. My dad walked calmly in.

"Then the dog has to go," My mom said firmly, as Dad surveyed the scene. Was that a slight smile of approval I saw?

Julia: "No!" I cried harder.

"She's hurting you, honey." Mommy scooped me up into her arms and rocked me gently, like when I was REALLY little.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:56 am

Verde
I couldn't process what was going on, obviously, so I just kept snarling and clawing. Maybe the others had come to help, maybe...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:58 am

Victoria: "George! Get that mutt off of Anthony, and let it out to the streets," I tried to sound angry, but my voice cracked. Something two of my children would inherit, and the other would not - compassion.

George: I nodded and grabbed the dog, bringing it to the front door. I tore off it's collar, so no one would bring it back. Then I literally kicked it out and locked the door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:01 am

Verde
The kick hit my injured side, but I immediately limped back to the door and scratched at it. Must... protect... my little girl. Must... protect... after several hours of alternating between scratching, yowling, and laying down, I was partched and starving. So I began to walk down the street, head dropping, tail dragging

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:03 am

Aw Sad

Julia: "Where's Werde?" I asked as Mommy fixed my whip marks.

"He's gone, honey. He wasn't being nice to you, clawing you."

"Clawing me?"

"Yes, giving you these booboos."

"B-but Werde didn't gimme these, Tony did!"

"That's nonsense, dear. Time for your nap." She gingerly carried me to my bed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:05 am

Verde
The only thing that gave me any satisfaction, was that the boy's blood still hung in my mouth. One day, I'd get revenge. One day I'd find a way to protect my little girl. But for now, I was alone

stop here?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 1:16 am

Yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:01 am

so back to regular chat?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Mar 03, 2011 11:41 am

Yesss.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 4:21 pm

Kidnapping? No? No? Okay... Sad

Oh, and one of these days we should so write the scene where Jonas and Marshall first come to the apartment!

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

Whoa, I just noticed you bumped this. Razz
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:20 pm

xD

Back to top Go down

Post by PavoLights Fri Mar 04, 2011 6:22 pm

And I'm all for doing the part when they come to the apartment. What was the last post?
PavoLights
PavoLights

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 37 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 28 ... 37  Next