the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

4 posters

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 5 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm

Aven: "Well... Not really," I said. "Er, only the ones who love to talk about it," I said. "You're not like that, are you?" I asked

Grady: "Thanks," I said, getting into the house, smiling. It smelled like food. My mom came around the corner of the kitchen in an apron. "Hey, Grady... Who's this?" she asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 5 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

(If someone made one more boy, I could finally make a girl...)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:10 pm

Zorah: "Hello. My name is Zorah." I said, holding my hand out to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:13 pm

(i can make a boy if needed)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:14 pm

Fable: "Uh...kind of...but, if you don't like it I suppose I don't have to talk about it that much." I crossed my arms, a little miffed.

(I just made Jason, so now you can make a girl if you want.)

Jason: I had finally finished putting up my things and my room was practically perfect. I didn't know what I would do over the summer, but hopefully it would be something more interesting than helping my dad paint porch railings.

Last edited by flaggirl3 on Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:18 pm; edited 1 time in total

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:17 pm

Grady: Mom smiled and shook her hand. "It's nice to know Grady can make a fast friend," she said. "So, are you staying for dinner?" She asked and the mood died a little. "Mom, actually, I was hoping she could stay here... Her parents kicked her out." Her eyes went wide and then a bigger smile broke onto her face. "Of course!"

That would be awesome Smile
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:19 pm

Zorah: That was easy. "Thank you, for letting me stay." I said softly, pulling Grady's jacket tighter around me. It was cooler in this house, and my soaked clothing was slightly uncomfterble right now.

okeydokey...on it
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:22 pm

For avery

Name: Jackle
Age and Gender: 17 male
Personality Traits: defensive, gets into fights easily,
Physical Appearance: Tall and lean, slightly muscular, replies on speed, but has strength. Black eyes and angular jaw line. scar over his right eye brow
Bio (optional): i dont know yet
Other (optional): no idea yet
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:26 pm

Name: Ashton Brown
Age and Gender: 16// Female
Personality Traits: Confident, persuasive, naive, mischevious
Physical Appearance: Long blonde hair and green eyes, fair skin, tall, medium build and hourglass figure
Other (optional): Something shocking that I have yet to come up with...

(I don't know who she'll end up with, yet)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:35 pm

(Cool! Alright, I'm going to post something else for Jason.)
Jason: I got up from my bed and put my swimming trunks on. I took my shirt off, but threw it over my shoulder just in case I wanted it. I came out of the house and started walking toward the beach.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 5:55 pm

Ashot: I had a small bag on my shoulder as i headed toward the beach, a small smile on my face. I had a small cover up dress and a bikini on, but no shoes. I loved the feeling of earth under my feet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:02 pm

Jason: I saw a girl walking in front of me. I wondered why she was barefoot. Then, just being jokeful, I called up to her, "Hey! I can lend you some shoes if you like!"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Ashton: I glanced over my shoulder and smirked. "Nah, I'm good without," I said, my eyes scanning over him for a second and then going back down to the road. I hiked my bag up on my shoulder and smiled. "I take it you're going to the beach, too?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:40 pm

Jason: I caught up to her and said, "Yep. I'm Jason by the way." I held out my hand for her to shake.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:48 pm

Ashton: I smiled, taking his hand. "I'm Ashton," I said and then pulled my hair up into a ponytail. "Are you around here for the summer?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:16 pm

Jason: "Yes, and what about you?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:31 pm

Ashton: I crinkled my nose. "Yeah, I suppose I am," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:33 pm

Jason: "And what's that supposed to mean?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:41 pm

Ashton: "My father is leaving, but i don't know if I want to go or not. I guess I just decided, though," I said, shrugging.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:46 pm

Jason: "So...you're staying?" I smiled at her. She seemed pretty cool, like someone I could spend the summer with.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:57 pm

Ashton: "Yep. I'm blowing of Scotland for this place, but it doesn't really bother me," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:00 pm

Jason: "Really? Oh, wow, I'd love to go to Scotland. Have you been there before?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:09 pm

Ashton: I nodded sheepishly. "A few times. My father has a home there, so he goes a few times," I smiled. I alsmot offered him a seat on our next trip in a few weeks. We were going to Ireland.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:12 pm

Jason: "That sounds really cool. Man, I'd love to go there. So, who's your father?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:21 pm

Ashton: "Johnathan Rolce Brown," I sighed. I wasn't sure if many people new the name, but sometimes they did if they new of the outdoor tycoon he was. He had created one of the bestselling lines of skate, snow, and surfboard in the world, but I hadn't let it get to me... Mostly because I hated all of those.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next