the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

4 posters

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 8 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:06 pm

Zorah: "Sure." I shrugged, blushing slightly at his chuckle.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 8 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:56 am

Grady brought her down to the basement, which doubled as a theatre and it had a different wing, a party room.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:16 pm

Jason: I laughed at her and then layed down in the sand. The sun felt really good, though I was sure to burn in a matter of no time.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:28 pm

Ashton: I looked at him, laying on my back and smiled. My feet were cool under the sand and the salty air nearly begged me to sleep.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:36 pm

Jason: I closed my eyes and let the sun seep into me. It was probably a bad idea to sleep though, I'd hate to be one of those people you see turning a lobster-like shade of red on their first day of vacation.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:09 pm

Ashton: I smiled a little and curled my fingers into the sand, wiggling a little closer. Our heads bumped together and I chuckled. "Sorry," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:23 pm

Jason: I laughed at her. I bumped her head lightly again, just messing with her.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Feb 27, 2011 9:24 pm

Avery?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:17 pm

Zorah: "Woah. This is....wow." I walked around the room, turning a couple times. "Amazing."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 11:32 am

Grady laughed a little. "This is home," he said. He took her had and brought her into the party room, showing her the wall with his guitars and smiled. "Pick one," he said, willing to start her lessons.

Ashton: I smiled and closed my eyes. When I opened them again, I looked down. My skin was a bit darker and I sighed. How long had I been here? I looked at the phone in my purse, over an hour. I turned to my stomach, looking at Jason, who was getting a little pink. I shook his shoulder, smirking. "You're burning," I whispered.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:16 pm

Zorah: "Wow..." I murmured, seeing all of the guitars along the wall. I walked over and grabbed an electric guitar. "This one ok?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:44 pm

Jason: I woke up with a slight jerk. I looked around, confused. I looked at Ashton and it took me a second to register who she was and what she had just said. Once my brain was done I looked at her and said, "Burning?" I looked at my skin and realized it was getting a pink hue. "Oh, man...I knew this would happen!"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 3:58 pm

Ashton: I giggled and pulled the umbrella over to shield him from the sun, which was on me now. "Wanna leave?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:19 pm

Jason: "If you want. As long as I can get some aloe I'll be happy." I studied my pink arms.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:23 pm

(you didnt reply to zorah avery...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:29 pm

Ashton: I chuckled. "I guess I came prepared, then," I smiled, handing him the tube of gel.

Grady shook his head, picking out a dark mahogany acoustic. "Let's start with this one," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:31 pm

Zorah: "Alright." I shrugged. I wasnt going to be picky. A guitar was a guitar at this point. I put the electric one back down where i had found it and walked over to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:41 pm

Jason: I sighed. "Thank you so much. You're an angel." I started squeezing the stuff on my arms. The burn didn't hurt yet, but it would when the sun went down.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:12 pm

Grady took a step back, taking her wrist and bringing her in front of him. "I'll just show you the basics," he said, wrapping his arms around her waist and showing her chords.

Ashton smiled and nodded. "I try," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:14 pm

Zorah: i could feel a blush rising to my cheeks when he pulled me to him and then wrapped his arms around me. I fingured the chords he showed me, nodding a couple times.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:17 pm

Jason: I finshed with the aloreand gave it back to her. I got up and ran to the ocean to rinse my hands off, after checking for sharks of course. After I was done I came back to her and said, "So, are we going to leave?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:30 pm

Ashton: I had finished packing when he rinsed his hands off and I nodded, standing. "Wanna meet my dad?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:36 pm

Jason: "Heck yeah!" I helped her with the bags and had a skip in my step as we walked away from the beach.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:37 pm

Zorah: i could feel a blush rising to my cheeks when he pulled me to him and then wrapped his arms around me. I fingured the chords he showed me, nodding a couple times.

^^repost cause i dont think you saw it
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Feb 28, 2011 5:54 pm

Ashton smiled and nodded, slipping on her cover-up. Her house was at the end of the street,a big grey victorian. "Well, here goes nothing." I opened the door, letting him in and called for my dad, who walked out, a crinkle eyed smile on his face. "Hello, Ash... Hello, boy with Ash," he said, holding out his hand. "I'm Johnathan."

Grady: I smiled, hugging her a little closer for my own gain. "You're doing great," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 8 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next