the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

4 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 6:51 pm

Selena - "I don't know yet," I say, "You're the first person I've met," I tell him.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

http://courtlynnrose.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 2 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:14 pm

Xander: "Well lucky me," i said, chuckling. "Wanna come for a tour?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 7:18 pm

Selena - I glance at him, "Sure, give me the tour." I say.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:13 pm

Xander: We started down the forested road and I turned to her, grinning. "So tell me about yourself," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:18 pm

Selena - I didn't want him to know about my 'fame' just yet so I smiled and didn't tell the whole truth. "I've lived in either New York City or Hollywood my whole life. My parents work jobs that force us to travel to places like Paris and Milan and Tokyo. I felt cramped in the cities so I came out here this summer so I could cool off and be alone."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:26 pm

Xander: "I know who you are. I know your social status. Just because i live out here, doesn't mean I live under a rock," I smirked. "I know who you are; Selena Rose, model, fame child."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:27 pm

Zorah: I dropped my bag as i walked, everything spilling out infront of a guy who was writing. "Sorry." I told him, taking off my head phones and bending down to pick everything up.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:29 pm

Selena - I blushed and put my face in my hands, "And you couldn't have made me think you were oblivious for a day or so?" I said as my blush deepened.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:35 pm

Grady: I looked up. "S'okay, I guess," I said, handing her some of her stuff.

Xander: "Why would I? Fame isn't impressive, being a model isn't impressive. It doesn't really matter," I shrugged.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:36 pm

Selena - I smiled and looked at him. "You mean you don't care?" I said happily. "Thank god! I love this place!"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:37 pm

Zorah: "Thanks." I saw the bracelet land by his foot and sighed. It was just out of my reach, unless i went into his personal space.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Xander: I smiled at her. "C'mon. I have the perfect place to see," I smiled, offering my elbow.

Grady:I saw her eye connect with the bracelt and reched to grab it, handing it up to her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:48 pm

Selena - I take his arm, "Lead the way," I tell him.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:49 pm

Zorah: "Thanks." I said again, hesitantly taking the charm bracely from him and tossing it in the bottom of my bag. "I'm Zorah." I held my hand out for him to shake.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 8:55 pm

Grady: I used her hand to get up, bringing us chest to chest. "I'm Grady," I said with a smile.

Xander: I pulled her into the forest, leading her down a short path to a waterfall. I chuckled and looked toward her. "Do you swim?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:01 pm

Selena - I nodded, "I love swimming, why?"
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:10 pm

Zorah: I was suddenly really glad that i was sucking on a mint before i ran into this guy. "Nice to meet you." I stumbled over the words.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:16 pm

Grady: I chuckled a little more. "Nice to meet you as well."

Xander: I nodded up as the waterfall came into view.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:19 pm

Zorah: For some reason, I smiled at his chuckle. "Is there any reason you pulled me this close?" Not that I minded.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:27 pm

Selena - I gasped, "Oh, it's beautiful." I whispered.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:40 pm

Grady: I shrugged and let her go and smiled. "Nope, just checking out your face," I teased. "You're pretty."

Xander: I slipped my shirt off and started toward the water. "C'mon," I said, nudging her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:43 pm

Selena - "I don't have a bathing suit on!" I said nervously and I took a step towards the water. "Oh, what the heck!" I laugh getting into the water with all my clothes on.
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:54 pm

Xander: I jumped in after her, smiling. "This is the best place to come and relax," I said, popping up in front of her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Some New Stillettos Tue Feb 22, 2011 9:55 pm

Selena - I smiled, "I bet, it's gorgeous here."
Some New Stillettos
Some New Stillettos

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:38 pm

(Wow...okay, I was with Aven.)
Fable: "Nothin' much...I'm Fable. Fable Smith."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next