the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

4 posters

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:57 am

Zorah: I felt a blush rise quickly to my cheeks. "Thanks. You arent so bad looking yourself."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 3 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 9:08 am

Aven: "Nice to meet you, Fable. I like your name," I grinned, hopping of the rail of the porch.

Grady: I chuckled and looked around. "Where are you staying?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:14 pm

Zorah: "I dunno know yet. " I shrugged. "My ex just kicked me out and my parents disowned me. So, i was thining a tree in a park....for time being at least."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:31 pm

Grady: "Actually, Im pretty sure that's illegal, but I have a free room if you don't mind junking with a stranger," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 3:32 pm

Zorah: "A lot is illegal, but that doesnt stop people." I laughed shaking my head. A small smile spread across my face when he said I could room at his place. "Your parents wont mind?"
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:27 pm

Fable: I laughed. "Thanks. Hey, um, do you want to walk with me or something? I mean, you don't have to..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:55 pm

Grady: "Nah, my moms pretty cool about guests," I said, nodding toward the house.

Aven: "A walk? Sure," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:03 pm

Zorah: I thought for a second. COuld I honestly trust this guy? I met him, what, ten minutes ago? I was in mid thought and didnt notice Bobby's car drive past us, nor the bucket of water that was tossed at me until it drenched me. There were laughs from the car as it sped off. "Yeah. sounds great. Lead the way." I muttered as the water soaked through my white t-shirt.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:26 pm

(Where are we? At the beach obviously... But what particular location? If anyone wants a say in this feel free to make a suggestion. Razz )
Fable: "Alright," I said. Then we started walking up the street.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:33 pm

Aven: I started to hum quietly, glancing at her for a minute. "So, you're here for the summer, too?"

Grady: I shrugged off my jacket, draping it over her shoulders and chuckling a little. "That was your ex? What a douchebag," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:35 pm

Zorah: "He used to be so sweet...I dont know what happened." I glanced up at him as he drapped the jacket around me. "Thanks."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:36 pm

(oh, avery, I restarted Blood mansion on a new thread...Lovely joined. You dont have to if you dont want to, but it would be cool to have you over there.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:39 pm

Fable: I sighed, "Yeah, my dad just bought a beach house here. He thought it would be fun to fix it up while my brother and I just hang around and try to have some fun. So I gather that you're on vacation too?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:56 pm

Aven: "Yeah," I nodded. "We have a few things to finish, like the porch and then we'll be set for the rest of the summer."

Grady: "Hmm," I grunted, still walking. "No problem."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:57 pm

Zorah: I had to pick up my pace to keep up with him. Stupid short legs. "Well, my hair is going to be hell tomorrow morning." I laughed lightly, looking up as if i could actually see the top of my head.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:09 pm

Fable: "That's cool. So, who's with you for the summer? Your dad?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:24 pm

Aven: I shook my head. "No, my mom is around most the time. My dad isn't really with the family," I said, throwing a half hearted smile.

Grady: I shrugged and looked up at the trees. She was one of those girls, the ones who cared so much about how she looks.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:27 pm

Zorah: "That was a joke...if i cared how i looked i wouldnt cut my own hair, and i wouldnt be wearing clothing two sizes to big." Jeez, people need to lighten up some times.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:34 pm

Grady: "Of course it was," I said, dubiously. That was the standard response of dgirls who wanted to impress someone, but I didn't really care.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:36 pm

Zorah: This wasnt going well. I didnt want him to fall for me or anything...But I did want a friend. I sighed and shook my head, looking at the ground.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:42 pm

Fable: "Oh, I'm sorry. I didn't...You don't have to answer if you don't want to, but, why?"

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:03 pm

Aven: I shrugged. "I don't know. I was too little when he left and my mom refuses to talk about him," I said. "But you don''t have to be sorry."

Grady: "What's that for?" I asked at the sigh.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:05 pm

Zorah: "I'm just taking a wild guess here, but you are acting like you think I'm one of those girls who cares about how they look, and is just trying to impress you. And i hate when people make judgements about me without getting to know me."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:11 pm

Fable: I glanced at him out of the corner of my eye to see his face. Then I said, "Well, anyway, tell me something interesting about yourself." My attempt of lightning the mood was a little lame, but at least it was something.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:27 pm

Aven: "I dunno... I have a tattoo," I smiled lamely.

Grady: i shook my head, laughing. "Nope, you're completely wrong," i said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next