the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

4 posters

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 7 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:41 pm

(Haha, Casey is so funny! And talented. I like Brett. I don't know his last name, but I was extremely happy he got in!)
Jason: I rolled my eyes at her and said, "You smile alot." I took the sunscreen bottle from her and put a dab of it on my nose and started to rub it in.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case) - Page 7 Empty Re: Baby, You're A Firework! (Rated Mature, just in case)

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:53 pm

Ashton: His comment made me grin. "Is that a bad thing?" I asked, laying back, holding myself up with my arms. I pulled some sun glasses out of my bag, sliding them onto my nose.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:07 pm

Jason: "Definitely not. A girl that smiles alot is always attractive." I gave her a goofy grin just to add a nice contradiction to my statement.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:13 pm

(I like him, too... I also like Thia and Lauren, the 15 year olds.)

Ashton: I looked toward the water, my smile fading out a little. I stood, taking off my dress and looking at him expectantly. "Wanna go swimming?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:26 pm

(Thia is really good. And James. Is that his name? He's good too.)
Jason: I looked at the water. I'd had an underlying irrational fear of sharks and other slimy sea creatured since I was a little kid, but I said, "Sure..."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:35 pm

Oh my god... I have that same fear, too. Actually, I'm scared of all fish.

Ashton: "You don't have to if you don't want," I said, shifting my weight to the side and smirking. He had sounded hesitant, like he didn't want to come.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:44 pm

(Sharks freak me out really bad!)
Jason: I smirked back at her and said, "No, I'm coming." I got up and then offered her a helping hand.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:55 pm

Ashton: I took his hand with a smile and hesitated before letting go and walking to the water Someone was staring at me out of the corner of my eye, so I flashed a grin and shook it off, then focused on the water.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:57 pm

Jason: I saw her distracted by someone and I looked over. I didn't see anyone important, so I just followed her into the ocean and concentrated on not screaming like a sissy girl.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:05 am

Ashton: I only went up to my thighs and looked at him, before taking a step back so I was up to my knees. I sat down in the water, looking up at him. "Swimming is overrated," I chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:09 am

Jason: I nodded, feeling a lump in my throat. I checked under my butt multiple times before actually sitting down across from her in the water. I mean, what if there was a shark down there or something and I sat on it? "Yeah, I'll say," I agreed.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:17 am

Ashton: I looked at him for a second before a humorless smile came onto my lips. "Are you okay?" I asked. "You look kinda... Nervous," I said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:45 am

Jason: I laughed nervously, so it came out kind of high pitched. "Oh, no, I'm fine...or...just totally freaked out!" I got up and ran toward land as fast as I could.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:50 am

Ashton: My lips pushed out into a small pout and I got up, walking toward him, crossing my arms over my stomach. When I got to the towel, I knelt down. "Oh my gosh... Are you alright, what's wrong?" I asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:53 am

Jason: I groaned. "I'm so sorry. I didn't mean to-I have this huge fear of shark and, well, I'm not a big fan of the ocean. I'm really sorry."

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 1:01 am

Ashton: I shook my head, frowning a little. "No, it's completely fine... Don't apologize," I said. I strecthed out a little, so I was more in the sun. "Staying on the beach is cool and sharks are kinda terrifying," I smiled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:24 am

(i just saw the 'I Blame It on Alcolhol' glee episode, and it wasnt that bad.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:57 am

(Who said it was bad?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:41 am

(my friend didnt like it...but i thought it was pretty good.)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sat Feb 26, 2011 3:55 pm

(Still haven't seen it yet. Sad )
Jason: "Alright..." I sighed and started scooping up sand. I looked at her and a devious smile spread across my face. I scooped up more and then started throwing it on her feet. In just a few moments I had her left foot incased with sand.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:57 pm

Ashton: I smiled and started to wiggle my toes, threatening all if his work and then I smiled, burying my right foot.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:58 pm

Zorah: I inhailed his sent as he hugged me back. He smelt so amazing. I couldnt even describe it, but it was good..

^^ repost
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:58 pm

Grady pulled back from from her, smiling a little. her eyes were closed and he chuckled. "You okay?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Feb 26, 2011 9:59 pm

Zorah: "Yeah. Just spaced." I smiled up at him at his smile.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Feb 26, 2011 10:05 pm

Grady chuckled a little more. "Oh, okay," he said, smiling more. "Want to see anymore?" He asked. All there was was the theatre and that wasn't particularly exciting.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next