the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

5 posters

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next

Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 23 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by Moxie Tue May 10, 2011 10:56 am

Kithara: I smiled lightly. "It's fine by me." I understand that he needs to check up on Fable, he's her best friend and she's his.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in? - Page 23 Empty Re: Is your secret safe tonight? And our we out of sight? Or will our world come tumbling down? Will they find our hiding place? Is this our last embrace? Or will the walls start caving in?

Post by flaggirl3 Tue May 10, 2011 4:29 pm

(Jenna and Fable are still standing by the food table talking. Jenna never responded, as far as I know.)

Jason sighed and said, "Okay, good." He grabbed her hand and led her out of the room and into the club.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Tue May 10, 2011 9:26 pm

Jenna: I shrugged. "Yeah, I'm fine," I said.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

http://www.firemeup.webs.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Moxie Wed May 11, 2011 10:58 am

Kithara: I sighed lightly as we walked into the club and saw a whole bunch of people making out and do hooking up on the dance floor. I just held Jason's hand and kept walking.
Moxie
Moxie

https://facebook.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu May 12, 2011 5:09 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Kaiel: "Ah," I said. "Do you like it where you live?"

Rachel: "its boring as hell." I frowned.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Thu May 12, 2011 10:02 pm

Kaiel: I laughed. "It's a bit boring around here, yeah."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Fri May 13, 2011 4:27 pm

Jason led Kithara around, searching for Fable. He finally saw her standing over at the food table. She was with Jenna. Jenna was Fable's best friend, other than Jason, and he didn't really want to interrupt. But he walked over anyway.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 14, 2011 4:09 pm

Hello. Rose asked me to keep an eye on her characters while shes away. Is that okay with you?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 14, 2011 8:09 pm

(Sure, I guess.)

Jenna: I picked at some food.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sat May 14, 2011 8:16 pm

(So are you posting for her, then?)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by flaggirl3 Sun May 15, 2011 10:11 am

"Hey, girls," Jason said roughly. "How's it going, Jenna?"

Fable turned to Jason and smiled tightly. She glanced down at Kithara and Jason's hands clasped together, then quickly looked up.

flaggirl3

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 3:39 pm

Jenna: I smiled. "Things are going well."

(Kaiel was talking to one of Rose's characters.)
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 4:31 pm

Jelsa Mepsey wrote:Kaiel: I laughed. "It's a bit boring around here, yeah."

It was this one.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 4:44 pm

Kaiel: I sighed. "That's why we're here, isn't it?"
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 4:45 pm

Rachel: "We're here to break the rules, and breaking the rules is fun." I smiled deviously.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 4:51 pm

Kaiel: I chuckled. "Well, yes. There's that, too."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 4:57 pm

Kaiel: I laughed and took a little more food. "The food's not bad either."
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Jelsa Mepsey Sun May 15, 2011 5:25 pm

Kaiel: "Well, then aren't you lucky?" I said.
Jelsa Mepsey
Jelsa Mepsey

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2011 5:40 pm

Rachel: "I suppose so. I was in Vegas for a couple weeks a few months ago and tried tons of food. Delicious."

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 26 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24, 25, 26  Next