the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:02 am

Julia: "I refuse to eat until you either promise, or tell me what it is your hiding from me."

Back to top Go down

One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away. - Page 4 Empty Re: One sweet dream. Pick up your bags and get in the limosine. Soon, we'll be away from here. Step on the gas and wipe that tear away.

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:04 am

Julia: "If I find out that you're lying, and you promised, then I'll be really pissed at you." My eyes flashed. "Promises aren't to throw around."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:06 am

Jude
Because what I need right now is for Julia to get PO'd again "Okay, okay, I don't promise" I sigh

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:07 am

Julia: "Good. Now tell me what you were thinking of, or I'll refuse to eat. Then I'll starve, die, and you'll be left alone with just a bottle of Yellow Canary."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:11 am

Jude
"You wouldn't believe me if I told you" I muttered, crossing my arms

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:17 am

Julia: "Why not? What's the worst that could happen?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:18 am

Jude
I muttered something under my breath

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 am

Jude
I said it a tiny bit louder, but not much

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:21 am

Julia: I walked up next to him. "Now I can hear, even if you're quiet. So repeat?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:24 am

Jude
I kiss her roughly, then pull away "You said I wasn't ready, but... I love you, Julia. I love everything about you, scars and all"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:26 am

Wow, Julia, you really DID make it sound like you were a hoe.

Julia: >.>

---

Julia: I got butterflies. "Wait, so are you saying that..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:27 am

Jude
"Yes, I am" I sighed "But I know you're mad at me right now. I'll go make those eggs"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:51 am

Inkpop TOTALLY freaked out on me, sorry
Jude
I went to the kitchen, and began cooking eggs

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:53 am

same with me lolz.

Julia: Gah, whenever we ate, things were always realllllly awkward. And now they'd probably more awkward, at least for today. I went and grabbed a puppy, my new nervous habit.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:54 am

xD nice habit
Jude
I put the food on the table, Gris's pitiful look compelling me to pick him up and place him on my lap as we ate

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:57 am

Julia: Here comes the awkward silence, I sat down at the table. Then will come the awkward 'what should we do today?' and the more awkward 'I have no idea' ending with the especially awkward 'let's just make out'. Whoa. Why was I being so pessimistic today?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 1:58 am

Jude
"Let's get the puppies homes, okay? We're giving them all away but Verde II, right?" As if understanding my words, Gris whimpered

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:00 am

Julia: I smiled slightly. "I think we're keeping Gris, too."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Mar 06, 2011 2:04 am

Jude
I opened my mouth to object, then closed it as Gris nuzzled at my hand. I smiled softly "Okay, okay... between Verd- wait, where IS Verde?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 22 ... 40  Next