the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 39 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:58 pm

Lydia: My mouth gaped a little and I would have put a hand to my cheek if both of my hands hadn't been full. He had kissed me again. Okay, just on the cheek, but...I grinned as I walked into class. Lalalalalala~

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 39 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

(Should we skip ahead to after class?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:59 pm

Yeah

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:02 am

Ollie was still pleased with his bravery as he left class and walked toward a vending machine. He bought a bottle of water and hung out ofr a minute, durning the midmorning break. It was only 20 minutes, but he could still enjoy it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 12:04 am

Lydia: I walked out during the break and saw Oliver. Should I talk to him? Or no, I shouldn't - I didn't want to seem like I was clingy. A clingy...friend. Or something. Yeah, I couldn't seem clingy. Right. I turned the other way.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:41 pm

Ollie saw Lydia turn around and let out a small breath. It's no like they were completely exclusive or anything, right? No, that's why she was his friends and he was with his.

Last edited by Hooters on Sun Apr 03, 2011 2:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:48 pm

Lydia: I went and talked to some girls from my class that I supposed I could call 'friends', for now at least. Oliver was my only real friend, though he was a little more than that, too. The bell to end break came quicker than I expected. I turned back to go inside and locked eyes with Oliver. I threw him a quick smile then slipped inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:46 pm

Oliver smiled a little after she walked inside and then he headed across campus, to his next class. He pushed his bag a little farther onto his shoulder and found himself humming.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 4:47 pm

Lydia: I had a double class here, so that's why I was staying. I stayed focused throughout the lesson, even if there was something (or someone) else I'd rather be thinking about.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:14 pm

Ollie seemed to do better in his class as he was happier. The smile made the teacher raise her pencil thin eyebrow at him, even though he answered his questions correctly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:15 pm

Lydia: Class was over, and being the nerd I was that made me a little unhappy. I wondered if I'd see Oliver again today? I picked up my stack of books. To cooking class! Yay!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:37 pm

Ollie had a free period, so he sat by one of the fountains, facing the large glass windows of one of the buildings. He could see his relection and quickly righted his scarf. Then, he started on a little homework.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:39 pm

Lydia: I wondered if maybe he'd be near the fountains he'd brought me to the other day. I had ten minutes...could I talk to him for just a few then go to class? I decided to try. I made my way over to the fountain area and beamed when I saw him there. I dropped my books on the ground, they stayed in a stack, and went over and sat by him. "Hi Oliver! Whatcha doing?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:43 pm

Ollie found himself grinning. "Hey," he said, easily. "I'm just... Um, getting a head start on some homework. How about you?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:45 pm

Lydia: "Um...I just stopped to say hi. I have another class soon." I didn't have a good excuse really.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 5:59 pm

Ollie nodded, shrugging. "Well I'm glad that you stopped by. Just wondering if tonight you wanted to study for *insert class name here* with me?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:01 pm

(lol hooters)
(and we'll just pretend that have classes in common then, lol)

Lydia: "Okay!" I smiled. "What time? And where?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:17 pm

Ollie thought for a second. "What about the cafe we went to last night?" He asked. "Maybe around 6?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:21 pm

Lydia: Was studying considered a date? It was kind of a random thought, but...I nodded. "Okay, sounds good." I stood up. "I have to go now, see ya later."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm

"Bye!" He said, waving with one arm and shifting his book onto his lap.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:24 pm

Lydia: I grabbed my big stack of books and walked to cooking class, making it just in time.

(skip to 6?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:27 pm

Yeah.

Ollie grabbed his bag and walked into the cafe, automatically ordering a coffee and sitting at a booth. He was actually really excited to hang out with Lydia again.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:29 pm

Lydia: I got a water this time - not wanting to get hot chocolate on my shirt again. How embarrassing that had been last time! I spotted Oliver and walked over. I only had brought a couple of books. I didn't need all of them to study for this class. I slid into a seat across from him. "Hi!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:33 pm

Ollie smiled a little bit and nodded to her. "Hey," he said, his eyes brighter than before.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 6:34 pm

Lydia: "Um, I've never studied with someone before, so...how exactly does that work?" I'd only studied alone. Even though I kind of wondered if we'd really be studying. In the movies when people "studied" together, well...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 39 of 40 Previous  1 ... 21 ... 38, 39, 40  Next