the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

5 posters

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 38 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:59 am

Blaine
I sighed as she didn't reply and pulled out a scrap of paper from my pocket. "sorry for the kiss. I was out of line. Call if you ever want to give me a second chance, I promise I'll behave myself." I left my number and slid the paper under her door before leaving.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 38 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 12:59 am

Lydia: I smiled down at the text, but wasn't sure how to respond. Of course, being my weird self I just said what I was thinking. Not sure how to respond to that, but uh...yeah, awesome.!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:04 am

Before Maddy finally drifted to sleep, she saw the small piece of paper that slid under her door. She didn't have enough energy to get it, so she'd check it out in the morning.

Oliver chuckled and clicked out of the text. I'll talk to you later Smile She still wasn't his... Girlfriend or anything, though. He had a feeling that was at least after a week or something that he could ask her that.

(I'm gonna head out)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:05 am

(same...)
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 1:07 am

aww bye :/

Lydia: Okay. Talk to you then.(: Lydia smiled as she slid her phone shut and went to pay for her Purell. Then she walked back to her dorm, smiling like an idiot. Second date, second date.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:55 am

Blaine
I walked down the hall to the last room to my own dorm. I slid my key into the lock and pushed the door open. I closed the door behind me, walked over to my bed, and flopped into it, passing out quickly.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 3:24 pm

HOOOOOOOTERSSS

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 5:52 pm

Lydia: I brushed my teeth and hair, then changed into my pjs and slipped into bed. A content smile was on my face, and I fell asleep thinking of Oliver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 7:59 pm

Ollie changed into his pajamas and laid in his bed, pulling the blankets up to his chest. He almost could sleep, excited for tomorrow.

Madeline was alseep before she even knew what hit her, which was the pillow, incedentaly. She had fallen asleep in her party clothes, but she didn't even care.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:02 pm

Lydia: I woke up on time today, luckily. I brushed through my curls and picked out my outfit with plenty of time to spare. Hm what to do with time to kill? Work on homework in advance! Yes, I was a nerd. I opened my history book.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:09 pm

Ollie grinned as he woke up and slid on a pair of black pants with his signature peacoat and a scarf. He found his glasses on the desk and stretched a little. It was definitely gonna be a good day.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:11 pm

lol peacoat... xD
and scarf xD x2

Lydia: I studied for about half an hour, but then it was time to go if I didn't want to be late. I tugged on a pastel-colored sweater, and grabbed my precarious stack of books. Then I left the room.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:14 pm

Ollie walked out of his room and went down the elevator, smiling as the door opened to the first floor. He saw Lydia and his smile widened a little more. "Hey!"He called down the hall.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:18 pm

Lydia: "Good morning!" I chirped, looking around my stack of books at him, with a smile on my face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:20 pm

Ollie grabbed half of the stack, careful to keep it in alphabetical order. "Good morning to you," he smiled. "So where are you heading?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:22 pm

Lydia: I smiled when he took some of my books. "Thanks for the help. I keep owing you more and more favors, don't I? And...I don't remember the name of the class," I admitted sheepishly. "But building 7?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:30 pm

Ollie nodded in the direction of the building. "I have class over there, too," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:32 pm

Lydia: My face lit up, and this time I didn't bother trying to hide it. He could go ahead and think I was wayyy too eager if he wanted. But I wasn't being eager, I was just happy that we had class near each other! "So then we can walk to class together...right?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:42 pm

Olllie nodded and smiled, nudging her with his shoulder. "Of course we can," He said, which he had a free arm to wrap around her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:46 pm

Lydia: "Great." I bit my lip over my grin as we began to walk. "So, uhm...did you have any good dreams last night?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:49 pm

Ollie shrugged. "Not that I remember," he sighed. "But I'm sure that they were good. What about you?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 8:51 pm

Lydia: "Uh...I don't remember, either," I lied quickly. I had dreamt about Oliver, as cliche as it sounded. But I wasn't about to admit that. "What class do you have in the building?" Meaning the building we were headed for.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:32 pm

Ollie looked up at the building. "I have anatomy/ physiology," he said with a small smile. "What about you?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 02, 2011 9:33 pm

Lydia: "You already asked me that..remember? I don't know what it's called." I frowned. We were already at the building? My shoulders slumped a little - that walk wasn't long enough. "So...bye then..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 02, 2011 11:55 pm

After handing her the books, Ollie leaned in and kissed her cheek quickly beofre heading off into the other direction, toward his class. "I'll see you later," he called behind him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39, 40  Next