the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

+4
Paper~Cranes
Invisimort
Echo
Jacky K.
8 posters

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Invisimort Sun May 29, 2011 11:18 pm

((Yes. Yes he is. He just can't SEE any of you...having no face and all.))
"Oh good. Someone has vocal chords. I was beginning to worry that I was going to be running a bunch of mutes. Although...That might be better than the underage nitwits I have running the place now." I said in what I hoped was a non-intimidating voice. It was so hard to pull off.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 5 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 11:19 pm

or Inque!
and wolf would probably smell more canine than human...just saying.

Wolf
Strange looking human. Was she? Her smell was still weird.
My eyes flash as hunger still gnaws at me. Her odd smell is overcome by the smell of her blood, the sound of her heart. Another deep breath. Imagining the feel of her pulse. Feeling it panicked and frantic. Feeling it stop in my jaws...
"You smell good..." I exhale out.

Last edited by Black&White on Sun May 29, 2011 11:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:23 pm

Likel
And another one...and what was wrong with his face?! I stifled a horrified yelp.
"Eh, yes, I hahve vocal chords," I started, trying to keep my voice from shaking.
"Eee-hee!" the human girl giggled. "You look funny!"
"Hahve yu no mahnners?!" Na'arsif demanded, his voice sounding as aghast as I felt.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 29, 2011 11:27 pm

I grinned. I have been told this looks funny, as the only feature on my blank slate of my face is my mouth...but hey. I can't see it so it's not my problem. "Do I? Thank you. I have never been in a situation where it was possible for me to notice how I...Smell." I continued holding on to the wall, still not entirely sure of the space. I hated looking blind.
"I look funny?" I jerked my head in the direction of the girl voice. "Really. An what exactly about me is funny?" I looked down in the direction that her voice came from and raised a brow...I think that's what it's called. A brow. The smile vanished.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:30 pm

Likel
"Yeah, you look funny!" the human girl laughed. "It's your face, or lack thereof! 'Cause you have nothing but a mouth, and a really odd-looking one at that!"
"I cahn'd believe yu!" I scolded the girl.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 11:36 pm

(sorry, Invisimort. Wolf was talking to Likel...but alright...whatever...)

Wolf
What's with all of this talk? I whimper, squatting down and covering my head with my arms. Blood. Blood's smell is tantalizing. I want it. IwantitIwantitIwantit... It's all around too.... Just waiting... Panicked and frantic. I want panicked and frantic. I want the hearts to stop.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:54 pm

Likel
The new girl looked sick or something. I walked over to her, kneeling down.
"Ahre yu alrighd?" I asked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 12:04 am

Wolf
So, so close. I lick my fangs, but it's so dry. Desert dry. Even that rains. Tundra dry. Even that melts. Space. Right. Nothingness. It /needs/ something to fill it. "You...you smell good....like blood...I'm...I'm hungry for your b-blood...I want it...I /need/ it."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 12:23 am

Likel
Were I capable of turning pale, I would've turned pale. I'm sure the blood was draining from my face. I felt my ears trying to perk up in surprise, which I supressed.
"Eh," I said awkwardly, getting up and backing away, "I, ah, don'd know hahw du respond du dahd..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 30, 2011 12:28 am

What's happened? Reposts? Summaries? Help me, I'm lost! xD
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 12:36 am

((Wolf, Likel, Na'arsif, Aria, Mr. Face, and Crooks are all together. Inque might be there, too...? I'm not sure. And Alice is just running around and hallucinating. Wolf is hungry, and she wants to nom nom nom on Likel. Well, drink her blood, anyway.))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 30, 2011 12:38 am

Wolf
I whine. "Give it. Giveitgiveitgiveit. I want it. I /want/ it." My claws grow and become careful not to claw my head. "Please? /Please?/"

yeah sure...nomnomnom....

and Inque is with Alice, i believe.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 12:40 am

Likel
"N-no way!" I stammered, my "really freaked out" meter rising.
"Cahm near her ahnd I'll ring yur droad," Na'arsif barked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon May 30, 2011 10:01 am

Mr.Face: So, one was trying to eat the other...the one with the accent was defending. Ok. This would be interesting. I was going to ignore the comment about my 'lack of face' for now...It could be dealt with later. "As much as I would like to hear you rip eachother to pieces...I'd like to ask if we can withhold our homicidal urges until I find out where we are." It was amost painful to be this nice. I hadn't been this nice since...since the night I talked my way into my parental units house before killing them.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 4:33 pm

Likel
"I agree wid him," I said, inclining my head towards the nearly faceless human.
"I don't know where we are," the blonde girl said, "but it's simply alive with magic!"
Yeah...magic...sure.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 4:34 pm

(lol i need to find someone to talk to xD)
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon May 30, 2011 4:37 pm

Mr.Face: "Magic? What is that nonsense?" I asked, having only ever heard the word when people talked about the games they played on the rare occasion that they weren't working, or dead.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 4:51 pm

Alice: I turned and saw my demon following me. Crap I thought as I ran harder. I need to get away I thought I need to get away.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 5:09 pm

Likel
"It's not nonsense!" the girl protested. "Watch. Um...well...observe. Somehow." She pulled a piece of chalk out of her pocket, walked over to the nearest wall, and started drawing a mess of odd characters. She muttered a few things under her breath, and suddenly, the characters began to glow light purple.
"Eh?!" I started.
They swirled around and leaped clean off the wall, melding into a bird shape. The glowing bird chirped, lighting on the faceless human's head.
"I made a bird out of light, using magic!" the girl declared, clapping her hands once.
"She must be a light type," Na'arsif said to me in Pedla.
"Bet she doesn't know a thing about bonders or Sybek," I spoke.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon May 30, 2011 5:16 pm

Mr.Face: I heard writing. Writiing on something. It entertained me that she was apparently literate. Seconds later there was chirping. Apparently a bird. I do not have a description stored in my head for bird. I wonder what they are. But light...I knew that concept. It was a concept I had never personally experienced, but, I had heard people read about it out loud to me. It seemed like the antithesis of what I experienced in my mind. "That noise is a bird? It is annoying. Turn it off."

Last edited by Invisimort on Mon May 30, 2011 5:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon May 30, 2011 5:21 pm

Alice: I went downstairs to clear my head. I took a deap breath of clean air. I need to get the heck out of here
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 5:34 pm

Likel
"Sure thing!" the girl replied. With a snap of her fingers, the bird gave a painful screech and went ploof!
"She must be a ventriloquist," I said to Na'arsif in Pedla.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon May 30, 2011 5:37 pm

Mr.Face: There was a 'ploof'. Then silence. Then some people discussing something in a language I Don't speak. "So. Do any of you come here often, or are you all JUST as lost as I am?" I asked, becoming a bit more impatient. I had a meeting with some new guards at 6, and I was NEVER late. Oh well...T.Morbid Namechov would probably handle it.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon May 30, 2011 5:38 pm

((Lol, poor T.Mor))

Likel
"Sohrry," I told the human in English. "No one seems du know."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon May 30, 2011 5:44 pm

((Yeah. And he hates his job so much too...))
Mr.Face: "Lovely." I raised a brow again. It's my favourite expression. One of the few I can accomplish. Along with Smiling. I can smile someone into night terrors. "Shall we continue down the hallway farthest to my left then? There's noone breathing that way." I suggested logically. Of course that could mean that there were only dead bodies that way...but that was a risk I was willing to take. It also Didn't sound like dead bodies...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11 ... 18  Next