the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

+4
Paper~Cranes
Invisimort
Echo
Jacky K.
8 posters

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next

Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:36 am

Alice: The fire burned hotter and hotter. I felt a scream comming I knew I couldnt or it would bring more destraction to me. I couldnt help it I screamed as loud as I could the fire got hotter
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!) - Page 4 Empty Re: Good Can't Always Win. (Evil is the New Black 2!)

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:46 am

Likel
"Nod in pardicular, no," I responded.
"I suppose," Na'arsif started, "if I were being chased by people doding guns, I wudn'd care where I ended up eider, ahs long as id was safe."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 12:48 am

Crooks rocked to his feet suddenly, looking around. Odd place. The walls were made out of words...and there were too many doorways to count. "Only one thing t' do," he said, and started down a hall.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 12:50 am

Alice: The demon came closer and closer. The fire grew and grew. Ugh i thought I need help but nnooo no one will. I had to fight i tried to stand but it didnt work. I screamed louder and pain in my side came fast. I felt alone and cold. Finally I would die and leave this wretched world.

Last edited by animealice1003 on Sun May 29, 2011 1:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : had to add things xD)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 12:51 am

Likel
"Ahr doughds exacdly," I said. "Du yu mind if we explore in de same zjeneral direcdion as yu, or ahre yu one of dose 'leave me alone' dypes?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 1:05 am

((OH HOLY WHOA WHY DID I NOT THINK OF THIS?!

Story/chat they're from: (title undecided)
Name: Aria
Appearance: She has long, flowing, golden hair that falls to her hips, blue eyes that shine brilliantly, and lovely, fair skin. Yes, she happens to be very pretty. There's a reason for that. As for clothes, she wears a hot pink Abercrombie and Fitch sweatshirt, plain blue skinny jeans, and brown Uggs.
Antagonist to: Leslie
Goal/motivation: Wouldn't you like to know? Razz
Setting they would normally be found: Pretty much anywhere.))

Aria
I didn't think I'd seen this door before. I looked at it curiously, my head tilted to my right. Maybe somebody magically created a new room? But who would do that in this school? And I hadn't sensed it, either! My curiosity piqued, I reached for the handle and opened the door.
"Huh! That's odd!" I said.
I stepped through into a bizarre and very magic-looking hallway, closing the door behind me. I turned, looking at the door up and down. It was rather ornate, decorated with a border composed of all sorts of fancy magic symbols, sigils, and runes. In the very center was a carving of a set of feathery wings, spreading out from behind a flat, mirrorlike surface. Only, it wasn't a mirror. I inspected the surface closely, watching the scenes that played across it. Most of them focused on that stupid bitch, but I saw several with me in them, too. Plenty more showcased the two of us, fighting it out.
Frowning, I turned around, looking down the hallway. I saw some Mundane headed in my direction. One looked kind of...scruffy, and the other two were completely concealed. But their cloaks looked neat.
"Hello!" I greeted brightly. "Where is this place?"
"I wahs hoping yu mighd know," spoke one of the cloaked Mundane. It sounded like a female voice, but I had no idea what accent that was.
"...Oh," I said, perplexed.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 1:07 am

((lol!!!!))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 29, 2011 1:07 am

Crooks flashed a smile over his shoulder. "It's like this. We're both lost; if we're together or apart, it'll probably end the same way eventually: we'll figure it out. Just some quicker than th' other. You can't count on me t' come find you if I find some answers, and I won't expect th' same from you. So you chose." He set on his way again, his walk resembling an alleycat slinking on a fence.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 1:09 am

Alice: I looked around the demon was gone. What the heck? I thought. I got up and went towards a empty room. I needed to find someone to help me or at least to explain what was going on! "Hello?" I asked quietly. "Anybody?" I asked ugh I thought just perfect.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 1:11 am

Likel
"Works for me," I responded with a shrug.
"Oh, can I come, too?" asked the new human girl. "This place looks interesting!"
"Eh, why nod?" I replied. Though, to be honest, she was a little too perky for my tastes. If she became an annoyance, I'd deal with her.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 1:12 am

(( this is alice's profile btw))

Name:Alice
Appearence:long black hair and bangs that cover her left eye which her eyes are icy blue
Antagonist to:
Goal/motivation: dark and mysterious she doesnt like people but if she needs them she will find them
Setting: Anywere dark
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 9:49 pm

woah woah....what happened....

Wolf
Darkness through the trees, I run with a fanged smile on. The shadows are my home, the moon my mother. But I stop, my yellow eyes spotting something unusual in the forest. A door? A random door to no where?
I approach it and study it, pace around the frame. Smells like a door, looks like a door. Though a door doesn't belong in the middle of the forest. I shift to my human form, tilting my head questioningly at it before opening it without hesitation, walking through. Though it isn't the forest on the other side; its a hallway.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 10:02 pm

Alice: I ran down a hallway trying to advoid anything that would make me fight. I tried not to make as much noice. I kept looking back just to make sure I was alone.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 10:12 pm

Inque
I wander down the hallway carefully, looking over all of the doors, and keeping my sketchbook and pen close. I made sure to do a quick sketch of the one i came out of: a door with the old comedy club logo on it. This place was...interesting to say the least...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 29, 2011 10:13 pm

I'll just call him Mr.Face for now:I had my left hand on the wall. As usual. I was sure I had remembered the path correctly back to my private quarters, but, suddenly, after going through that last archway, I wasn't so sure. The wall texture changed, ever so subtly. It was cooler. There was carpeting- My rooms were floored in stone.
"Riddle?" I asked the room. "Are you doing something devestatingly stupid again? Stop it now before I lock you up again in that Iron Maiden the guards found the other day." I continued. Still nothing. Hmm...Maybe for once she wasn't behind the carpeting nonsense.
I continued along the hall, curiosity getting the better of me. Eventually, I could hear someone breathing.
"Hello?" I asked the breather.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 10:25 pm

Alice: Faster and faster I gained spead looking around as I did. I tried not to freak out. I just saw my own personal demon following me
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 29, 2011 10:29 pm

Mr.Face: I heard the breathing speed up. it was moving- and rather quickly, I think. "Stop where you are, and I might not kill you." I said, hesitantly increasing speed on the unfamiliar carpeting. Times like these I so wish I had...Certain advantages not afforded to me by genetics.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 10:54 pm

Wolf
My yellow eyes study the place carefully before I head down the hall. Nothing to fear, really. The wolf never had anything to fear. I wouldn't start now.
I run my tongue over my fangs, half thinking about going back to my wolf form. Pure silvery white, piercing yellow eyes: my nature had changed my human appearance as well. Silvery white hair, yellow eyes of the wolf.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun May 29, 2011 11:01 pm

Alice: I herd something behind me and I turned and looked but nothing was there. I ran because my life depended on it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:02 pm

Likel
We walked in silence, looking about the hallway. The human girl was still too perky, but the human guy seemed alright. I picked up the scent of another approaching...human, but with a bizarre mix of canine. A dog-lover, maybe?
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 11:05 pm

Inque
And then some girl rounds the corner and nearly plows into me. "Jesus Christ, watch where you're going!" I snap at her. As if I don't run into enough clowns back at the hideout with Harley and the Joker...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 29, 2011 11:09 pm

Wolf
Mmm. Hungry. The door had interrupted my hunting. Maybe there's some human around here. I take a deep breath, closing my eyes. There was someone around, though human...i couldn't really tell. But I heard their footsteps coming closer and grin a fanged smile. Blood lust is strong, making my mouth dry. I want blood to stop it.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Sun May 29, 2011 11:11 pm

Mr. Face: I came to a split in the hallway, and heard more people breathing. They all breathed so...loudly. The one good thing about this is that I could get an acoustic read on the place. There were three...maybe four branching hallways. They were about a foot taller than me. I'm about 8 feet. Good to know. "Hello Breathers. Where is this?" I asked, as civilised as I could be in the given situation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:12 pm

Likel
I saw another human girl, whom I connected to the human-canine smell I had picked up. How many humans were wandering around here, anyway...?
"Hello?" I asked.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 29, 2011 11:13 pm

((Is Mr. Face referring to Wolf, Likel, Na'arsif, Crooks, and Aria?))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 11 ... 18  Next