the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:21 pm

Lydia: "You...are?" I bit my lip, looking at him for a second, the smiled. "Well, okay, if you really want to."

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:32 pm

Ollie nodded, his smile growing a little wider. "I want to," he said. "I mean, it is traditional for a boy to pay for the date."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 pm

Lydia: "Right." My smile reached my eyes. Date. Date. Date. This was our second date...wasn't it? "We should go then, shouldn't we? So we can get there for a performance?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:39 pm

Ollie nodded and looked to the bag and her books. "Do you want to drop these off?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 pm

Lydia: "Oh yeah...good idea." I nodded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:47 pm

Ollie walked Lydia back to her dorm and waited until she dropped off her books. He just leaned his bag against the wall by the door. "Are you ready?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:48 pm

Lydia: I grabbed my jacket just in case, then nodded and locked the door. I followed Oliver.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:04 pm

*gets out shank*

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:11 pm

Ollie reached back and grabbed Lydia's hand, hesitantly.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Lydia: I got butterflies and smiled when he took my hand. I just had to not think about the germs now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Sun Apr 03, 2011 10:14 pm

Blaine
I was running late for my track meet. I had to sprint across the court yard and to the track to make it in time for stretching.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 11:33 am

Ollie smiled a bit more confidently now, as she didn't pull away. All they had to do was get there in one piece and see the play. It didn't sound /too/ hard.

(I have big plans for Ollie ^_^)

Maddy walked across campus, her books in her hand and saw Blaine run by, in full track gear. Hm... So much for a hi.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 12:56 pm

(big plans? :o like what do you mean?)

Lydia: "Where is the theatre?" I asked, wondering if we would have to drive there. Or take a bus. Oh no oh no, I couldn't take a bus! Or even worse: a subway! Oh no oh no!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:16 pm

(like top secret)

Ollie shoot his head. "It's only a few blocks away," he said, nodding up the street. Maybe ten minutes and they'd arrive.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:18 pm

Lydia: "Alrightey." So we'd just have to make sure to stay on the sidewalks. Less bugs. I swung our hands a little as we walked, not really noticing that I was doing it. "Is this show scary? I've heard of it, but I don't know much about it."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:23 pm

"I don't think so... But then again, I haven't seen it either," Ollie chuckled.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:24 pm

Lydia: "Hm." I hoped it wasn't scary. I didn't like scary things, movies, books, etc.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:27 pm

Ollie slowed down a little, looking at her with a small smile. He was happy she had come out with him again, given him another chance.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:29 pm

Lydia: I noticed Oliver looking at me from the corner of my eye. I looked up at him, confused. "What? Is there something on my face?" Oh no oh no, how embarrassing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:37 pm

Ollie shook his head down at her, pursing his lips. "No, you look amazing," he said. "You have nothing on your face," he said after, slightly embarrased.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 2:39 pm

Lydia: I bit my lip, covering my grin. "Thank you." Amazing? Hardly. But compliments were nice to hear every once in awhile. We had nearly reached the theatre, I could see it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Apr 04, 2011 3:13 pm

Blaine: I had a chance to sit down before my event so i took it. I glanced across the track to the court yard to see maddy walking. I waved over to her, but dont know if she saw me or not.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Maddy waved back, half heartedly. It was sure to be awkward, especially after last night... And... She hadn't even read the note.

Ollie shrugged. "S'no problem," he said, and righted his scarf again. The autumn air was a little cold and his breath came out in a small whispy puff that hung in the air. The threatre wasn't much farther.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:38 pm

Lydia: I tightened my hand in his as we reached the theatre and went inside.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:40 pm

Oliver wrinkled his nose and bought two tickets for the show. They entered the auditorium type room and was hit by the smell of patchouli. It was not his favorite smell, smelling like incese, strong and too sweet.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 18 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next