the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 18 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:21 pm

Oliver left at the end of the day, heading to the docors office with no hesitation. When he got there, he signed in and got called in after only minutes. The doctor removed his sling and told him to do a few standard excersises and then he smiled. He prescribed him a lesser dose of the same pain meds he was on. He thanked the doctor and stretched, his muscles slightly stiff. As soon as he got back to the college, he ran to Lydia's room, knocking frantically.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 18 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:24 pm

(Thank you, Avery! ^_^)

Lydia was reading a book, studying, when Oliver knocked. She raised her eyebrows and closed her book, then hurried to answer the door. When she saw it was Ollie, her eyes quickly scanned his arm, then she saw that the sling was gone. She beamed. "You're all better now~"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:34 pm

Oliver pressed his lips to hers without any warning and wrapped both of his arms around her, without any sort of pain. He puled back and grinned. Maybe now was the right time to tell her how he actually felt about her.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:38 pm

Lydia smiled back at him, surprised (in a good way) by the kiss. She felt some weird feeling for him at that moment, but wasn't sure what it was. Or maybe she knew what it was, but was afraid to say it...."I really liked you Ollie. And your healed arms, too." She laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:49 pm

"Lydia," Ollie said, planting a soft kiss on her lips, "I think I'm in love with you." He paused and then chuckled. "Actually, I take that back. I know I'm in love with you."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 5:54 pm

Lydia's heart sped up as her jaw dropped slightly. Love? What? Wait...maybe that was the feeling she'd just gotten. Was it? Lydia didn't know, she'd never been in this kind of situation, in a relationship like ...this.
"I...you are?" She was just surprised, not that she didn't love him back...still, that probably wasn't the best reaction.

(LYDIA. -headdesk-)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:03 pm

Oliver's heart pounded in his chest. Oh my god. She didn't love him. He just made a completele fool out of himself. He needed to get out of here or something. He ran his hands through his hair and looked at her. "Yeah."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:06 pm

Lydia hesitated, but then smiled shyly. "I love you, too, Oliver." She went up on her toes and kissed him softly on the lips.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:09 pm

Oliver's smile in return was one of pure triumph and relief. He cocked his head, pulling her up closer to his chest, and kissed her. "Wow," he said, when he pulled away."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:11 pm

Lydia giggled happily. "'Wow' what?"
Ollie loved Lydia and Lydia loved Ollie, lalalalalalala~

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:15 pm

"I've never felt this way before," Ollie said, holding her close. He loved her. She loved him. He wasn't in pain. What more could he ask for?
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:16 pm

Lydia blushed. "Oh...me either." She smiled. "It's a good feeling, though."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:23 pm

Oliver nodded. "Yeah," he chuckled. "So tomorrow night... I was wondering if you'd like to come to dinner with me?" He asked, a smile still on his face.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:26 pm

Lydia nodded, her smile growing wider. "Definitely. What time?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:36 pm

"I'll pick you up around seven," Ollie said, his hand sliding down to wrap around hers. He had already book reservations at a fancy restuarant, with the assumption that she wouldn't break up with him.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:38 pm

(why did that make me laugh? x))

Lydia bounced a little on her heels, excited. Now she wouldn't be able to wait until tomorrow night. She nodded. "Alright," She chirped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:42 pm

Oliver grinned for another moment and then checked his watch. "I should probably go, though," he said. "I have some school work I haven't finished quite yet."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 6:44 pm

"See you tomorrow then," Lydia said, dropping his hand, but still smiling.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:37 pm

Should we skip to the next night?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 25, 2011 4:46 pm

I guess you're done with this chat again. v.v

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 28, 2011 9:38 pm

That night, Lydia slept walk. It was a common thing for her, which was why she always kept her dorm room locked. However, tonight she had left it unlocked and askew, so when she walked she went straight out of the building.

And behind her dorm building, there was woods. So her sleep-walking self trekked through the woods, deeper and deeper, until she tripped and fell. She was knocked senseless, though still asleep.

As morning came, a concussion formed and she was forced to stay there, practically dead to the world -- but not.

Yet. In the distance, a hungry bear growled.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 18 of 18 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18