the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 9 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:41 pm

...start what?

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 9 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:47 pm

Sorry...wrong site...I feel like all my Charries are failing in this chat..
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:48 pm

oh lol.

and I'm sorry. x(
I just don't want to melt one of my characters to fit yours, because then they'll lost their character.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

I understand... Maybe I'll just make another girl and get rid of April, cause dimitri still has hope in this chat...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:54 pm

Okay if you want to.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Wed Apr 06, 2011 10:59 pm

I'll do that tomorrow...
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Apr 06, 2011 11:05 pm

Okay

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:27 pm

(I'm going to skip to the end of class with Ollie... There is no way I will drop them)

Oliver stood from his seat as the bell rang. He had been staring deep into the wall beside him, his mind straying to a faw away place. He reached into his pocket and pulled out a piece of candy, putting it in his mouth and chewing slowly. Eating the candy, he couldn't help but think of Lydia. When he thought of Lydia, though, he was touched with a stange sadness and another emotion that made him feel nervous.

Nate walked around the campus during his fee period, a soda in hand and he ran his free hand through his hair. The sun beat down on his back and as he focused, he shivered a little and then smiled. He found a spot in the Quad to sit and study for a while. He plugged headphones into his ear and turned on his music.

Ivory slid of the motorcycle, shaking out her long hair. She rubbed her eyes quickly and then looked back up at Kyle with a small smile. What had she actually agreed to? A make-out? More? Sex? Instantly, she was a little nervous, so she tried to shake it off. It worked... She appeared to be calm and coy.

Madeline found herself bored... Again. She had gotten out of class to run a few errands and start a portfolio for her photography class. She clicked several photos, changing some settings and getting excited to process them.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:41 pm

Lydia: At the end of class I spotted Oliver, but I wasn't sure if I should go talk to him. He seemed kind of...tense earlier or....sad...or...mad. I understood, since it was terrible that his sister had cancer. But I wondered if this meant he wouldn't ever want to talk to me.

Vikki: I saw Nate in the courtyar. I noticed he was wearing earbuds, so I wouldn't disturb him. I sat a little ways away, on a short wall, and studied. I loved to party but I knew that I had to work in college, too. I wondered if he'd notice me, he was pretty into his work it looked like.

Kyle: I smiled slightly, looping arm arm around her waist and leading her inside.

(has Madeline talked to Jack?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:55 pm

(Yeah, in the very beginning, but they'd both already talked to people... It was brief)

Oliver looked over his shoulder and saw Lydia, giving her a small smile. His nervousness increased a bit and he walked over. "Hey," he said, stuffing his hands in her pockets. He hoped she didn't feel blown off by him or something.

Nate shut his book and leaned against the back of the stone bench, looking down at a few more papers. He took a drink from his soda and set it on the ground and then pulled out one of his earphones, listeing to the wind and relaxing for a minute. he had been doing work for over an hour.

Ivory followed him in, shivering at the rush of heat that came with walking into the building.

(Have you finished the collage that you started?)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Lydia: "Oh, hi." I gulped, tucking a lock of hair behind my ear. I wasn't really sure what to say to him. I half-wanted to ask if he was feeling better, but maybe he didn't want to dwell on the topic from earlier.

Vikki: He had taken his music out...I decided to walk over. "Hey Nate. Remember me from last night?" I smirked out how that sounded kind of dirty.e

Kyle: I led her to my dorm room. My roommate was out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:00 pm

Jack: I noticed that girl from outside the elevator - the one who I'd warned about Dimitri - and went over to say hi. "Taking pictures?" I half-noted, half-asked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:09 pm

Madeline's eyes trailed over to meet the boy from earliers, Jack, if she remembered. She nodded and swung the camera around, clicking a picture. "Yeah," she said, dropping the camera down and offering a smile.

Oliver paused, looking from the ground and then back to her. "So how've you been?" He asked, cocking his head a tiny bit.

Nate looked up with a pleasant smile, chuckling a bit. "Yeah, I do, actually," he said with a nod. "Shocked you remembered me."
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Jack: I chuckled. "Hey, don't use that for anything, I wasn't ready," I joked. "What are the pictures for, anyway?"

Lydia: I laughed lightly. "You mean for the last hour or so since I last saw you?
I'm alright. How about you?"

Vikki: "Really? Well I probably did have a couple drinks too many." I sat down next to him, I had a book. "Mind if I sit here? I promise not to bother you."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:21 pm

Oliver nodded, his smile growing a little bit. "Good to hear." He looked at one of the windows as he spoke. "I'm pretty good, not in a bad mood," he smiled.

Madeline looked at the picture quickly and smiled to herself. It was a relly good picture. "A portfolio in my photography class. I have to take pictures of average life," she said.

Nate shrugged. "I don't mind if you bother me. I could really use a good distraction," he said, half-smiling.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:22 pm

(Have you finished the collage yet? I can't help but be curious after reading back)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:26 pm

Lydia: I nodded. That was good, that meant he wasn't stressing over his sister. At least, for the time being. It wasn't the kind of thing you just got over. "Well...I'll talk to you later then..." I didn't like how awkward our conversation was now.

Jack: "Calling me average?" I smirked.

Vikki: "Okay, then...." I smiled. "Coke or pepsi? Unicorn or pegasus? Black or white?" Distracting questions.

(nope, it's hard to meld them all together. plus a lot of people left. Razz)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:35 pm

(like who? I can help find some pics... And i just realized... Mad and Jack kissed during spin the bottle... I didn't remember that)

Nate grinned and thought for a second. "Coke, I prefer dragons, and white. What about you?" He asked.

Madeline smirked. "Well you haven't proved that you /aren't/ average," she said.

Oliver sighed, shoving his hand in his pocket and walking out toward the parking lot, kicking himself for bringing up his sister. That wasn't something he should have done. Maybe a little drive would clear his head.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:41 pm

(no, I've got all the pics. thanks, though. it's hard to put them together, but I'm going to try anyway. and lol, did they? Psh)

Vikki: "Dragons wasn't an option." I laughed. "Pepsi, pegasus - they can fly! - and I think I'm on the fence with the black/white thing. Maybe gray?"

Jack: "I thought our kiss was above average." I smirked.

Lydia: I noticed him going to the parking lot...I made a split second decision and ran over to him, not loaded down by books this class period. "Oliver! Where are you going?" Not meant in a WHEREAREYOUGOINGBITCHCOMEBACK, but more like justoutofcuriousitywhereareyougoingthisfineday. At least I hoped that's how it sounded.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:51 pm

(Trying to stop the car crash, eh?)

Nate laughed, too. "Neither is grey," he said, raising an eyebrow. "Is your hair color natural?" He asked.

Madeline snorted. "So you weren't one of the drunk ones," she said, pursing her lips. "I suppose you might not be /completely/ average."

Oliver paused, his hand on the open door of his car. "I was just going to go on a little drive," he said, smiling a little.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 2:54 pm

(o.o no. I didn't realized that was what you were doing. I'll make her walk away.)

Vikki: I grimaced. I hated my hair. "Yes, unfortunately."

Jack: "Not completely? Damn, I'm going to have to work hard to prove I'm better than average, aren't I?" I chuckled.

Lydia: "Oh, um, sorry. Uh. I shouldn't have asked, I don't know why I did. It's not like it's any of my business anyway. Um okay bye!" I ran off before I could ramble more, my face turning red from rambling again, which I hadn't done in awhile.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:09 pm

(lol, well yeah, it might happen now... I've got to turn on a dramatic song, soon.)

Oliver's brows furrowed and he slipped into the drivers seat, turning on the old car and pulling away from the campus. Only a few minutes after he pulled away, it started to rain, a steady drizzle.

Nate shrugged and smile. "I like it," he said. "It's cool, unique." He noticed the rain and was glad he decided to sit under the roofed part of the quad.

Madeline giggled as the rain started to come down, but then freaked to shover her camera in her bag. "Yeah, you might have to prove it. That means that an't be in my pictures any more."

Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:15 pm

( xD haha okay)

Vikki: "Well, thanks." I smiled. "So where in Britain are you from?"

Jack: "Hm, how could I prove it?" My eyes twinkled. "We might have to spend some time together."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:21 pm

Oliver found his mind wandering, thinking about his sister, the cost of her cancer treatment, his college tuition, everything was so much. Without thinking, he found himself going over the speed limit. The rain was pelting his winsheild and making it hard for him to see. It didn't help that his wipers didn't work, either. He squinted and tried to keep straight.

Maddy thought for a seond and her hair got a bit more wet. "We might... But you do realize, I /am/ an underclassman, right?"

"London born and raised," Nate said, a little bit of pride showing. "Sometimes I miss it. But how about you?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:25 pm

Jack: "What are you suggesting?" I smirked, holding my hands up in the 'mercy' sort of way, palms toward her. "I simply meant a friendly get together, nothing more."

Vikki: "What about me? I'm not British." I laughed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 8, 9, 10 ... 13 ... 18  Next