the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 2 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:42 pm

Lydia: "It smells really...flowery in here," I tried to think positive even though it was kind of a weird smell. I liked clean smells. Like freshly watched clothes and lemon. We found our seats and sat down.

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 2 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:57 pm

"I don't think I like it," Oliver said, scrunching his nose a little more and sitting in a nearly empty row near the middle. The lights were dimmed and a black velvet curtain was drawn, signalling the start of the show. Ollie was still holding her hand and ran his thumb lightly along hers, subconsiously.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Lydia: I was glad for the dim-lighting, because he couldn't see my blush as the show started.

(fast forward through the show?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:11 pm

(Sure)

Ollie stood up as the show finished, finally letting go of Lydia's hand to applaud. "What did you think?" He asked, as she stood up.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:13 pm

Lydia: "It was really good." I smiled, now worrying about hand germs since he'd let go. Oh no oh no, I'd forgotten my Purell! "What about you? Did you like it?

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Oliver nodded and smiled a little. "Yeah, it was pretty good," he said. "Are you ready to head back to the campus?" He asked. It was nearly 9:30, so they still had plenty of time.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:21 pm

Lydia: "Okay," I said reluctantly. Our second date had gone just as fast as the first...

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:22 pm

Ollie cocked his head. "Well we don't /have/ to rush back," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:26 pm

Lydia: "So walk really /really/ slowly?" My brow furrowed and I cocked my head to match.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Ollie laughed, the noise cutting the air. " We could explore or something... I could take you to some relatively clean places," he suggested.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 5:31 pm

Lydia: "Hmmm." I thought about if for a second. "Okay." I nodded as we walked out.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Ollie smiled to himself. "Cool," he said. He held his hand out again, not sure if she'd still want to hold it.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:22 pm

Lydia: I looked at his hand a moment before taking it, having been thinking of hand germs again. "So what kind of clean places are we going to?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Ollie shrugged. "Whatever clean places we can find," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:27 pm

Lydia: I laughed. "Okay then."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:31 pm

Oliver had actually expected her to freak out about that or at least be hesitant. Instead of asking about it, though, he just ran with it... Er, walked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:37 pm

Lydia: Awkward silence...hmm....I slid my hand out of his as we walked.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:54 pm

Oliver was barraged with the icy wind again and through his watering eyes, he sdaw somewhere that she might/ minght not like. It was a candy bar, somewhere he had been as a kid. "Do you like candy?" He asked.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 6:56 pm

Lydia: "Who doesn't like candy?" I raised my eyebrows.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:00 pm

"Most of my family," Oliver chuckled. "Well, i know of a nice candy bar and I'm pretty sure it's clean," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:01 pm

Lydia: "Okay." I nodded. I'd been saying that a lot today, I was probably getting annoying. oh no oh no!

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:06 pm

Ollie nodded, leading her to the nostalgic shoppe. When they walked in, he smelled chocolate, but faintly. He hadn't ever been very fond of chocolate. he rather like sour candy, though.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:09 pm

Lydia: "Oh so many choices!" Uh-oh I wasn't good at choosing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:23 pm

Ollie chuckled a little, picking a few sour gumballs out of a jar and popping one in his mouth. "Look around, there are more," he said though chews.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Apr 04, 2011 7:24 pm

Lydia: "That comment wasn't helpful," I mumbled. I looked...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 18 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10 ... 18  Next