the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

2 posters

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next

Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 10 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:29 pm

Madeline laughed, the sound cutting through the rain. "I'm /quite/ aware. I didn't assume you were asking me out," she said, raising an eyebrow. "I just meant that most guys worry about their reputation before having friends. Especially underclassmen."

Nate laughed. "I mean where are you from?" He asked, his laugh leaving a residual smile.

The car weaved back and forth as he hit a slick area on the road. Soon, he lost control and started on the brake, but it was too late. The car slammed head on into a gaurdrail and then a car hit his door at full speed. After that, everything went black.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist - Page 10 Empty Re: I promised/I'd never sing of love/If it does not exist

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:40 pm

Jack: I shrugged. "I don't really care."

Vikki: "Ohhh. Chicago."

v.v Ollie.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:49 pm

Oliver's eyes opened once, but he couldn't make since of where he was, as the sound of sirens filtered in and out of his ears. The left side of his body burned intensly and he felt hot tears running from the corner of his eyes. The metallic taste of blood was nearly overwhelming. His vision started to black and he heard several doors slam shut.

Nate nodded, smiling a little bit. "So what's it like? Is it busy?" He asked, wondering if it was anything like London.

Madeline nodded, smiling. "Another point for you," she said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 3:56 pm

Vikki: I nodded. "Very busy, but windy - hence, City of Wind. I really like lots of activity, though. I'm not the kind of person who can stand a moment of silence."

Jack: I smiled. "Awesome...I gotta get to class. Talk to ya later..." maybe. I walked off.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:11 pm

Nate pressed his lips together, smiling for a second. "I'm the same," he said, chuckling.

Maddy smiled a little and ran a hand through her wet hair, looking toward the field as he walked off.

Oliver (being shipped to the hospital)
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:16 pm

poor Ollie ;--;

Vikki: I nodded and ended up looking out at the rain. I had this insane urge to go and dance in it. " ave you ever danced in the rain?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Apr 07, 2011 4:43 pm

? :o

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:38 pm

Nate shook his head, looking out at the rain that dripped from the roof. In a way, the rain made him feel sad, but he couldn't put a finger on why. In another way, it made him feel more secure. He sighed and looked up at her. "Why?"

Oliver's eyes flickered, seeing a metallic, cramped room around him. "He's still alive!" Someone murmered, but their words were fuzzy. W- What happened? Hs body felt like it had been stabbed with thousands of knives and then dipped in lemon juice. He couldn't move anything or barely breath. Instead of struggling, though, he just closed his eyes and hoped for the worst to be over with.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 3:04 pm

Vikki: "Really? Never?" My eyes sparkled. "Do you want to try?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:51 pm

Nate pursed his lips, looking around. He didn't really want anyone to see him, but maybe he would, just to spend more time with her. "I can't dance," he said, lamely.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 4:58 pm

Vikki: I rolled my eyes. "It isn't real dancing. And you did just fine at the party...but if that's how you feel then I'll just go find someone else to dance with me." I batted my eyelashes innocently at him, then began gathering up my books as if to leave.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:18 pm

Nate chuckled and took the books out of her arms, grabbing her wrist, shaking his head. "I was being sarcastic. And thank you," he said, leading her into the rain, which had gotten heavier. His hair darkened as it got wet and his eyes brightened a little. "Happy?"
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:24 pm

Vikki: I grinned, closing my eyes and tilting my face towards to the sky, letting the rain run through my hair. I spun in a circle, arms out, just relishing the feeling. No one was around, no one was watching us, or would think us weird for dancing in the rain. It could be our moment.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:30 pm

(lol, one of those kissing in the rain moments is all I can picture.)

Nate, took a deep breath, which was a little shaky at the end. He closed his eyes, too and smiled under each drop of water. he had never felt so insecure but strong in himself. the rain seemed to give him a new, confident energy.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:34 pm

(haha, same. Vikki's kinda just chilling right now, though, spinning xD xD xD)

Vikki: "It feels good, don't you think? Like all your troubles are being washed away?."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:50 pm

Nate nodded, opening his eyes to look at her. He smiled a little, shaking his hair out, though it was wet down quickly. "Yeah, it really does," he grinned.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 6:55 pm

(the cover of the notebook, that's what I keep imagining O.o the cover for the movie, I mean)

Vikki: I giggled and spun around a little more, my t-shirt already almost transparent. That was okay, though, because I had a black bra on so he couldn't see anything. Well, the bra he could see, but not what /that/ was covering.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:00 pm

Nate, though a gentleman most times, couldn't help but gaze over her, taking in her see-through t-shirt. His eyes widened fractionally and he found himself blushing a little. Nate shrugged off his jacket, tossing it back under the roofed area and soon his t-shirt was wet as well, though he was wearing green.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:03 pm

Vikki: I noticed him looking at me. I smirked. "It's just a human body, nothing to blush about." I laughed, knowing that would probably just make him blush worse.

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:08 pm

Nate chuckled, looking down and shaking his head. "It's not your body that's making me blush," he said, daring a step closer, "it's how comfortable you are." Normally girls were coy, not eager or secure exposing themselves like she was. She was different. It made Nate smile a little bit.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:12 pm

Vikki: Some guys would call that being "easy," but I didn't do it to get guys to be attracted to me. Growing up with mostly guy friend and brothers, I was used to being one of the guys, which sometimes meant taking off my shirt. Right now it may as well have been off for all the good it was doing. I smirked. "Is that a compliment or an insult?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:14 pm

"Compliment," Nate said, his voice a bit quieter than before. He took another step closer, cocking his head down toward her. "But it's curious," he said.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:20 pm

Vikki:"Curious? Why's that?" I cocked my head to match, with a smirk.

Lydia: I happened to flip onto the news channel the next morning. They were showing some story about a bad-looking car accident that made my OCD go hay-wire, and my germaphobia ugh, don't even ask. Then I noticed the car. And the names they were saying...OLIVER?! I quickly called the hospital that he was reported to be staying in and asked for him. I was on hold for quite a bit. "Oliver? It's me, Lydia. I can't believe you got in an accident! How did that happen? What were you thinking? Are you really hurt? Oh no oh no."

Back to top Go down

Post by Avery Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:26 pm

Nate 's smirked turned into a grin and he took one step closer, so they were nearly touching. "Because you're comfortable with my proximity, even exposed like you are," he said.

Oliver heard his mother trying to soothe someone over the phone and opened his eyes slightly. he was in a room, a hospital room that smelled like antiseptic. "W-who is it?" He managed to whisper. "Some girl... She says her name is Lydia." As soon as Oliver heard the name, he began to cry, despite himself.
Avery
Avery

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Apr 09, 2011 7:29 pm

Vikki: "Mmm, I don't mind at all." I slid my arms around his neck, biting my lower lip over my smirk. "Actually the closer we are the better."

Lydia: "Ahhh! Let me talk to him, I can hear his voice...pretty please?" My voice grew small, I felt like a child begging.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 18 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 14 ... 18  Next