the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 5 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by Alice Tue Jun 07, 2011 6:56 pm

Alison: I shrugged trying to keep my cool. "Oh no reason.." I lied but you could tell I was lieing.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jun 08, 2011 6:28 am

Ceara pulled up and kicked open the door, "Get in!"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:39 pm

Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Jul 12, 2011 10:12 am

Krystal: I leaned towards Alison and muttered, "Did I mention there could be an occassional crazy or two here?"

(*shrugs* I had to do something with that.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Jul 12, 2011 12:33 pm

(haha)

Alison nodded and smiled. She couldnt get that guy out of her mind. He was so... well according to Krystal hot and adorble.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:26 pm

Krystal: I smiled, "Can't stop thinking about him, huh?" I couldn't blame her though. If I had a guy that looked that good and was obviously interested, I probably couldn't get him out of my mind either.
(Sorry I haven't been on for so long)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:28 pm

((haha its fine Very Happy I will be on the kindle so i will be taking a long time posting))

Alison nodded and blushed "Its that obveious huh?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Thu Jul 21, 2011 9:32 pm

Krystal: I laughed softly, and half-joked, "Just a little bit, yeah."
(All right. I'm on my Zune, so I'll probably be slow posting too.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Thu Jul 21, 2011 10:54 pm

"I want to see him again." Alison said with a smile. "Please I know you know where he is." She smiled at her.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Jul 22, 2011 6:21 pm

Krystal: I arched an eyebrow comically, "Because I'm supposed to know everything, right?" I smiled anyway, and moved from the bookcase, "Well, c'mon then. Let's find your knight...except he's minus the shining armor and white horse." Now I felt like I was talking too much, so I started walking.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Jul 22, 2011 8:28 pm

Alison laughed and followed. She felt a sort of excitment and yet she felt... ackward and nervus. She thought about him mostly and she tried to forget about him but alas that didnt work out so well.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 23, 2011 9:40 am

Krystal: I put a hand under my chin, thinking where he would be right now. ...his dorm, of course. Where else when you wanted to skip class? I led Alison to the men's dorms, glad this school wasn't too picky about anything. A guy once told me the room number at a party, because he just wanted to have some 'fun'. He was full of himself for sure, so I declined. I didn't get along with people like that. Though I did have to put up with someone like that long ago. I had to think before stopping in front of one of the doors. "You want me to stick around?" I asked her because I figured she'd want to be alone or whatever, but I asked anyway.
(When you get a chance, could you make another character? It feels odd having three.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 4:58 pm

(ya! no problem...)

Alison shrugged. "I am actually... sort of scared to go in." Alison addmited her bravery leaving her. She couldnt think breath or do anything. She gave Krystal a small and scared smile and wondered what she would say to him. "What am I suppose to say to him? Oh sorry I thought this was my dorm???" She asked rasing a eyebrow.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sat Jul 30, 2011 5:02 pm

Name: Justin
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):
DOWN AT THE BOTTOM Very Happy
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: He can control fire and what not with that ((haha))
Other: His personality he is shy and stand off ish he is called the 'emo kid' like alison.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 5 28194
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:44 pm

Krystal: I shrugged, and offered, "Act like you were looking for one of your friends, and you messed up the dorm number when 'he' told it to you."
(Cool guy. Smile.)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:39 pm

((Thanks XD))

Alison took in a deep breath and nodded. She knocked on the door and waited patently. Her heart was racing and she could feel her cheeks get hot. Could she actually lie to this guy? Well she would find out sooner or later.

Justin sat under nieth a tree his eyes closed. He hated that he was here and yet he was still here. He tried to get out of course but no that never works. He sighed and tried to get some sleep but that didnt work either he was too frustrated with how his teacher had embarrased him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:21 pm

Krystal: "Well, I'll see you later." I said to her before deciding to take a walk outside. There wasn't anything better to do, anyway.

Xavier: I opened the door to find Alison on the other side. I suddenly felt a little uneasy, but I put on a smile, and leaned against the doorway. "Oh, hey. What're you doing here?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 6:22 pm

Alison looked at him in shock. He looked... well just so perfect. She gave him a nervus smile. "Um.. is there a Mark living here? He gave me his dorm number... I guess this isnt it." She lied shakly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:09 pm

Xavier: I didn't even have to use my 'power' or whatever you call it to tell she was lying, but I was a little more focused on how...well, how pretty she looked. "Well, um, you want to come in?" I asked, my words sounding lame in my opinion.

Krystal: I took a deep breath, walking down one of the trails before noticing a guy sitting underneath a tree. I supposed he wasn't bad-looking, until I got a little closer, then I was proved right. At least I thought so. "Hey, you all right?" I asked, because after all, it would be kind of rude to just walk by and ignore him.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:02 pm

Alison nodded blushing like crazy. SHe walked in and smiled at him. God why does he have to look like that? I mean well... Ugh Krystal why did you leave me?" She thought angerly. Alison looked down at her feet shyly.

Justin opened up one eyes and sighed. "Yeah... how about you princess?" He asked a smirk on his lips. SHe was a cute girl but definatly not his type even though he didnt know what his type was.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:20 pm

(I feel like mixing up my P.O.V. Randomly...Smile.)

Xavier smirked slightly, "I don't bite, you know." He said since she seemed a little uncomfortable.

Krystal arched an eyebrow, "Never been called that before." She remarked with a smirk of her own, "Good as can be, I suppose..." She trailed off, "But I've found skipping class can actually be boring."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:43 pm

(hahaha XD)

Alison nodded still looking down. They blush had gotten worst. She looked up at him and flashed him a smile. "I know that."

"Not really.. espically when you want to sleep." Justin said with a chuckle. She was good and funny but of course not his type.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:53 pm

Xavier couldn't help notice she somehow became cuter, and then he wanted to slap himself. Remember what you are, he thought before going to sit on the bed, "So...what's your favorite color?" He asked half-jokingly, trying to get a laugh out of her.

Krystal realized she probably interrupted his nap, but then again, if he didn't want her to talk to him, he wouldn't have said anything in response. "Why are you ditching?" She asked casually, half-thinking of something wild to do later. Like she used to.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:06 am

Alison laughed softly and looked at him. "Purple." She said with a smile. "How about you?" She asked standing ackwardly. She watched him and smiled at how much cuter he looked sitting there.

"Because I dont want to have to deal with B.S teachers." Justin said with a half laugh. It was true he hated teachers and they hated him. Justin sat up knowing that he wouldnt be sleeping.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 02, 2011 5:26 pm

Xavier smirked, leaning back casually, "Blue..." He was beginning to find talking to her seemed harder than it should have been, so he was having difficulty thinking of another question.

Krystal half-smirked in agreement, but she felt a little silly just standing there, "Yeah, I get what you mean. They can be either really stupid or just regular S.O.Bs."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 11, 12, 13  Next