the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 6 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by Guest Wed Aug 03, 2011 1:50 am

Name: Lyx
Appearance(Both Angels and Demons have wings, rarely Nephilim do too):
Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 6 Anime_girl_fallen_angel
Angel, Demon, or Nephilim: Nephilim
Powers: empathy,and controls emotion
Other: she is a Nephilim which is an offspring of fallen angels and humans...

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Wed Aug 03, 2011 6:23 pm

MadameBlue wrote:Xavier smirked, leaning back casually, "Blue..." He was beginning to find talking to her seemed harder than it should have been, so he was having difficulty thinking of another question.

Krystal half-smirked in agreement, but she felt a little silly just standing there, "Yeah, I get what you mean. They can be either really stupid or just regular S.O.Bs."

Alison looked at him and wanted to slap the smirk off his face but she was glued into her spot. "Demon... thats what I am." She said turning to leave. She coudlnt just dit there and have him not talk to her. She felt allready ackward and she wanted to stay but he wanted her to go.

Mark looked at her in surprize and raised a eyebrow. "S.O.B? Whats that a new word?" He smirked and closed his eyes again. He laid back down into the grass and started to think of why he was even still talking to her.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Wed Aug 03, 2011 7:34 pm

Xavier's eyes widened in surprise before getting up and putting a hand on her shoulder. "I know...I knew, when I met you." He admitted softly, "So...you'll probably hate me when I say I'm an angel."

Krystal shrugged, "Eh, why not?" She paused, stuffing her hands in her jeans pockets before she sighed, "Oh, hell. I'm boring you, aren't I?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 6:49 pm

Alison turned and shook her head. "Not really...." She admitted her cheeks turning a cute and soft scarlet. His hand made her pain go away. Jus that one touch... it made the diffrence.

Mark chuckled and shook his head. "Not really... your actually entertaining me." Wait... did he just say that? What the heck? He thought angerly. That is not suppose to come out.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:13 pm

Xavier was honestly more shocked, "Y-you don't?" He asked with a hint of a smile trying to appear from his now surprised relief. "I, um, wasn't expecting you'd say that." He admitted.

Krystal actually laughed slightly, and asked half-jokingly, "Really now? How so?"
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:16 pm

(haha mark is just bi polar XD)

Alison nodded and her cheeks got hotter. "Yeah... I actaully dont... alot of demons look at me wierd because I dont hate angels..." She said thinking of how her family kicked her out for loving a angel.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:17 pm

Mark chuckled and said with a smirk. "Why dont you just find out?" He chuckled and looked at her. The sun was hitting her in a way that made her look beautiful to Mark.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:32 pm

(I kinda figured XD It's amusing though)

Xavier couldn't but say, "Well, I assume Krystal didn't..." He then explained, rubbing the back of his neck, "I know she's a demon too."

Krystal smiled and 'agreed', "I guess that's what I'll have to do."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:35 pm

(haha i know right? haha XD)

Alison looked at him and her shoulder started to tingle. His hand was still on her shoulder and she didnt want him to move it. She watched him and shrugged. "Yeah she is....." She said with another shrug and looked down at her feet.

Mark chuckled and sat up. "Sit down before the teacher yells at us for not being in class." He said and he pulled out a random book. He opened it up and acted like he was studing.
((brb going to eat ^_^))
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:50 pm

Xavier finally realized his hand was still on her shoulder, but he didn't make a move to remove it. He smiled genuinely, "Anyways...at least we don't have to keep that a secret, right?"

Krystal went to sit next to him, and drew her knees up to her chest lightly. She leaned over slightly to peek at what he was reading...or well, 'studying'. He wasn't a very good actor. She'd seen better during her extremely long period on Earth. Mostly in the Shakespearean Era.

(Okay then)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:12 pm

(Back ^_^)

Alison nodded but kept her head down. SHe knew he was watching her and she didnt like it. Alison started to play with her hair and try to keep her mind off of him. But alas it was to hard for her.

Mark closed the book and sighed. "Well my dear how long have you been here? On Earth?" He asked looking at her. He knew that demons and angels had been here longer then himself.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:21 pm

(Cool)

Xavier mentally slapped himself, feeling like a creeper because he was practically staring her. His hand slipped from her shoulder, and glanced away from her, unsure what to do or talk about.

Krystal stared at him in surprise for a moment, "Way longer than I care to count." For some reason, she had a strange feeling that she could trust him. Was she entirely sure? No, but she could hope.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:30 pm

(^_^)

Alison felt her heart drop when he moved his hand. "Um..." Her voice was caught in her throat. She coudlnt talk nor speak. She was going to ask why had he moved his hand. "You... have a girlfriend?" SHe asked not thinking stright.

Mark laughed and shrugged. "I agree except I am not a angel nor demon. My father was a angel mother... well as you guess a human." He laughed and shook his head. He remebered the day he found out and it almost killed him.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:43 pm

Xavier couldn't help a small chuckle that passed his lips, then he shook his head slightly to show he wasn't laughing at her, "No, I don't. Why do you ask?"

Krystal nodded in acknowledgement, and paused, going over the 'except', but ignoring it, "When did you find that out?" She asked, turning the topic towards him instead of herself.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:49 pm

Alison shrugged. She didnt want to tell him about her feelings. No she wasnt good at that at all. It would usally just come out in mix of random words.

Mark chuckled and said "About 4 months ago." He said looking at her. "I could hear things and well I could do thinngs like control fire... not a good combination." He said with a laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:01 pm

Xavier smoothly surpressed a grin, and crossed his arms loosely across his chest. He thought a second before asking, "Well, what do you want to do now?"

Krystal stretched her legs out, crossing her ankles, "I wouldn't so say either." She agreed with a small smile, glancing over at him since she wasn't trying to look at him too long. That would just be weird.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:08 pm

"I dont care..." Alison said for once looking up at him. Her eyes held a story that she wanted to tell but of course she didnt. She knew that he wouldnt care about why she was so quiet or why she was shy all the time.

Mark looked at her and laughed. "What?" He asked watching her. "Is there something on my face??" He asked with a laugh.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:18 pm

Xavier's eyes softened slightly, "Is something wrong?" He asked, concerned if there was. He felt like he was either being an idiot or doing something...well, wrong.

Krystal actually felt the blood rush to her neck and face as she looked away from him, feeling nervous for once. "N-no. I was just daydreaming for a second." She lied out of reflex.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:25 pm

Alison looked up at him and she could see herself wrapped in his arms. She oculd feel his lips on hers. She sighed and shook her head. "Nothing..."

"Liar." He said with a laugh. "somebody likes staring huh?" He asked with a chuckle "Nice blush there."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:30 pm

(can i jump in?)

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:31 pm

(I dont know ask Blue Very Happy)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:41 pm

Xavier frowned before letting the subject go. He wasn't going to make her say or do something she didn't want to. He asked randomly, returning to his normal expression and mimicking her question from before, "Do you have a boyfriend?"

"You're not helping it either!" Krystal exclaimed, but she couldn't hide the faint humorous tone in her voice. She had hoped the shade from the tree would hide her blush, but obviously that didn't work.

(@Lyx--Sure. Either with Alison & Xavier or Krystal & Mark)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:46 pm

"No..." Alison said looking at him stright in the eyes. "No I do not." SHe said firmly. SHe wanted so much for him to take her into his arms but knowing how he was acting it was a long shot for her.

Mark laughed and said "Good because your quiet cute when you blush." He laughed and brushed a hand against her burning cheek. "Neec ice?" He asked laughing.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:54 pm

Xavier assured her, solemn for once, "I wasn't trying to piss you off. I meant that question seriously."

Krystal had the urge to swat his hand away, but shook her head instead dismissively, "Are you enjoying yourself?" She questioned sarcastically with an arched eyebrow.
(Brb)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Fri Aug 05, 2011 11:57 pm

(ok.)

Alison shook her head. "I am not pissed off... if I was you would know about it." She said in a small voice. She looked down at her feet and mentally kicked herself.

"Maybe." Mark chuckled and pulled his hand back. "Why darling? Your not?" He asked a smirk playing on his lips.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11, 12, 13  Next