the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Fallen series by Lauren Kate

4 posters

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next

Go down

Fallen series by Lauren Kate - Page 9 Empty Re: Fallen series by Lauren Kate

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:18 am

Krystal smiled before taking his arm, and giving a last glance at the couple. She bit back a laugh as she turned her attention back to Mark.

Xavier's arms kept Alison supported as he kissed her just as deeply. His heart was pounding harder and faster than normal. He half-wondered how she was able to do this to him, but her lips on his was a bit distracting. In a good way.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:26 am

Mark chuckled and lead her away from themakeing out couple. He smiled at her. "What did Ali say to you/" He asked out of curioustiy.

Alison pulled back ever so slightly. Her lips trailed down his neck. She couldnt think stright wit hhim holding her. She smiled and went back to his lips. Her lips melted perfectly against his and her fingers weaved through his hair.
Alice
Alice

http://come-away-to--the-water.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:32 am

Krystal shrugged, "At first, she was confused...and that she loved him...and she wasn't sure why...pretty much that kind of thing." She finished, feeling like she was rambling.

Xavier moaned softly, wishing that his hands were free...but with her legs wrapped around his waist, he didn't mind all that much. He loved the feel of her against him. His head was spinning.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Location : When the time comes, you shall know. But for now, simply watch the destruction that I can cause from afar.

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:35 am

"That is... Alison for yeah." Mark chuckled. "What do you think about her>" He askedwith a smile. He wanted to know what was going on inside her head. He was... curious about her.

Alison smiled when he moaned. Her lips melted against his once more. Her head was spinning and her heart was racing. She needed him now... his scent intoxicated her and the taste of his lips drove her mad.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:52 am

Krystal thought a moment, "She's definitely...interesting, I suppose." She answered carefully. She then shrugged, "I don't know. I don't think bad of her."

Xavier sent her down gently and his hands trailed up and down her sides before snaking around and resting in her back jeans pockets. He pulled away briefly to get some air and trailed kisses along her neck and jawline as he did before returning back to her lips.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Mon Aug 15, 2011 12:58 am

Mark chuckled and shurgged "I cant say that I disagree. She is... very very interesting. SHe will not keep Xavier board though." He said winking at her.

Alison pulled back and smiled up at him. "Your dorm or mine?" She asked in a whiper. Her heart was pounding and her skin burned were his hands were but she liked it. "Lets go somewhere private please?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:13 pm

Aliceinwaiting wrote:Mark chuckled and shurgged "I cant say that I disagree. She is... very very interesting. SHe will not keep Xavier board though." He said winking at her.

Alison pulled back and smiled up at him. "Your dorm or mine?" She asked in a whiper. Her heart was pounding and her skin burned were his hands were but she liked it. "Lets go somewhere private please?"
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:14 pm

Krystal laughed, "Well, good for him." She noticed her arm was still hooked with his, but she didn't mind all that much. For some reason, she felt extremely comfortable around him.

Xavier smiled slightly down at her and replied, "All right, how about yours?" He couldn't believe she was actually asking him that question for a second.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:28 pm

MArk chuckled. "Whats up buttercup?" He asked her with a smile. "Are you okay?" He asked looking at her.

Alison nodded and smiled. SHe pulled him to her dorm. She opened up the door. She walked in and noticed a package. She opened it up and blushed a deep scarlet. Her mother had sent her landrie.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:41 pm

Krystal couldn't help but smile at his choice of words, "Buttercup?" She shook her head slightly, dismissing the question. "I'm fine." She answered honestly.

Xavier bit back a laugh, noticing the huge blush on her cheeks. He'd probably make it more embarrassing for her. His arms wrapped around her waist from behind as he had to say, "Y'know, you look even cuter when you blush." So much for not embarrassing her more, but it was the truth.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:45 pm

"Alright then Pudding." Mark laughed. "Pudding.... wow. I am such a douche." He laughed and shook his head. He had no idea why he just called her that but he liked how it sounded.

Alison blushed a deep red. "REally?" SHe asked in a small voice. "Well you just like to embarrase me dont you." SHe asked in a small voice. She looked in to the box. 'Nice job mom... I just got i think a boyfriend and you shove landrie at me... nice.... she thought heatedly.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 4:53 pm

Krystal laughed, and jokingly reassured him, "Oh, don't worry. I've lived with worse." In truth, she had. She had lived with different 'parents' over the years, and most of them had...unique nicknames for her.

Xavier chuckled softly and shrugged, "Sometimes." He answered, dragging out the word with a humorous tone. "Either way, you look cute."
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:06 pm

Mark chuckled and nodded. "I agree... same with me." His sister would always name him. Jenny never leaned how to say his name correctly. "My sister named me Marky." He said laughing.

Alison smiled at him and threw the box on the ground. "Oh really?" She asked with a smile. Her arms wrapped around his neck. "Well then I must be pretty dang sexy."
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:26 pm

"That's cute." Krystal commented, laughing. She felt a little too girly saying that, but continued by asking, "What's her name?"

Xavier smiled and murmured an 'Mmhm.' in agreement. To him, she was. Definitely. His arms tightened around her slightly.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 5:54 pm

"Jenny... She is 15... you would like her... she is the exact same as you." Mark said with a twinkle in his eyes. "You would really like her."

Alison pulled him to the bed. HEr hands tugged at his shirt. Her lips were busy with his. Her hands pulled and tugged at his shirt to come off.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:04 pm

"I believe you." Krystal agreed. She then paused and looked at him with a curious look, "Exactly like me? How so?"

Xavier pulled away long enough to pull his shirt off and throw it somewhere. He didn't care, really. His hands rested on her thighs as his lips connected with hers, kissing her deeply.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:13 pm

"Well you are... your.. well..." Mark coudlnt explain it. "You will have to meet her." He got a idea and smiled. "Yes!!! You will meet her!!"

Alison smiled at him. Her lips trailed down his bare chest. She undressed her self and the rest of him. They became one and she moaned in pleasure. She was lost in it.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Krystal gave him a funny look, and asked, "I assume you have an idea...what is it?"

Xavier moaned before he lost almost all sense of reality. There was just him and her. Nothing else.
(Skip the rest?)
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:31 pm

"You will meet my sister Jenny." Mark said with a smile. "Yes... thats what I will do." He said with a smile. "Come on let me show you a picture of her." He said and kissed Krystal's cheek and lead her to his dorm.

(Yep ^_^ you start?)
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:37 pm

Krystal was a little dazed, but she let Mark lead her to his dorm. It was structurally pretty much like every other dorm, nothing very special.

Xavier took Alison into his arms and kissed her forehead lovingly. He gave her a breathless smile and wondered how in the world he deserved her.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 6:48 pm

Mark lead her in and founda picture of Jenny. "This is her." He held up the picture with pride. His sister was beautiful or at least he thought she was. She looked like him and you could tell the resmbalance.

Alison was asleep on Xavier's chest. She took in a deep breath and whispered in her sleep "I love... Xavier." She whispered with a smile on her lips. She was dreaming of... them having kids.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:09 pm

Krystal tentatively took the picture from him to get a better look. "She's pretty." She had to admit softly. There was no mistaking they were brother and sister. She handed him back the picture with a small smile.

Xavier grinned faintly and whispered, "I love you too, Alison." He closed his blue eyes as he let his tiredness take over.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:31 pm

"What is wrong love?" Mark asked seeing her face. "You seem... upset." He said with a small smile. SHe looked upset with something.

Alison woke up later and yawned. She looked up at Xavier "Hello." SHe said with a smile. she liked how she felt in his arms. She felt warm and fuzzy inside.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by ~Silent~Archer~ Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:37 pm

"I do?" Krystal asked, a bit confused for a second. "No, I'm not upset...why do you think I would be?" She had no idea she gave that impression.

Xavier gave her his own smile, "Hey there." His arms loosened around her, feeling relaxed and comfortable.
~Silent~Archer~
~Silent~Archer~

Back to top Go down

Post by Alice Tue Aug 16, 2011 7:43 pm

"Your face.... Never mind." Mark said with a sigh. She was hard to read. "Im sorry I made the wrong obsumtion."

Alison frowned slightly when his arms losen. "How did you sleep?" SHe asked cuddling against his chest. She felt warm and happy.
Alice
Alice

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 9 of 13 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13  Next