the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 6 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 10:34 pm

Lance grabbed the back of Marley's shirt and jerked her backwards, sending her flying into a tree. "You bit--"
"Keep your hands off her," Nathan growled, tackling Lance to the ground.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:37 pm

Tessa screamed in pain and curled up into a ball, everything hurt and she just wanted to go home, "P'ease, p'ease, stop, stop." she cried.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 07, 2011 10:43 pm

Nightwing
I glance around the roofs of the buildings around me, silently making my way from one to the next quickly and skillfully, unafraid of the heights. I had been doing this my entire life.
I pause and look around again. Where could she have disappeared to...

Quinn
"Ha! That boy is an idiot, right my babies?" I ask my two hyenas with a grin, skipping down the road twirling some expensive looking something or other Puddin wanted me to steal. They laugh in response, trotting along beside me

Wolf
I follow Maka's scent hesitantly, not sure I'd want to find out what was at the end. She had been getting more and more sheltered from me as time went on. I was worried, and in my worry i stare at the sidewalk i walk absentmindedly. The scent of blood is what draws my attention. I stop and look up, Maka looking over at me cooly. She licks the blood from her fangs and stands from the boy on the ground. Three people here, but only two hearts.
"Maka..." I can't help sound a bit shocked, a bit disappointed.
"Mother." She smiles at me before walking past my frozen self. "I suggest you don't follow me," she says, disappearing down another alleyway.

Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:46 pm

Deacon
Then I put the gun to her head, watching her cry for a few more seconds... before suddenly, a shot rang out, and a searing pain spread through my entire torso. I screamed, but it cut off into a gurgle as I slumped to the ground, covered in blood

Gabe
"Nobody. Hurts. Sophia" I spat out, more angry than I had ever been. I would have just torn him up wolf style, but that would have risked him coming back as a were

Marley
"Nate..." I smiled slightly, sticking my tongue out at Lance before helping in the fight

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:53 pm

Spades
"Spades, I'm a... hero" I think. I glanced at my bonds, trying to formulate a way of escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 pm

"Really? Is that what heroes do? Kill people?" Spiro asked, eyes bright. He had a hand on a poison dart gun.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:58 pm

Torin bit her lip hard as she made her way to Dorian's apartment, she couldn't believe she was even doing this, Caleb would be angry but she didn't have a choice, they needed to find Tess and she needed Dorian's help to do it. She took a breath and knocked on the front door.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 10:59 pm

Sophia screamed again, flinching when the guy's blood splattered over her. She was ready to plea for mercy once again, expecting the shooter to be there to finish her off, when his voice registered in her mind. Blinking away tears, she looked up and found herself crying harder, this time in relief. "Oh, God, Gabe," she whispered.

ahahhahahah oh Marley, how I love you!

Lance lashed out with the knife in his hand, catching Marley in her arm. Nate growled and pushed his arm on his throat, cutting off his air.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:05 pm

The Joker laughed "Well then, aren't you a spirited little thing?" Then he hit her across the face, knocking her back to the ground "But you need to learn some manners." He paused for a moment, then looked over at the audience. There was pure chaos now, but the cameras that were set up to record the mayor's speech were rolling, and that's all the cared about "Just wanted to... to tell you, Batsy" he chuckled out, his face twisting into a grotesque grin "You can't save them! You can't save any of 'em! Not even a little girl"

Spades
"No. I said I was a hero, I didn't say I was good at it" I muttered

Dorian
I was making a cup of tea when suddenly there was a knock at the door. I picked up my mug and walked over, opening it to see... "Torin?" I raised an eyebrow

Gabe
First time I shot a real gun. And I killed somebody, a person, even if he was scum. I was shaking slightly, but I dropped the gun and pulled Sophia into a soft hug, careful of her wounds "The ambulence is on its way" I whispered

Marley
I hissed in pain *fighting stuff*

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:08 pm

Torin swallowed hard and studied him, "I need you help." she breathed, running her shaky fingers through her dark curls, "Its Tessa."

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:16 pm

Dorian
I studied her face for a few seconds, before walking back inside. When I came back out, my pistol was fully loaded, and I had my briefcase. Oh, and I left my tea in the kitchen "What happened?" I asked quickly, walking out into the hall with her. My voice was mostly emotionless... but if you listened hard enough you could hear concern

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:18 pm

Torin felt tears prickle her gaze, "She's been kidnapped." she breathed, the tears spilling down her pretty face, "We can't find her." she whispered, clutching her chest, her heart aching so much.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 07, 2011 11:20 pm

Lemme know if anyone here can see souls!

Name: Na'arsif Waizen ("nahr-sihf why-zehn")
Appearance: He wears floor-length, midnight robes with complicated, white star patterns on each shoulder. Emblazoned on the left side of his chest is a sky-blue spiral, and his robes are trimmed with the same color blue. His hood, which is separate from the robes, is also this color. (Na'arsif, in other chats, has been depicted in plain clothing; this is his formal Sybek attire.) The hood is pulled as low as it can go. The lower half of his face, which isn't obscured by the shadows, is covered by a dark scarf. He wears mittens. Not gloves, mittens.
Species: Vreshnik (Wouldn't you like to know what that is? Razz)
Personality: He's usually lighthearted, and enjoys joking around. It takes a lot to tick him off, provided his Berserk Button isn't pressed...but since his face is hidden, there isn't much chance of that.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: Peter Arkan

Name: Peter Arkan
Appearance: He has shaggy, brown hair that sort of hangs in his equally brown eyes. He's about average height, with lithe form and lean muscles. He wears nondescript black clothing and black boots.
Species: Human
Personality: He can be fiery and headstrong at times, but he has good intentions. Though he may be quick to anger, he's generally a nice person. Passionate and willful, he won't back down from a challenge or forsake something he believes in. He's the leader of a Scouting team, would never have his teammates do something he wouldn't do himself. Oh, and he's snarky. Very snarky.
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Any Sybek. Na'arsif's mortal enemy thing is rather...one-sided. Though they're certainly enemies, Peter doesn't have that whole "burning desire to see the lights fade from your eyes and a frozen scream on your face" thing.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Dorian
I halted in place for half a second, shocked. Dismay showed on my face briefly, before I covered it again "Do we know by who?" I asked

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 11:22 pm

Winnie let her hair slip over her face, holding her hand to her cheek for a moment before glaring up at him. She didn't admit to herself that she was terrified. "Wh-who said I cared about manners, bastard? You think I'm just going t' scream for th' camera and play damsel in distress?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 11:23 pm

"Oh." Spiro frowned, and aimed his gun. "What would that make me, then?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:29 pm

Torin sniffled, "Terra took her to the park and she only looked away for a second and then Tessa was gone." she whimpered, "Me and Caleb looked, we went to the spot and tried to find a scent, it smelt like cologne and bath soap and sweat, it was a man.." she mumbled.

Last edited by Miss Liz Allier on Sun May 08, 2011 1:39 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 07, 2011 11:36 pm

Peter
I fell to my hands and knees as the lights faded, panting. The sound of the fabric of the universe slamming shut still rang in my ears; I shook my head quickly, as if that would do anything. I masked my signature and shakily got to my feet, still fatigued from shifting. Even with my signature masked, I knew that I had to get a move on. Shifting was, after all, the energy equivalent of shooting a flare gun and screaming, "Hey, look at me! I'm a bonder, all nice and tired and vulnerable!"
Trouble was, I had no frickin' clue where I had just landed myself.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 11:38 pm

Sophia held Gabe as close as she could with the restraints around her wrists, crying into his shirt. She murmured his name over and over again, he eyes squeezed shut.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:42 pm

Alice cocked her pretty head to the side, studying everything with her dark, appathetic eyes; she moved towards the boy on his hands and knees, curious and somewhat elated that her hunger for absolute blood lust would be quenched tonight, "Who are you?" she muttered, jabbing his side with the toe of her steel toed boots.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:45 pm

Spades
Then I suddenly tilted my head to one side questioningly, a tiny quirk that Ember didn't have "Don't I get a phone call?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 11:49 pm

Spiro paused, his eyebrows knitting together. He didn't like that smile. He reached into her mind and inserted fear. But Red Wing hadn't said anything about a phone call..."I don't...know..." He continued to hold the gun to her head, finger on the trigger.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:51 pm

Spades
Fear fluttered in my chest "Isn't that how it's done? I get one phone call to say goodbye or something, and then you kill me. Trust me. Just one phone call" I said softly

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 11:53 pm

Spiro watched her skeptically, but after a moment phased out of the room and then phased back in with a cell phone he'd taken from a guard. "Make it quick."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 07, 2011 11:55 pm

((He'd already gotten up, lol.))

Peter
"My name's Peter," I said nonchalantly. "Now can I ask you who you are and why you happen to be kicking me?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 40 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 23 ... 40  Next