the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 5 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Spiro didn't answer. He didn't like to kill, but it was necessary. They would get mad if he didn't..."What's your name?" He asked suddenly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 8:08 pm

The Joker laughed, kicking her sharply again "Want to know how I got these sca-" Then he stopped abrubtly, and started laughing again "It's time!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 8:20 pm

"--For you t' get a haircut? Oof." Winnie bit her lip and sucked in a breath. What was with all the kicking?! She picked at the bonds around her wrists with her teeth.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 8:58 pm

Jason gave a low growl, skidding to a stop and turning to face him again. The adrenaline in his blood was pumping high, making the sharp pain in his left hind leg seem like a bee sting. He jumped at the man again, knocking him to the ground and tearing the gun out of his hand at the same time.

Sophia scrambled backwards, trying to get as far away as she possibly could get. She whimpered softly when she felt the cold wall on her back. "What do you want?"

Lance chuckled and shook his head, taking a step towards her. "This time, he won't have the chance to save you."
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 9:15 pm

xD Crooks is harldy a man...he's 16. Strong and tall enough, but still xD

And oh boy. Crooks is becoming a victim.

Crooks was rushing with adreneline, and could shove the werewolve just hard enough that he had room to slip out from underneath him. He swung a hard punch at his jaw.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:17 pm

I found you!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 9:20 pm

Haha, yeah, sorry, I'm used to Jason kicking the ass out of his attackers. I have to remember that he's still with Julian right now, so he's weaker *nods*

Jason back peddled, black dots covering his vision. He growled again and advanced once more, ready to jump, but his coordination was off kilter, making him stumble.

I might actually cry. Jason's the charrie I'm closest too >.<
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:25 pm

Hmm? Who to kill horrifically and sadly?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 9:26 pm

Dude, this is epic. Werewolves verses theives.

And I'm sorry Sad I know how ya feel...I almost cried when Crick died and Ende made me cry with Marley's last post when she died the first time...

Crooks swept up his gun and pressed the barrel against the beast's head. " 'ave any words, doggy, I'd say 'em now."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 9:35 pm

A growl tore through Jason's throat as he moved his head to the side, trying, unsuccessfully, to tear into the /kid's/ hand.

Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:45 pm

Adrian kicked at the sack again, stupid little brat wouldn't stop struggling, he hefted it over his shoulder again, listening to the little half-habui child scream for her mommy and daddy until he was sure her lungs would burst before he could even kill her. A cruel smile tilted his lips, an insane glint in his dark eyes, it was what all Habuis deserved, what Dorian deserved. He threw the bag to the ground, hearing little Tessa Walker grunt with pain and cry some more, he knelt down and untied the top of the sack, he grinned, "Hello Tess, do you know who I am?"
Tessa whimpered, the three year old crying harder, "I wan my mommy and daddy." she hiccupped.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 9:48 pm

Crooks clicked his tongue. No words. "Aye...that's a shame, there." Without a second thought, he pulled the trigger, watching numbly as the light left the beast's eyes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 9:50 pm

The Joker picked up the end of the sack and dragged it, until he reached the curtains "It's showtime". The sound of his laughter echoed and reverberated through the auditorium, instantly confusing and frightening the audience on the other side of the curtain. Then they parted, and his laughter intensified as he walked to center stage "Hello one and all, girls and boys, guys and dolls, the whole... the whole lot of you! Today... well today, we have QUITE a show planned out!"

Deacon
I chuckled "To kill you, of course" Then he pulled out a gun and shot her in the leg, just like that. Totally emotionless

Marley
I took a step backwards, my pulse quickening "Don't..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 9:54 pm

Jason fell backwards, the darkness closing in on him. He struggled to move, to fight, but the pain was too much. It exploded in his mind, electifying every nerve ending his body had. Too weak to hold the Change, his body turned human again. His blonde hair was matted to his forehead with blood, his blue eyes staring blankly up at the sky as everything left him. The pain...the light...Everything ceased to be...

*cries*
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 9:59 pm

Winnie's breath quickened as she fought to break her hands free, but it was useless. Her teeth started to ache from using them to tug at the ropes. She was feeling horrible claustrophobic in that stuffy bag. No matter how much she breathed it felt like she wasn't getting any air. Show? Never had she been so aware of her own heartbeat. "Help...help!" It was only a whisper at first, but the second time she felt it resonate to the back of the auditorium.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 10:00 pm

*cries*
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 10:01 pm

Sophia let out a blood curling screamed, writhing in pain. She strained again the restraints, tears falling down her face one after the other. "Please stop," she begged, her voice catching on a sob. "Please!"

Lance /moved/ until he had Marley backed against a tree. He made sure to keep the barriers in his mind up so that she couldn't control him. "And why shouldn't I?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:10 pm

Marley
"Because... because for every person you kill, every life you take, it's going to be harder and harder to look your kid in the eye" I said, my eyes tinging a subtle purple. I couldn't take total control of his mind, but I could still read it

Deacon
"I'm thinking... no" I shot her in the other leg, a slight smile twisting my face

The Joker savored the shock that seemed to pulse through the room when the whisper was heard. A child one whispered he has a child! Then he slashed open the bag with one flued motion, showing the frightened little girl inside

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Sat May 07, 2011 10:19 pm

Lance stared at her, his jaw tightening. "It's not like I'm going to be around the brat anyhow," he growled, sliding a knife out of his jacket.

Sophia screamed louder. She tried to Change to take some of the pain away, but she was too weak, the pain blinding her.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sat May 07, 2011 10:23 pm

Winnie remained tucked against the floor as the bag fell away, almost hidden by her long hair. Her eyes flitted around the auditorium...there were so many people, all watching her. Her stomach churned. She wanted to dissapear. But she suddenly put on a brave face and tried to stand, and looked at the Joker defian-- she lost her brave face for a moment and just stared. Brave face back. "Nice lipstick, freakshow!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:24 pm

Reply!

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Name: Wolf October Tyler
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/white%20haired%20girl/angelicious0001/reserved%20rp/lovehurtsmewel1ks3.jpg
Species: werewolf
Personality: quiet, but not shy. unafraid to speak her mind about something.
Killer/Victim: ...can she be both?
Particular enemies: herm.... Adrian maybe...that's the only person she has a history with in here... Dorian?

Name: Richard 'Nightwing' Grayson
Appearance: http://t0.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRhJ05IrKvFapXGICpLOkCE_V-0DUKU-ex-RETSzCTO4iGhN1PQuA
Species: human
Personality: Ende and Beth would say noble. Dedicated, honorable, honest.
Killer/Victim: victim
Particular enemies: ermm....yeah.... Ember here. A few others in DC....

Name: Harley Quinn
Appearance: http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_mi0C2Ool6Hw/TKti9YXzILI/AAAAAAAAAKg/hd9pyEFsZJM/s1600/The-Best-Bat-Villains-Harley-Quinn_imagelarge.jpg
Species: human
Personality: fangirl of the Joker, crazy, party goer
Killer/Victim: killer
Particular enemies: Beth and Ember?

Name: Maka Aldric
Appearance: http://fc09.deviantart.net/fs71/i/2010/210/8/7/F_A_L_L_E_N_by_13thSky.jpg
Species: werewolf/habui
Personality: devil may care, sort of dramatic at times but timid at others. still experimenting with killing
Killer/Victim: killer
Particular enemies: none yet

Name: Puppeteer
Appearance: Short thin dark brown hair, mocha skin. Thin and whispy but tall. black leggings with flats, white jacket with a ton of buckles - like a straight jacket
Species: Super
Personality: All around crazy. Part of a trial run of a drug that give her empathy, but also drove her insane.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: none in here

Last edited by Black&White on Fri May 13, 2011 1:29 pm; edited 2 times in total
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:25 pm

Marley
"You say that now, but can you be sure?" I glanced at something behind Lance "Nate!" I knew that he would be able to smell there was really no one there, but if offered a few seconds of distraction, plus my call was loud enough that Nate probably heard. Then I /moved/ to try to escape. Dang, I'd never get used to doing that

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:27 pm

Ende, fuerniguh3rfjvnwokvinbernubvwenf v COME ON

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 10:33 pm

Adrian smiled cruely "Your parents halfie? Mommy and daddy?" He filled her mind with images of Caleb and Torin dying brutally, wanting every habui possible to feel the pain of getting /their/ family torn from them as well. To lose everything, just as he had... then he kicked her sharply in a sudden spurt of rage "Now shut up!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 40 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 22 ... 40  Next