the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 7 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Sat May 07, 2011 11:57 pm

ooq:: oops, my bad :/

"It's Alice." She smiled, "And because I want to." Alice shrugged, her brown hair slipping past her shoulders, "It's fun kicking weaker things."

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sat May 07, 2011 11:59 pm

Peter
I chuckled.
"And who says I'm weaker? I've got a lot of hidden talents."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:00 am

Spades
I took the cellphone, staring at it for a second. I wanted to call Nightwing, to say goodbye... but... what if he did something stupid? I found myself dialing a different number, and when the person answered the phone, I cleared my throat and bit back tears "Hello, Arrowette?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:01 am

"Yeah?" Alice muttered, raising a brow, "Like what?" she said, appraising him with a glint of predatorial gleam in her dark eyes.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:03 am

"That's the plan" he laughed, then got an idea. He dissapeared off stage for a moment before coming back in with a baseball bat

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 am

Cissie
I pick up, blinking in surprise at the voice. "Spades?" No English accent meant Beth. I let out a breath. "Spades, what's happening? Why'd you leave so suddenly?" Nightwing was worried sick, staying out multiple nights and trying to distract himself with work, tracking down villains who might know where she had gone...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 08, 2011 12:04 am

Peter
I wasn't quite fond of that look she was giving me. It was a lot like the look I'd seen in the eyes of the refugees...or the Sybek. Actually, if she were a Sybek, I'd probably be pretty screwed.
"You should hope that you don't find out," I answered good-naturedly. I could already feel my energy building back up, which was a reassuring sign. "What say we both continue on with our business and never cross paths again? Sound like a plan?"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:07 am

Alice grinned crookedly, "Actually, you're part of my business for tonight, what are you boy?" she said, cocking her pretty head to the side.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 08, 2011 12:09 am

Winnie's eyes widened and the crowd errupted into more chaos, but didn't do anything...why didn't anyone do anything? She stood, but couldn't run. Her ankles were tied together. "Ah...baseball fan, much?" She hoped he couldn't hear her heart pound. She looked to the audience; the cameras were rolling, and people were yelling things or gaping mindlessly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 am

Peter
"What do you mean?" I asked coolly. Heh...that crooked grin of hers reminded me of me. "I'm as human as they come, if that's what you're getting at. And what business would this be, exactly? If I'm a part of it, I think I have a right to know what it is."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:11 am

Spades
"I-I'm..." I cleared my throat again "I'm in some trouble. Basically, I really don't see myself getting out of this one... thanks for everything, and please /please/ make sure Nightwing doesn't do anything stupid. I'm counting on you. And tell everybody else goodbye too" I whispered, tears prickling at my eyes. I wasn't good with goodbyes. Then I hung up, and tossed the phone back to Spiro

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 08, 2011 12:14 am

Spiro caught it in one hand, not looking away from her. He cocked his head curiously. What was this feeling? He suddenly felt...what was it. Guilt. But he didn't back down. Stall, maybe. "Are you ready?" He asked, voice like a child's.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:15 am

Alice bit her lip, "Well, you see, I work for some not so nice people and what I for them is not so nice at all and I want to take you to meet these people and then I want to skin your flesh from your bones, take a bath in your organs, and bake cookies on your spine." She breathed, grinning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 08, 2011 12:16 am

Cissie
He's doing stupid crap already, for god's sakes! I try and track the line but the signal was encrypted, impossible to do so.

Nightwing
Last and least, the Joker. God knows he wasn't hard to find with all of this commotion...
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:19 am

"Batter up!" He brought the bat against her kneecaps first, sending her to the ground again

Spades
I shrugged "I never really thought it would end this way, ya know?" Then I started struggling in my bonds, just for the sake of struggle, to fight the hopeless fight... when I exhausted myself from that after a while, I finally calmed down, locking eyes with the boy. I always thought I'd die by the Joker's hand, in a blaze of glory, literally. Maybe this was just Ember talking, but this seemed... dissapointing, even if it would probably be less painful and horrible "Fine. Kill me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 08, 2011 12:21 am

Peter
"Sounds violent. I hope you realize I don't very well want that to happen. And that, if it comes down to it, I will kill you in self-defense." Well, at least she wasn't a Sybek. That much was clear, which meant that I wouldn't be placing myself in jeopardy if I used my bonder skills. "Is there any particular reason you're targeting me, or was it just a case of wrong place, wrong time?" I paused, then added, "Oh, and I don't believe spines would be very effective for baking cookies. You really need a flat surface for that."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 08, 2011 12:24 am

Nightwing
I drop down and block his next blow to the girl, punching him in the gut and taking the bat from him. "Joker," i greet evenly.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:25 am

Alice's eyes blackend, power bubbled up from her abdomen and rolled off her skin in waves, she licked her lips, "I just happend to be a bit hungry, to be honest." she breathed and then punched him, hard, in the face with blunt of her strength, hoping to knock him on his ass.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 08, 2011 12:25 am

Winnie's mouth opened in a silent cry, chest pulsing with breath like a small bird's as pain shot through her. She curled against the floor to hide it. Don't scream, don't scream...a small whimper escaped her. And then someone new was there.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:26 am

"Why if it isn't the Bat's first Boy Blunder" The Joker grinned "Come to spoil the fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 08, 2011 12:28 am

"...it might sting a little." Spiro pulled the trigger, shooting a dart into her neck. He looked away as the poison began to take effect. "I'm sorry, really I am."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am

((Liz, that was PPing! D:))

Peter
I found myself falling backward; I rolled with the motion and sprang to my feet again, rubbing my nose.
"Ow. That wasn't very nice. Here, you've caught me in a good mood. If you leave now, I won't be forced to set you on fire."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sun May 08, 2011 12:31 am

Nightwing
I smirk. "Miss me?" I twist around and roundhouse him, knocking him back and throwing the bat away.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 08, 2011 12:34 am

Spades
It stung at first, and my entire body tensed, fear pulsing through me. And then slowly... I was forced to relax. It was a strange, uncomfortable sensation at first, but then it slowly began to feel warm, like I was being wrapped in a numbing blanket. As my mind slowly fogged, my fear subsided, and I felt... peaceful. Suddenly, Ember seemed to scream out, threatening to tear me apart with her rage... but the poison slowly smothered even her. 'Goodnight Richie' I mouthed silently, as if he could hear me, somewhere out there. Then I closed my eyes, and fell into the deepest sleep I had ever known.

Last edited by endellion on Sun May 08, 2011 12:38 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Sun May 08, 2011 12:36 am

Winnie peeked up from the floor, wide eyes venturing to the Joker and then to Nightwing. Maybe if she could just make herself small enough, she could dissapear...away from crowd eyes and trash bags and baseball bats.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 23 ... 40  Next