the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 16 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:31 pm

Robin
That offset my balance again, sending me back to the floor. Something cracked in the left side of my face, but I boosted myself back up to sitting position with my arms, and shakily tried to stand up "Inque... Chelsea..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:40 pm

Asylum
"But you don't need /them/ see..." I raise his self confidence, his prowess, his pride. "You don't need /anyone/." Like whoever was influencing him to keep him alive.

Inque
I pin him down with his staff, a smile on my face. "How many times do i need to tell you?" I squat down in front of him, leaning forwards, just inches from his face. "That's not my name."
I take his staff in both hands, meeting his eyes with another giggle as i move it to his neck. "Where's the good in me now, Tim?" I hold him against the wall, though not firm enough yet that he can't breathe. Well...with some difficulty...
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:45 pm

Robin
My left eye was swelling, and I fought for breath "That /is/ your name" I gasped out, trying to pry the bar off my throat. "Don't do this Chelse. Don't do it" My arm couldn't quite reach her, and the only leg that would have been able to was the broken one

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:51 pm

Peter
You need them! Sesria told me before I could even put a thought together. And don't pretend you don't! Remember the first day you met Sarah? You would've died right there if she didn't show off her Mana Type powers! And even back in the city, all the times Senet saved your life with his flying! You would've been a splatter on the ground when they threw you off the roof of that skyscraper if it weren't for him. You need your friends, your family, as much as they need you!
I--
She's influencing you...she's changing your mood. Twisting your thoughts to her liking. Don't listen to her! Cling to reality... Cling to what you know to be true! Resist!
I'd pretty much had it with this emotional roller coaster, and I wanted off, now.
"No..." I told her. "I...I do need them... I'd be dead...countless times over...if it weren't...weren't for them..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:55 pm

Inque
I watch him struggle for a minute or so, thinking through the month of the asylum. Odd. That little month, that little show of weakness, can give someone such a tainted view. "You're begging....how sweet..."
Slowly, just to see more fear in his sapphire blue eyes, i increase the pressure on his neck. "Bye bye, birdy..." I murmur.

Asylum
You're dead now for not ignoring them. I swing him around to reliance, depression again, chivalry, guilt. I approach him slowly, taking care with each silent step. "Can i have a knife?" I ask sweetly, putting on an innocent face.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:59 pm

Robin
"Not.... for my sake.... you're throwing away.... your life... too..." Spots swam in my vision as blood roared in my ears. My eyes locked with hers, breathing becoming near impossible.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:00 am

Peter
My head...gods, my head...
"Now why...why would I...do that...?" I asked her slowly.
My knife was in a special sheath in my left boot. Scout boots were made with pockets on the insides for carrying (and concealing) useful tools. In spite of myself, and contrary to what I'd just said, I felt my hand itching to reach down and take the knife out. No...no...don't draw it...
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY HEAD! I shouted in utter frustration.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:06 am

Inque
"Maybe I should cut off your tongue first so I don't have to listen to this shit," i muse, not releasing the pressure. If anything increasing it as much as my aching arms can add on. His eyes send small stabs of something through me, though I can't identify it yet. I'm too busy giggling.

Asylum
I narrow my eyes annoyed, increasing the emotions. "Please? I just want to see..."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:10 am

Peter
"N-no!" I stammered, doubling over. "W-what did I...did I ever d-do to you?!"
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:13 am

Robin
Disappointment replaced the fear in my eyes. I took one last breath, the pain in my leg fading. Everything, fading. "G...guess... I w...was wr...wrong, In...In...Inque" I managed out with my final breath, every word a struggle. A crushing tiredness overwhelmed me, but I fought against it. But I had been going with too little oxygen for too long; I wasn't even breathing anymore. My eyes closed once, then opened again as I tried... struggled... losing...

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:17 am

Asylum
"Existed....Had feelings...." I giggle, sitting down in front of him, playing with his emotions more, trying to find the perfect blend to either get him to kill himself or get him to give me the knife. Rather fun, like...baking a cake...yeah. A little of this...a little of that...

Inque
"You were. Your the little robin. I'm the black raven. Nothing getting around it." Disappointment. I laugh. /Disappointment/. That will be the last thing I see in his eyes. Not fear, not hopelessness. Disappointment. Always caring about others, not himself. Stupid dodo...
The last sounds he hears is my giggles...That's a sweet thought. "Proved you wrong, stupid bird. I /can/ kill you."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:25 am

Peter
No... Sesria thought, her voice in nearly a whisper. No!
I-I'm sorrry...I can't...can't help...
Fight it! she begged, again sounding as though she were crying. Please! Please, please, fight it!
As much as I tried to stop it, I found myself reaching for the knife. My fingers brushed it, my hand shaking. I started to pull it up and out...
I'm sorry, I told Sesria again. I'm sorry... I'm sorry...
NO! Please! she sobbed.
I pulled the knife out all the way, my fingers opening and closing around the handle.
I'm sorry... Sorry...
I tried to fight it... I really did.
Nevertheless, I found myself recultantly holding the knife out to the girl.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:29 am

Robin
My hands weakly went to the bar pinning me down again, but I just couldn't budge it, between the fact I had no leverage and no energy, I didn't have a prayer. I nodded just barely in response to her last comment. Maybe I was a dodo after all. Foolish... naive...and now dead at 14 because I trusted the girl I just might have loved, ignoring all my logic. Batman would be so dissapointed in me, I realized. I just never did measure up to the other Robins, anyway. Nice last thought. Then my eyes closed, my arms falling to my sides. It was like sleeping. Just like sleeping.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 12:49 am

Annaleah quickly regained her composure, revealing nothing on her face when she heard a voice above her. She looked up. It was only a girl...back to the clown thugs. "I don't have any money, if that's what you're looking for."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:08 am

Hmm...I just remembered Annaleah is getting killed somewhere else already. Oh well. Show must go on. I'll just pretend like she's fully alive and not in danger.

Cricket couldn't wipe the grin off his face. The place was dense with people flashing cameras beneath the skyscraping lights, and it was only ten minutes to midnight. His hand was warmed by Annaleah's, and when he looked over at her, she was glowing. Watching everything with eyes like she'd just discovered some long-dreamed-of paradise. Maybe this year would be a better one. They'd escaped Luna...bittersweet as that was. He would miss the ocean. But he had something else to make up for it. He pecked her on the cheek.

"That was cheating," Annaleah said, hand to her cheek. "You couldn't wait ten minutes?"

"Who established that rule? It's just a few fireworks; I say New Years starts when I'm ready."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:44 am

The air seemed to be filled with sparks as the crowd waited, the people straining their necks to get the best view of the night sky. There were a few speeches about hope and new beginnings made on the large, outdoor stage, but those were drowned out for the most part by the screaming multitude, everybody excited for the new year. Couples held each other, small children wove through the crowd playfully, and photographers readied their cameras. The moment finally came: music played over the loudspeakers, and the crowd chanted a countdown in unison, hundreds of voices rising at once

"10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1-"

Suddenly... everything came to a sudden and terrifying halt. The music sounded like the player had been smashed, and two figures took center stage. One was the clown prince of crime, and the other, his Ace of Spades

"Happy new year!" The Joker grinned, grabbing the mic from its stand. He looked around at the suddenly silent crowd with mock puzzlement, before turning to Spades "Hmm, think I'm late or something? That would be embarrassing"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:49 am

Cricket stepped in front of Annaleah instinctively, smile vanished, eyeing the newcomer. Nice makeup. This wasn't part of an average New Years routine, he supposed.

"Cricket...Cricket, I can't see," Annaleah protested quietly, standing up tall to see over him. He held a hand to keep her back.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:54 am

Spades looked around at the mass of people, a grin similar to the Joker's, but a little less intense, plastered on her face "Gee boss, I dunno. Hope this doesn't ruin the surprise or anything"

"Don't you worry, my little Ace..." he laughed "the only thing that can ruin our little lesson is Batsy and his Boy Blunder! But we'll probably be done by the time he shows up, anyway" Then he turned to the crowd "Any volunteers? I'll need one lovely lady, and her boy pal."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 2:59 am

Cricket turned to murmer in Annaleah's ear, "I don't like this. Let's get out."

"But--"

"Trust me." He tugged her hand, frowning at the unreadable expression she only adopted when she had some negetive feeling or another. Probably dissapointment. She'd been so excited for the New Year. "Please," he said, watching her eyes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:04 am

"How abooouuuuuuttt..." the Joker started pointing at random couples "Enie meanie minie mo, catch a victim by the toe, if they hollar let them..." his finger finally rested on two people fairly close to the stage, a couple years younger than Ace. "You two! How /nice/ of you to volunteer! Give 'em a hand, folks!" Spades clapped, her grin widening before she jumped off the stage and made her way over to the two. Some well meaning good Samaritan got in her way. She slit his throat on the spot, savoring the the brief flicker of fear in his eyes as he crumpled to the ground.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:10 am

"Now, now!" Cricket whispered, still planted firmly in front of her. His stomach fluttered a little at the sight of the murder.

Annaleah didn't budge. Her expression was hard, eyes sharp despite the fear fluttering in her chest. She wasn't going anywhere he didn't. "Well that wasn't very nice."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:13 am

Spades
I laughed, a strangely bubbly feeling filling my head when I did so. Something that always happened when I was laughing this way, so accidental, so unhinged. "I guess so. Now c'mon, the boss doesn't like to be kept waiting" I giggled

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:16 am

Cricket glanced at Annaleah sideways, eyes hidden behind his hair. "Does it 'ave t' be two volunteers?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:19 am

Spades
"Volunteering your girlfriend and then running off won't work, mate" I laughed "Now come on come on come on!" I grabbed one of each of their wrists and began tugging "It's going to be /hilarious/!"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:27 am

Cricket tore his wrist away, but Annaleah was still trapped and being dragged to the stage. "Leah!" He grabbed her wrist, but in doing so was dragged on stage himself as well.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 16 of 40 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 15, 16, 17 ... 28 ... 40  Next