the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 17 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:29 am

Spades
I managed to get the two on stage, without having to threaten with my cards. Good, the faster we move, the less time Batsy will have to show up. "Got 'em" I announced, then looked at the two "And whoever tries running gets immediately killed, savvy?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:34 am

It then became unspokenly apparent to the both of them that they would be killed anyhow. Cricket slid his hand down to Leah's again, feeling his fingers linger over hers. "Savvy," he repeated slowly.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:48 am

Spades
I noticed their hands, and grinned, looking back at the Joker "This is going to be /fun/" While I was getting the vict-/volunteers/, the Joker had gotten two chairs and placed them right in the middle of the stage. Cameras were rolling to capture the speeches and fireworks, but were about to receive a very different kind of show. I dragged the happy couple over to the chairs, and strapped the boy down to the one on the left, and the girl down on the one to the right
"Ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls!" The Joker started, staring right at the cameras and flashing a smile with his scar mouth, showing off his yellowed teeth "Tonight, to celebrate the new year, I'm giving you all a little lesson on human nature"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:59 am

The fact was there, but it hadn't hit yet. Death was around the corner. Yet, Crick had a hard time believing it. He'd been shot, stabbed, pushed off buildings, you name it, and he was still alive. It was a subtle sense of invinsibility, and it was dangerous. He couldn't die. He was only fourteen...was it that many? He sometimes forgot how young he was. It felt like he'd been alive for an eternity.

Leah kept her expression calm, eyes flitting around the audience, avoiding the cameras. What was happening? Well, that was a stupid question. She was strapped to a chair next to the only person who'd truly seen her without this brave-face mask on, in front of a clown and a murderer. But somehow it didn't compute. She was only fourteen. She'd barely tasted a small bit of freedom...she couldn't leave yet. She wasn't ready.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:30 am

Spades
I went over to join the Joker, but when I glanced back at the two, just kids really, I felt something like... guilt. Impossible though, I couldn't feel /guilt/. I wasn't able to feel it. Besides, all guilt got you was beatings. I looked out into the audience. Half of the crowd had fled, half were running around in a dazed panic, and half were just... standing there. Transfixed. Then I looked back at the clown, still addressing the cameras
"See, on the outside, you're all a bunch of... a bunch of fools. Going about your life... /acting/ like you care, keeping up... appearances" he was chuckling in the gaps of his speech, and he spoke in a loud but erratic way "On the inside... all you really want... is survival. Isn't that why anybody does anything any more, folks? To survive? Strip away... all the fanfair and pride, and you're all reduced to a bunch of sniveling little... little /children/."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:38 am

At the word 'children,' Annaleah felt a swell of anger. All her life, she'd been called that word. And it was true. That fact she couldn't escape, but it stung, the way it was used. Her eyes sharpened even more. "I am not a child," she said, and glanced over her shoulder at the clown.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:47 am

Spades
The Joker just laughed, but for the most part, ignored her comment "Look at this!" he said, gesturing around to the lights, the stage, the speakers "All of this fanfare just to celebrate another year of survival. In fact, I'm going to have my volunteers over here..." his mouth cracked into another sickening grin "help prove my point"
"Joker..." I said suddenly. He looked over at me, confused for a brief moment
"Yes, Ace?"
"Just slash their throats and get it over with before Batsy comes, I don't think all the extra planned torture is needed, I mean, it'll still prove your-" The Joker hit me hard across the face, reminding me of another bruise already there that I had used coverup on. I had spoken out of line, disrupting a speech. Big no-no. I just... I don't know, the thought of the Joker torturing those kids the way that he usually does...
"But the extra stuff is the extra /fun/ part! And you know what? Look at me being all selfish, I was going to have the fun. You do it with your cards, Spades, I'll just watch and make sure the cameras are all where they need to be" he decided, and glared at me, as if daring me to argue
"Thanks" I said, my enthusiasm actually returning... but not in full force. This was a test, obviously, a test of loyalty. And if I failed? I would be his next victim.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 4:55 am

Annaleah's eyes flitted to Spades, who suddenly seemed less...at fault. When she was close enough, Leah suddenly asked just loud enough for her to hear, "Do you even want to work for him?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:01 am

Spades
'Do you even want to work for him?'... I thought the question over in my head. It couldn't be boiled down to such a simple answer. I needed the Joker, we were alike, or so he told me. I was too crazy, to /different/ for the other world. What would my life be like without him? But on the other hand, the beatings, the abuse, both emotional and physical... and the... guiltish feeling. So I whispered to the girl the only answer I could think of

"No other way". Then I took a card from the deck, and twirled it in my hand with a giggle "Hm..." I said, louder "Let me think, who to start on first..."

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:11 am

Annaleah studied her eyes as if a less criptic answer could be found there, mostly trying to destract herself from the matter at hand, but also to buy for precious time. And then there was the question of who first. Which was worse; dying first, or seeing someone close to you die beforehand? A soft whistle interrupted her thoughts, and she looked back to Cricket and his puppy-dog eyes. "Good thing I slipped that kiss in early...aye?" With a sinking feeling she supposed that was his way of saying...goodbye?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:45 pm

[quote="Winter Dragon"][b]Peter[/b]
[i]No...[/i] Sesria thought, her voice in nearly a whisper. [i]No![/i]
[i]I-I'm sorrry...I can't...can't help...[/i]
[i]Fight it![/i] she begged, again sounding as though she were crying. [i]Please! Please, please, fight it![/i]
As much as I tried to stop it, I found myself reaching for the knife. My fingers brushed it, my hand shaking. I started to pull it up and out...
[i]I'm sorry,[/i] I told Sesria again. [i]I'm sorry... I'm sorry...[/i]
[i]NO! Please![/i] she sobbed.
I pulled the knife out all the way, my fingers opening and closing around the handle.
[i]I'm sorry... Sorry...[/i]
I tried to fight it... I really did.
Nevertheless, I found myself recultantly holding the knife out to the girl.[/quote]

Asylum
I run my tongue over my teeth, taking the knife from him and inspecting it against what little light the sky gave. What fun what fun...
And something was depressing him even more than me. Stupid emotions. I give a wicked smile. "You want to die yet?" I ask again, eying him carefully.
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 3:46 pm

*glares* my quoting never worksss..............
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:03 pm

((
Black&White wrote:*glares* my quoting never worksss..............

This is because your BBCode is always disabled. You can't use bold, italics, etc. tags for the same reason. You need to enable that o3o

By the way, feel free to start stabbing him mercilessly xD.........;-; But don't cut his throat or anything; that would be too quick!))

Peter
"N-no," I stammered, shutting my eyes tightly. I could feel my limbs shaking. "No...no I...don't..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 5:19 pm

but it says its on........

Asylum
I giggle. Such a tortured soul...
I smile, suddenly bringing the knife down upon his knee, feeling the metal go through like butter, knock against bone and then hit the concrete beyond. Tendons and ligaments are severed though. The leg is useless now... Can't escape. The perfect play thing.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:01 pm

((Have you selected "Yes" in the "Always allow BBCode" thing in your profile preferences?))

Peter
I cried out in pain as she forced the knife through, blinding, white-hot fire shooting through my leg.
Peter! Sesria shouted.
I gasped, my breath coming in rapidly. My leg...oh gods, I could barely move it... I stared wide-eyed at the girl, dread settling over my heart.

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Fri Jun 17, 2011 2:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:21 pm

Asylum
I study his face. Curious. He had been so confident before... I pull the knife out, eying the red rubies dripping from its tip. "Won't you cry?" I ask, turning his emotions again. About to die. Fear. Anguish. Depression. Angst.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 6:43 pm

Peter
"I...I don't cry..." I managed, gritting my teeth through the pain.
I was swept by a tide of raging emotions, but I couldn't be sure if they were ones that she was giving me, or if they were my own. Maybe both...
There was one thing I knew, though, and it filled me with a blind fear (or maybe that was her again...): I could very well die here.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:16 pm

Asylum
"You do," i whisper, smiling amused. I quickly slash up at his face, across his cheek to his eye. Red rubies fall down his cheeks. "See? You're crying." I giggle, proving him wrong.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:19 pm

Peter
I clenched my teeth, gripping my face.
"Bleeding...s'not the same..." I spoke through the burning.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:31 pm

Asylum
I scowl at him, bringing mental pain with the physical. "Quiet," i order, bringing the knife down on his other leg.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:35 pm

Peter
"AUGH!" I shouted in agony, my back arching as pain washed over me like a freakin' tidal wave.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:40 pm

Asylum
His cry just makes me laugh more, crazed. "What next?" I ask him, tilting my head. Bringing the knife up, i hold the tip of the blade to his chest. "Do you want to die yet?"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:47 pm

Peter
I glared at her, but my vision was swimming. The images were hazy, and spots flashed in front of my eyes...
"No," I told her weakly.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:52 pm

Asylum
"Are you /sure/?"
Last second I move the tip to his right side. Next the blade slips between his ribs. He won't die. No. Just a punctured lung. His heart is fine...
Going on like this until he says yes. Just a little play thing until the seams split and the stuffing flies everywhere. Only then is the toy worthy of being thrown out.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu Jun 16, 2011 7:57 pm

Peter
I hollered in pain again, gasping for breath and coughing up blood. So much hurt...when will it end...? My mouth was filled with the salty, metallic taste of blood, and I felt the warm liquid pooling around my legs and soaking through my shirt. So much pain...
"...Yes," I answered, my voice barely above a whisper, "I'm sure..."
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 17 of 40 Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18 ... 28 ... 40  Next