the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 10 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 09, 2011 2:38 pm

Sad aw...
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:10 pm

The Joker turned his grin upon the little girl, his eyes filled with the deepest and darkest kinds of insanity, before he snatched the camera from Harley and pointed it at himself "Yoohoo Batsy, my little broadcast might have not gone as planned... but we have an even better line up for your viewing pleasure now! You know, if this little girl's fate wasn't so funny, it might be positively /tragic/"

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Mon May 09, 2011 6:12 pm

Harley
I go over to her again and take her wrist, hand cuffing her to a support beam. "She really belongs in some sorta Shakespeare play, don't she?"
Black&White
Black&White

http://blackandwhite1020.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 09, 2011 6:14 pm

Winnie's brow furrowed, wincing as the handcuff clicked. "I am not little!"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 6:51 pm

"She does" he chuckled, ignoring Winnie's comment about being little, as he took a needle out of a nearby shelf. He injected it into her arm, it would take about about thirty seconds before she would be laughing uncontrolably... then he grabbed his crowbar, which still had some blood on it from earlier "This is going to hurt you a lot more than it hurts me"

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Mon May 09, 2011 6:58 pm

Winnie sucked in a breath, squeezing her eyes shut as the needle pierced into her. "Not for long, bozo, if I get th' chance I'm give you a taste of your own fucking medecine, you--hee!" She slapped her free hand over her mouth. She was grinning.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 7:14 pm

The Joker laughed as he brought the crowbar down on her leg. There was a snap as it bent at a strange angle, and he laughed harder "You know, I heard breaking a bone /really/ hurts, but you just look so happy about it, I'll do it again!" He did the same to her arm, the one not handcuffed "Aren't I a good pal?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon May 09, 2011 8:38 pm

Who am i killing next?

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue May 10, 2011 12:23 am

Dizzying shock split through her core with each blow, her throat aching to scream. But instead she burst into a fit of giggles. It felt like something was pulsing in her blood and forcing a smile like a mask. "You're so--" she tried to swallow a laugh and it choked her. "You are so...so dead, pal." Tears filled her eyes as she struggled for control. Breath, breath--she couldn't stop. Terror fluttered in her chest. It wasn't herself laughing. If she wasn't in control, who was?
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Tue May 10, 2011 4:09 pm

Harley
I giggle, skipping over and lacing my arm around his free one. "The Main Event or Bud and Lou next?" I say childishly, grinning down at the street rat who was laughing all the while. "She doesn't seem to care; both seems exciting to her!"
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Wed May 11, 2011 6:11 pm

Winnie clamped down on her lip to muffle the laughter and dropped her head. Don't laugh, don't laugh--she'd rather scream. At least screaming came from herself, not some strange who-knows-what in a shot. Between irregular gasps of breath she tried to block out that terrifying too-happy sound with shrieks, squeezing her eyes shut.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu May 12, 2011 2:54 pm

Name: Lucy (I don't have a last name for her in my book, but she kills a key bad guy)
Appearance: brown hair green eyes 6 ft 2 in
Species: Werewolf
Personality: Kind, hates killing but does if he must.
Killer/Victim: Killer
Particular enemies: Alexis, Amanda, Victor, Light, and Dark

Name: Alexis Melford
Appearance: Red hair brown eyes
Species: Human with Koleospteron Genes
Personality: Hateful mean
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Dan, Stella, Peter, Lucy, Brick, Jessica, Jason
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu May 12, 2011 3:13 pm

(I usually have my characters narrate so I will do the same here)
Lucy:
I Dash along side Peter and Stella, we are traveling at a speed faster than light to Los Angeles from San Francisco. Dan is in trouble, Peter's best friend Dan, Stella's boy friend Dan, my close friend, Dan. We appear mere seconds later and see the destruction Nightmare has wrought on the city. Buildings are crushed and crumbling, there are cracks in the earth, bodies are on fire. All this terror this destruction because of Alexis and Nightmare. But I don't care about these things right now all I care about is helping Dan. He doesn't know that Peter, Stella, and I are how we are yet but he will soon enough. I see a human, a still alive human, a scorched black, but still alive human. It is Dan! I almost howl with joy, but then I see her, that cursed Alexis. She holds her hands palm towards Dan as she floats on a column of fire in the air. Her hands shoot pillars of flame engulfing Dan's body. He doesn't scream, he doesn't have the strength. I will not let her hurt him anymore.
"Goodbye Daniel!" Alexis says smiling a huge flame appears in her hands. I leap my powerful legs launching me the thirty foot distance between us and she and I plummet to the ground. She yells with rage and fear and tries to shoot fire at me. I sink my teeth into her flesh and rip her right arm off. I swallow the limb with my massive jaws, I do the same with her other arm. I relish the taste of her blood, her flesh, the smell of her fear. I sink my teeth into her flesh again. I tear bloody chunks of flesh from her body over and over as she wails in fear and terror. I ignore her and go on with my feast.
Suddenly, I realize Alexis has stopped screaming. I take a look down at the bloody stain with small bits of torn flesh that used to be her body. I stand on my back legs and howl in triumph.
I wake up and scream as loud as I can. I then throw my head over the side of my bed and threw up. It was not just a dream, it was a memory. My first actual memory of being in the Change. I sat back up on my bed pulled my legs to my chest and started to silently sob.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Thu May 12, 2011 5:18 pm

Winter Dragon wrote:((There's now grass here, apparently. It's still not really clear where we are, lol.))

Peter
"I only kill when it's necessary. I can't say that I particularly enjoy burning people to death. I can speak from experience that the screams stay with you, even after the killing makes you numb. Anyway, it's time for fire."
I quickly knelt to the grass, placing my hands on the ground. Ugh, this was a really well-kept lawn. Not good for burning, but it would have to do. I didn't want to use up my thermite just yet. I shot my energy out through my hands; the patch of grass burst into flames. I hopped back to my feet and brought my hands up over my head, causing the fire to grow. I let my arms relax at my sides and smirked.
"Yeah, I ought to tell you...I can control fire." Wind, too, but I wasn't about to let her know that.

((*coughs politely*))
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Thu May 12, 2011 8:50 pm

Alexis:
I scream as I wake up the last image burned into my mind of the giant wolf jaws clamping down on my throat. I look around, where am I? I can't figure it out I look around and see a blank white room. "Oh great Area 51 again" I mutter angrily.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 13, 2011 1:32 pm

Puppeteer
I sit, my head upon my hand, as the girl wakes. "Yup. 51." Smiling, my eyes shine amused. "Have a bad dream girly? Your screams were funny."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri May 13, 2011 3:47 pm

Alexis:
I whip around and see him I leap off of my bed and my hands catch on fire. "Who are you?"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 13, 2011 4:33 pm

Puppeteer merely giggles at her surprise, swinging her legs, unafraid of the fire. She snakes her way into her head. "Now, now. Cool down," she says lightly, terminating all of the girl's emotions and putting in deep sorrow and regret instead. Sitting up straight she looks down at the girl.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Fri May 13, 2011 4:51 pm

Alexis:
I growl and say, "Nice try, your mind trick crap doesn't work on me. I have Koleospteron tech in me I am immune to people screwing with my head" I toss a fire ball at her feet. "Dance!" A jet of flame flys at her feet.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Fri May 13, 2011 5:01 pm

Puppeteer sighs bored as a force field protects her from the fire. "Perhaps, but I've got 51 tech." A grin spreads across her face. "Now they won't blame me for killing you. Simple self defense, right?" She laughs out, sounding every bit as mad as she was.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 14, 2011 11:08 am

Alexis:
"You don't actually work for Area 51 do you? Because if you did you would know I am one of their most important experiments ever!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 14, 2011 11:23 am

Puppeteer giggled. "no, no. Can't possibly be the /most/ important. Here, me too, ya know? The Pupeteer plays her tricks on her puppets with a smile. What is the puppeteer of the Pupeteer? Does he have a grin then?" Though she's the one grinning right now. "I'd rather like him dead. There's only one Pupeteer in this game."
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sat May 14, 2011 11:50 am

Alexis:
"Stop talking nonsense fool! Dr Kurt! I know you are there show yourself and let me out of here!"
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Black&White Sat May 14, 2011 12:08 pm

Pupeteer frowns slightly. "You obviously have your powers. Why waste the time asking when you can just take?" Her frown doesn't stay long though; she giggles again. "silly girly. You pyros never seem to have any common sense... And that's coming from an insane person!" She laughs out at her own insult to herself.
Black&White
Black&White

Back to top Go down

Post by Stark Sun May 15, 2011 2:06 pm

Alexis:
"You realize I died the last time I disobeyed the law, I think I'll stick with non insanity this time!" I say snarling, I meant it but I knew it would not be easy.
Stark
Stark

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 10 of 40 Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 25 ... 40  Next