the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 25 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:21 pm

Artemis watched him go in shock. She wasn't frightened, she was too filled with disbelief for that emotion to kick in yet. She almost wanted to laugh. She knew that sounded crazy, but once again- maybe she was.
Then the adrenaline kicked in... choose a limb? She started to shake, honestly considering the question. Well.. she liked to walk, so that's a no to her feet... and she was left handed... So, right hand? Gaw, she nearly wanted to hit herself.
She resumed her struggles against the chains with renewed vigor. She had to get out of there.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:33 pm

E. Drew Grunted softly as she kicked him, but didnt let it get to him. He grabbed her fist before she could punch him and pushed her against the wall again. He stabbed the needle into her shoulder and pushed the liquid into her system. "He'll come soon enough." The liquid should drug her soon enough. Not bring her under, but make her slow to what was going on around her. Make her unable to fight him back.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:41 pm

Jay
The needle entered my neck, and my movements instantly felt lagged... everything but my thoughts seemed to slow. My mind kept commanding my body to move, but it was sluggish to respond. I tried to punch him with my other hand, but it was like moving through a dream.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:49 pm

E. Drew picked her up carefull and carried her into a dark room with a big metal table. He set her down roughly, and smiled when her frail body slammed against the table. "You were worried about your 'incenses' but you should have worried about your life." he chuckled softly. He grabbed a chain that hung from the top corner of the table and snapped it onto her right wrist. He did the same to her left wrist and stood behind her. "I can see why Drew cares for you so much. why he loves you. Not that it matters. Your death will be the last straw for him. He will finally snap and the world as we know it will finally be done." a cunning grin spread across his lips and he looked down to the helpless girl. "Call for him. He'll come."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 12:56 pm

Jay
"For one thing, I think you have the wrong impression of what's going on with Drew and I. He doesn't love me, and my death /won't/ make him snap" I murmured, even talking becoming somewhat of a challenge. I felt the first wisps of fear. "So let me go, and we can just move on with our merry little lives"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 pm

E. Drew just burst out laughing. "Don't love you? Oh Jay...young, poor, naive, Jay. If there is one person on this planet, in this universe, he loves, it's you." He chuckled darkly and walked around to the ends of the table. He grabbed the chain and snapped it onto her right ankle and pulled it tightly so she couldn't be able to move. He did the same to her left ankle before walking back around to her side. He brushed back her hair and sighed. "So young and innocent. I'm sorry that my alter ego fell for you. But, I have to do what have to do. It's for the best, really."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:09 pm

Mr.Face:

I returned to the cell across the hall, the one with the gunshot victim. I still had about 10 minutes to introduce myself there before I had to be back to the cell with my purchase in it. "Good evening. I don't have much time, so I'm going to give you the condensed version of my introduction. Hello. I believe in interactive torture. Keeping that in mind...Would you prefer I began with your arms...or legs? And do you have a preference between Exacto knives or Phillips head screwdriver?"

There was a knock at the cell door. That...That must have been Mr.Namechov. He's always so...polite. "Mr.Namechov? Oh good." I allowed him into the room.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:15 pm

Jay
I flinched when he touched me, trying to keep my breathing at a steady pace "Alter ego?" I asked, studying non-Drew's face "What is that supposed to mean?"

Spades
Who IS this guy? I was getting dizzy from the lack of blood, my uniformed stained with it. Arms or legs? Exacto knives or screwdrivers? I watched the newcomer enter the room, my eyes narrowing

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:28 pm

"My...second half. He is the good version of myself. I have been trying to change that for a while know and finally came up with the concept of using you." E drew kept stroking her hair gently. There was a bang at the front door and E drew grinned. "I think our guest is here." he walked out of the room briskly and opened the door to a very angry Drew.
"Where is she?" he snarled softly.
"Right this way. She's been dying to see you." E. Drew led him back to he room with his friend. When drew saw her, furry fired him. He shoved E. Drew against a wall.
"You let her go and you let her go now," he growled softly. E. Drew just shook his head and grinned. He shoved drew off of him and slammed him against a wall where he would have the perect view of what was about to happen to his friend. E drew kneed him where it hurt and restrained him against the wall quickly. He turned to jay.
"Now the fun begins."
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:36 pm

T.Mor:

Oh god. She was already bleeding. I...I just...tried to ignore it. I hated cellblock five. Hated it. With a firey passion. I did not want to workd down here, and Mr.Face knew it. He knew it...and was messing with me...Because that's the kind of thing he does. "Erm...Hello...Sir...I...I um...Didn't mean to interrupt...I was just...called in for...extra hours?" I asked, hoping I wasn't about to get something thrown at me.

"Yes. Extra hours....Right. You've taken that class on torture haven't you?" Mr.Face asked me not turning his faceless head from the bleeding girl.

"Erm...Yes...Why do...May I ask why you...?" I asked cautiously.

"I need you to go across the hall for me...And...Ask the girl there if she's chosen. She'll either give you some kind of useless reply or she'll give you an answer. If she gives you an answer...I left my bonesaw on the bench...I look forward to the screaming Mr.Namechov." My boss told me casually.

"Oh...Uhm...Ok..." I said, turning on my heels and leaving the cell. I pulled open the one across the hall. "Hello? Hi. Erm...I've come to ask you if you've reached a decision...Erm...Yeah..." I told the occupant awkwardly. She was so...nonthreatning looking.

Mr.Face:

I turned back to the gunshot girl. "Well? Have you chosen?" I asked, tilting my head a bit. "I have a schedule to keep you know..." I told her calmly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Artemis raised an eyebrow, well he certainly seemed.. wimpy. She bit her tongue and debated what to do. Might as well mess with the guy. "neither, I rather like my limbs attached thank you very much. they aren't of much use squirming on the floor, now are they?" she struggled against the chains some more

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:43 pm

Jay
I glanced over to where Drew, my Drew, the /real/ Drew, with fear in my eyes. You know, from my experience, the bad guy's 'fun' is usually not so fun for me. I started struggling violently against my chains, but I made no progress "Let.... me... go" I spat out

Spades
I tried to break my gaze away from the man's nonface, but it was just so... evil looking, for lack of a better term. I tried to struggle against my bonds, but the gunshot to the shoulder didn't exactly help things. "Let me go, or there will be an entire team of heroes on your tail" I said, half bluffing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:51 pm

Mr.Face:

I allowed my smile to expand, showing off my pointy, pointy, teeth. "Let them come. I have space..." I told her. "You still haven't chosen.

T.Mor:

"That's...That's not really an option, actually..." I picked up the bonesaw. Never actually used one of these before...I knew the theory behind it of course...But...Crap. This thing was...rusty...And...sharp. "And...Well...We don't dismember here...We...Dismantle. You won't be losing any limbs...Just...Losing...well...The stuff inside them..." I explained to her, trying to maintain an air of indifference. It didn't really work. I am bad at indifference.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:55 pm

E drew just chuckled darkly. He walked over to the corner o he room and grabbed a sharp blade from his tool shelf. "I'd rather not." he walked back to Jay and looked ver her frail body. His fingers traced the inch of skin that was visible between her shirt and pants. He slowly brought the blade across her stomach, leaving a thin yet deep cut.
"Stop!" drew screamed at him, struggling against his binds. E. Drew just grinned over to him and grabbed a container of rubbing alcohol from under the table. He dripped a small stream onto the girls new cut. He knew it would hurt her and was hoping for some sort of reaction. The drug he gave her should be wearing off by now, so she would feel the full pain of this.

Last edited by Momo13 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 1:58 pm

Fear flashed through Artemis but she hid it behind a mask of cockiness "dismantle, dismember, it's all the same really. Point is, I'd like to be able to use my hands in the near fear, sounds good, no?" One of the rust nails fell out of her shackles and she grinned as she found herself able to move around a little more. She pretended to ignore him as she continued her struggles

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:07 pm

T.Mor:

Oh crap. The restraints...Erm. What to do...what to do...Couldn't let her get loose...Erm...Crap... I saw a discarded knife on the floor. Probably fell out of the toolbox. Mr.Face was insane. Knives in a toolbox. "I...I really can't let you do that....At all..." I muttered apologetically as I drove the knife into the loose hand, only stopping when I heard the mortar of the bricks behind me crumble a bit to let the knife find a home imbetween the bricks. "Er. Yeah." I said stepping back a bit, and wiping some blood off of my hand.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:11 pm

Artemis froze, pain flashing through her like a hot iron. Well she stopped struggling now, that was for sure. A small cry escaped her lips and she looked up at him, her eyes filling with pain and accusation "you stabbed me" she breathed, her hand throbbing in sync with each heartbeat

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:15 pm

T.Mor:

"That's kinda...What I'm here to do..." I grinned apologetically, but she couldn't see it behind my mask. "So. I'm going to ask you to choose again...even though My employer...would have started by now...Because..well..." Because I didn't really want to start killing her. I would have much rather just put a bullet through her head...or you know...NOT killed her at all..."Erm. Arms or legs?"
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:19 pm

Artemis grumbled and turned to look at her hand, wincing at the movement. She closed her eyes, the site causing her stomach to turn "might as well be the hand" she sighed, turning her eyes back to him and letting them open wide in a silent plea, trying to sway him to do otherwise. thank god he had stabbed the right hand, at least she would still be able to write... if she managed to escape

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:37 pm

T.Mor:

"Oh. Ok...Well...erm. Good choice?" I had no Idea what I was saying. At all. Or what to do with this bonesaw. I needed a knife...And not a knife that was wedged in someones hand. "Erm...I'm sorry...Do you mind if...I go...just...really quick to pick up a different knife? I don't know much about bonesaws...and well...I don't want this to be wierd..." I asked awkwardly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 2:40 pm

Artemis looked at him in disbelief "weird? oh well, we can't have that. You're just about to 'dismantle' my hand, but still- can't have it be weird" her stomach clenched, threatening to spill its non exsistant contents "sure, be my guest"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:02 pm

T.Mor:

I detected sarcasm. "Thank you...I'll be right back..." I ignored the sarcasm, and bolted out of the room, back across the hall to Mr.Face's cell. I knocked.

"Mr.Namechov! What is it now?" He asked without even bothering to open the door. I could hear him through the pvc.

"I need some exacto knives...Sir." I said cautiously through the door.

"For what? I left you the bonesaw!" He sounded outraged.

"I haven't used a bonesaw before...Sir." I explained hesitantly.

"I see..." He opened the door and handed out several exacto knives.

"Thank you..." I muttered as I took off back across the hall. "Back." I said as I re-entered the cell, armed with exacto knives. "I guess...I should kind of...Start now..."I said unenthusiastically.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:08 pm

Crap dude, he was serious about those knifes. her stomach continued to clench and her bravo fell as she began to shake "please" Artemis squeaked, her voice wavering "don't"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:13 pm

T.Mor:

I hate my job...I hate my job...I hate my job...Ok. "Don't...Don't say that..." I muttered, carefully carving into her skin. I was careful not to goo too deep, because I needed her veins intact. I had gotten some practice at this, and it was much easier with the exacto knives. "Er...Tell me if you feel this being more than skin deep..." I warned her. "And...er, would you like me to warn you when I have to start peeling your skin off? Because...Most people do....Like a warning...erm...Yeah..."
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:18 pm

Peeling her skin off?! Black spots over appeared across her vision as a shrill scream escaped her lips. my god, that hurt. "st-stop" she begged, trying hard to silence another scream

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 25 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 24, 25, 26 ... 32 ... 40  Next