the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 26 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:23 pm

T.Mor:

She was screaming. Great. Just great. I felt like a monster. A terrible, horrible...Monster. I guess...technically...I was. Oh god. Don't think about it, I told myself. Just...don't think about it. Think about how you won't starve this week because you put in over time...or about how your sister also won't starve...yeah.

"Erm...I can't stop...I'm sorry..." I muttered, having completed the cutting section. "I have to peel your skin off now...Erm...that...that was your warning..." I said, before peeling up a corner hesitantly. I went slowly...It hurt less when you went slowly...Well...Less than going fast...That is.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 3:28 pm

Artemis fell silent, the pain becoming so much it demanded all of her attention.. which meant she lost the ability to make noise. Instead, she just stared at him. Her gray eyes wide, holding her silent screams and fulling with accusation. She tried to remain conscious, there's no telling what they do to her then

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:36 pm

Peter
Bring them all?
"Team! Stand down!" I ordered.
"But--!" Sarah started to protest, catching my gaze.
"I'll be alright," I told her, giving her the most reassuring smile I could manage.
Reluctantly, my team backed away from the guards.
Alright.
In Auda.
Sure.
I knew that wherever they were going to take me, it was going to be really bad...but I couldn't let the team be taken, too.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:42 pm

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA:

Peter had one guard at each arm, and one behind him as he was walked through the riots to the government building. "Someone go find Mr.Face...Tell him...Tell him we have this guy and that we're putting him in block five to await...er...something" The guard told another, equally faceless guard. They continued with Peter through a mess of hallways and down into the bowels of the building. "Right...Well. This place is filling up..." The guard commented, hearing someone screaming through a PVC pipe hole.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

T.Mor:

I peeled off her skin...And tried not to watch myself do so. It made me nauseous. "Well...Erm. There's that done..." She was staring like me like I was a psychopath. Maybe I was. "Erm...This next bit...That's going to kind of suck a bit...I'm sorry..." I muttered almost inaudibly, as I looked down at her exposed veins and muscles. "I just have to..." I worked the tip of my exacto knife under the end of a surface vein and pulled it a little...experimentally. Like...Peeling apart those mandarin oranges that come prepackaged and in that sweet sauce. It gave a little, dislodging some flesh as I pulled it up. Hmm. She had nice veins.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 04, 2011 4:53 pm

Peter
I couldn't keep down the extreme sense of dread that began to settle on me as they walked me through the building. I kept my head down so I wouldn't have to see too much of the atrocities around me... We were going deeper. I did not like that. From what I remembered, things got worse the farther down you went...
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:00 pm

Mr.Face:

Someone else knocked at the door to gunshot girl's cell. Good Internet. What did it take to get some peace? If It was Mr.Namechov again, I was going to shoot him. For...I don't know...Insolence. Or...hesitation. Something. "WHAT NOW?" I called.

"Sir...We found someone from the pages you gave us...What should we do?" What should they DO? I had to laugh. They knew the protocol.

"Who is it?" I asked, appearing at the door.

"I don't know...We can't read. Sir." The guard told me as though I were an imbecile.

"Prisoner! Introduce yourself." I commanded, one foot still in the door. I couldn't help but wonder how T.Mor was doing with that girl...
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:06 pm

Artemis remained mute, utter horror filling her. Her eyes slid over to hand, it was a morbid thing to do, but she couldn't help herself. her breath caught, the sight suddenly giving her back her ability to scream. And scream she did. She screamed until her voice went raw, then promptly fell unconscious, her midnight hair falling and covering her pale face

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:07 pm

Peter
Oh GODS.
It was...
I looked up at the unface, but whatever I was about to say was completely lost when I saw him. I knew that not saying anything would only make my situation worse, though, so I forced myself to speak.
"Peter Arkan," I told him quietly, keeping my voice from shaking.

Last edited by Winter Dragon on Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:05 am; edited 1 time in total
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:14 pm

Mr.Face:

An earshattering scream broke the silence just after My Hostage re-introduced himself. I grinned. Today was going even better than planned. "Oh...My Hostage. So...Nice to see you again." I said, expanding the grin. Right. I had a time limit set for myself...Had to get back to that electrocution victim...The smile slid off my...unface. "Put him in the room with the tub. I want the plexiglass and the bucket ready when I return." I never actually needed the bucket though...I had no idea why I kept it around...Nostalgia I suppouse.

T.Mor:

She was unconscious. That...That wasn't good. Erm. What to do...What to do? Oh...Man. I could be introuble for not keeping her up the whole time...I needed like..Water or something...or...Maybe a slap to the face? Would that work? I tried it. I slapped a girl in the face. Her head rolled, and the dark hair across her face went with it. I hoped it would work..."Erm...Are you conscious again?" I asked nervously.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:19 pm

Artemis sputtered and groaned, blinking hard. "unfortunately" she mumbled, momentarily forgetting the fact he had her wrist splayed open. "let me be you insole-" she stopped short, her eyes falling to the knife woven into her hand. Oh. yes. she remembered now. "you're a monster" she accused

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:30 pm

Peter
...Tub? ...Plexiglass? ...Bucket?
That feeling of dread that I'd been trying to keep down won over, filling me with a cold blaze. This...was going to be awful.

SOMEWHERE ACROSS AUDA...and a bit earlier...

Sarah
"We have to find him!" I said quietly and urgently after the guards walked off. My teammates nodded. They knew.
"Take to the roofs," Nike ordered. She was the one designated to take over should Peter be unable to lead. And, obviously...right. "It'll be quicker. We need to be swift and silent. Hoods back on."
We all pulled our hoods low, heading to the nearest building and scaling the wall.
We're coming, Peter... I thought, determined.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:40 pm

Some Guards:

The room with the tub? Oh-kay...They walked him into the room with the tub. There were no wall shackles here, just tub shackles. They forced Peter into the tub.

T.Mor:

I know I'm a monster...Why does everone else have to point that out to me? "I...I know...But I really...can't do anything about it..." I told her apologetically.
"I'm going to continue pulling your veins out now..." I said quietly, returning to my previous spot and continuing my work.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:45 pm

Name: Ezra Cox
Appearance: Black hair, dark eyes, tall
Species: Human w/ abilities
Personality: Sarcastic, witty, stubborn, hot-headed, pessimistic, angsty
Killer/Victim: Victim
Particular enemies: Mr. Face
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:50 pm

Artemis grimaced as more pain flashed through her. She bit her lips, the pressure causing the deep red coloring to quickly vanish and turn white "why-why are you doing this to me?" she asked, her voice quiet

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:52 pm

T.Mor:

Isn't it obvious? "I get paid to..." I said, not looking away from my work.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Jay
I sharply sucked in my breath, trying to bite back a scream of pain. If Drewy saw me screaming, that wouldn't help matters much at all. But I also wasn't stupid enough to bite my tongue or some such thing. "I took an entire /course/ on pain tolerance at the Academy, idiot" I muttered, looking up at E Drew. "Do your worst"

Spades
The thought of the team here... being tortured... I shook my head, my curls bouncing "No" I said icily "I'm not going to participate in your little game" I had enough of that from the Joker to last a lifetime

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:55 pm

Ezra landed on the ground, he let out a groan. He rolled over off his stomach, and sat up, rubbing his head. He had no clue where he was, and his head was pounding. Slowly, he got to his feet and stretched. A spell gone haywire, just his luck.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 5:59 pm

Artemis eyed him, trying hard to ignore the constant screaming of her nerves as he dug through her hand "what's going to happen to my hand?" she whispered

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:02 pm

Mr.Face:

I raised an unbrow at this. "This is no game. You will not survive either way. This...This is the one kindness I GRANT you. The kindness of input. If you forefeit that kindness...Well...Really, I am indifferent. I'll kill you either way. So, keeping in mind that this is just common courtesy, with no trickery involved...Will you please simply choose a limb so that I can go finish electrocuting someone?" I asked somewhat irritated now. Not to mention the fact that I had my hostage waiting as well...And...Some shoplifting girl...Hmm.

T.Mor:

"Well...in the short term...You won't have any veins...and if you made it past tonight...well...oxygen deprivation and all that technical crap would eventually cause it to shrivel up and die..." I explained with my minimal knowledge of anatomy. I continued pulling on veins, ripping them from their comfortable homes in her arm. I was actually quite good at not rupturing them, despite her movement.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:06 pm

Artemis squeaked, "splendid" her vision swarm and darkness threatened to overtake her again, but she fought against it, knowing he'd just wake her up anyway "and why, pray tell, is this being done to me?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:09 pm

T.Mor:

"I have no Idea. I don't get paid to ask." I muttered, working on a particularly deep vein. There was a veiny mess slowly extending towards the floor as I worked.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:10 pm

Spades
"Still. You're... playing mind games. Torture and choices. If you're going to kill me either way, why do I care how you do it?" I growled out, thrashing against my chains again. "Let me go!" Useless, useless, useless. What do I think THAT'S going to accomplish?!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:14 pm

"right" she grumbled, her eyes closing on their own accord. the pain was slowly fading. Not that it wasn't hurting anymore, not at all. A fog had just come and descended over her body, masking the agony and leaving her feeling numb. it was an odd sensation to say the least.
"My-my name is Artemis" She told him, her voice soft. If she was going to die she at least wanted there to be a name associated with the body.

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:17 pm

Ezra walked into the store, grabbing a drink, and putting the correct amount he guessed it would be at home. He proceided to walk out the the door. "Keep the change," he called over his shoulder.

Last edited by gh3325 on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm; edited 2 times in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 26 of 40 Previous  1 ... 14 ... 25, 26, 27 ... 33 ... 40  Next