the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 32 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:39 pm

Cricket
I wouldn't have doubted that for a second...except that face bones were pretty much just one mass of skull, plus a bit of cartilage. Ouch...oi my my. Didn't doubt it at all. Still unable to respond, I shifted a bit to try to take some weight off my wrists. It didn't do much except make the metal clink, and the metal cut back into me again. I was pretty sure I was already bleeding.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:40 pm

The pain in Nate's head had already ebbed away by the time he woke up. All that was left was a dull throb, something that he could easily handle. When he opened his eyes though, he was caught off guard. His shirt was off, exposing his chest, the cold air tickling his bare skin, rising goosebumps. He was chained to a table, unable to move very far. He struggled, pulling at the restraints. The one on his left wrist groaned with the force he was putting on the pull, almost giving way.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:46 pm

Freya: I glance up as my victim awoke and began struggling. "If you dont stop that, i may just have to stick a rather long screw through your arm into the table." i said lightly. I finished sharpening my knife and tested it, drawing it along my own hand and smiling as the skin split and blood welled from the wound. "I think that's sharp enough." i said. "Now then.... we're going to have some fun, you and i...." i murmered as i walked over to the table, drawing the knife i was currently holding down his chest slowly as i talked.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:50 pm

T.Mor:

Cricket shifted in his bindings and angry red rings of...well...the beginnings of really badly cut up wrists were briefly visible. I felt sick.

Mr.Face seemed to interpret that clank of metal as a 'yes' though, and cautiously removed the gag. "Alright. Explain yourself. I'm fascinated. This was such a stupid idea on all of your parts...that I am enthralled by the details." His pointed teeth clicked together as he spoke. I'd never noticed that before.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:55 pm

Nate winced as a thin stream of blood began to run down his chest. But he didn't scream, didn't yell out, he only yanked his left wrist hard, the chain snapping. With his mind on autopilot, he swung with his fist, aiming for the girl.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:00 pm

Freya: I allowed his fist to connect, grinning at the burst of pain. "Why thank you. Its been a while since anyone's managed to hurt me. Ive had to make do with hurting myself. Alas." i said lightly, as i began to restrain him telepathically. He was evidently stronger than most of my victims. I dug the tip of the knife in slightly deeper as i did so, playing around for the moment. "Now then.... flaying, disembowelment, slow dismemberment, burning...... so many choices, so little time." i said, sighing a little.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Nate strained against the invisible force holding him down, obviously not having much luck. The pain in his chest was white hot, the smell of his own blood drawing out his fangs. Growling, his breathing deep and ragged, he glared at the girl. "What the hell do you want?"
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:11 pm

Cricket
T.Mor wasn't looking too well. My stomach tied in a knot when I realised that I could see his arm blistering from across the room. I shot him an apologetic look before Mr. Face obliviously blocked my view. "I assure you...it was sheer dumb luck gone wrong on my part," I answered simply, watching his teeth. "Were you th' mind t' come up with th' brilliant idea of outfitting every guard with those masks?"
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:26 pm

T.Mor:

I smiled...or...something...maybe grimaced? Back at Cricket...Trying to communicate...I don't even know. I'm bad at feelings...

Did he really just ask that? Oh dear...That question about the masks...he could be in trouble...erm. More trouble. "Why do you ask?" Mr.Face asked, as though this were...no more than a passing interest.

I kinda wanted to warn Cricket that he could be in for it based on his response...Because...well...Cricket was a friend. And...Friends don't let friends get their skulls removed by insane employers... I think...I don't know...I've never really had friends before. Just Riddle. And I mean...She was immortal.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:30 pm

Ezra fell to the ground, he hit his head hard on the ground. Slowly, his vision faded to black. "You'll pay." he mumbled, before passing out.

Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:34 pm

Cricket
Ah. That answered the question. "It's a nice touch." I still couldn't seem to get my eyes off of this guy's mouth. The clink of teeth replayed in my mind.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:50 pm

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

The guards looked at eachother, shrugged, and hauled Ezra about 5 blocks down to the south enterance of the government building.

T.Mor:

That...was...uncomfortably close. Really...I had no idea what I was hoping for...I had no buisiness hoping for anything. I was an emotionally detached paid murderer. I deserved to feel hopeless. But still. Cricket...I did not think Cricket had hit any major nerves with that. And for that...I was hopeful.

Someone knocked at the door. I watched as Mr.Face nonchalantly walked across the room, Stepping right over my toes, to answer the door. He didn't open it, of course...he could hear, and hadn't a care in the world who was on the other side. "Yes?"

Something unintelligible. At least...to me. "Put him in 4...I'll be in...Shortly." He grinned. This was not going to be good. "Hands Mr.Namechov..." He told me, pulling the duct tape roll from his box. Oh dear.

I closed my eyes and extended my arms, trying to set them next to eachother in a way that wouldn't spread the acid. Mr.Face apparently wanted nothing of that, and rearranged my hands FOR me before tying me up. I grimaced again, but endured in silence.

" I think I'm going to leave you all with some amusement..." Mr.Face said ominously.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:55 pm

Ezra woke up startled, his hands were shackled to the wall. He looked down, so where his feet. He tried pulling but they didn't budge. He had to get out.

Last edited by gh3325 on Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 5:59 pm

Cricket
I didn't like the sound of that. My eyes flitted to T.Mor again in question.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:15 pm

Freya: I giggled, finding this question hilarious. "I was bored. So i went to find someone to kill. You were just in the wrong place at the wrong time. And nice fangs.... vampire, hmm? Well, that explains a lot. It also means i dont have to be quite as.... CAREFUL, with you." i said, chuckling again. I drew the knife along his skin, carving lines deep into his flesh, making a nice closed shape so i could peel off the skin there. Partial flaying... good fun.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:25 pm

(Will reply in a moment!)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:32 pm

Peter
I felt like I was in a dream...strike that, a nightmare. I saw the plexiglass lying above the tub, and could only be reminded of the river...the river back in the city. The one entirely surrounded by at least a foot of glass to keep the acid out. The one they tossed me in to try to kill me. The one...
STUPID.
Stupid stupid stupid stupid!
Why in the names of the gods hadn't I thought of this before?!
STUPID.
I could've saved T.Mor the trouble of having his arm get acid in it! Could've saved Cricket the trouble of getting his wrists cut! And T.Mor wouldn't have lost his job...
In that river, I had been sure I was going to drown. But in a miracle of intense concentration, Sesria had... I started handing her all my faculties. My senses, the control over my voluntary muscles... The familiar glow appeared, and my hands and feet started to vanish.
...STUPID.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:39 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Somewhere is Auda.....
Artemis slunk through the streets, trying her best to remain inconspicuous as she searched the crowd for a wealthy coat or hat. the owner of said object would then become her next target. What? a girls gotta eat, and if she'd going to risk imprisonment for pickpocketing, there better be a big pay off involved. Hence the need for a wealthy person. She let her dark curtain of hair fall and obscure her face as she located her next victim.

Her feet barely made any movement across the streets. Trix had eyed another girl slinking around in the shadows. Another hunter? That was a challenge she welcomed. By the smell, the figure was human. Good. Trix loved killing humans.
She consumed herself in black flames, hiding, and ran quickly behind the figure, too fast for any eyes to see. Now on her trail, Trix got braver and closer.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:41 pm

Invisimort wrote:BURN OUT DISTRICT

"Its...a magical...fruit." He didn't know how to explain it. It wiggled. It was like...Amazing. "Yes. we can walk...no hurry." He had to be nice.

Mr.Face:

"That...is irritating." I muttered as I nudged her foot away. I was tempted to just...I don't even know...Chop it off or something for all the trouble she was giving me.

T.Mor:

The door opened again."SIR I...Oh." Just another guard. "Weren't you suppoused to get the bucket?" I asked, aware that there was no bucket and that Mr.Face had mentioned a bucket.

"But I want to hurry! I miss my family and everyone! Let's go faster! Faster!" Beatle let another carefree laugh go as he ran, and as usual, tripped, falling onto his face. Having done so countless times, it didn't hurt him anymore, and he got up promptly.
"But what can I call you? You have a funny face. Can I call you Mister Funny Face?" he begged, stopping and turning around.

(I know the guard isn't Mr.Face, don't worry xD)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:48 pm

T.Mor:

"Everybody wave..." Mr.Face said happily as he moved the plexiglass to it's proper place atop the tub, submerging Peter entirely, and clamped it in place...with...clamps. That. Was. Just. Not. Right. On ANY LEVEL.

I watched in horror as Mr.Face walked out of the room...seeming content.

Mr.Face:

Well. I had wanted to do more with him...But...this would work... I mean...Just the...whole concept of the thing.

I practically skipped into cell 4. "Good evening...erm. Morning I guess it's getting to be now." I said, with a practically manic grin, I'm sure. "I've been quite...busy recently...Do forgive me if I'm not entirely...Focused" I said, anticipating a noise from the next room. I loved those PVC pipes...Best acoustic set up for a prison ever.

THE BURN OUT DISTRICT...

"Erm...You can call me...that...I guess..." The guard said uneasily. He hadn't been issued a pseudonym. Oh well. This worked he suppoused. He accellerated to match the kid.

They continued walking through the wreck of a city, with the guard smoothly rerouting as necessary to avoid the worst of the fires. They ended up on the north end of the Government building. "Come in here with me...For the jello." The guard lied calmly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:52 pm

Ezra stared wide-eyed. It was Mr. Face. He had to keep calm. "Remember me?" he asked, with a smirk.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:53 pm

(SERIOUSLY. BEATLE. DO NOT TAKE CANDY FROM STRANGERS. ESPECIALLY IN AUDA...)

"Awesome! Can you eat it with me? I want you to be with me the whole time. You're my new best friend! I'm so excited. When do we get there? HURRY UP!" Beatle shouted, running ahead and falling, again.
He grunted, and stood up, "Sorry Mister Funny Face, I do that a lot. I'm too short. Most young babies in the castle I grew up were taller than me, and they were 5 years younger! Fishy says it's because I only ate one thing all my life but I think it's because I'm just not very smart and so I'm not tall. Do you think that's wrong? I think it's right but whenever I tell people they laugh at me."
He jumped onto the man's leg and held on as he walked, smiling up at him.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 6:59 pm

Cricket
My eyes widened. That was despicable. He wasn't going to...? Mr. Face would just...agh! How long would he be in there? Wait. Pardon. Was he...glowing in there, or was it just me? I opened my mouth to say something, but then remembered the pipes.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:05 pm

Peter
Sesria and I almost lost our concentration completely as I was submerged...which was more on my part than hers. Mainly because my lungs were filling with water. That can generally make focusing harder.
...You know, I probably would've been completely terrified if I hadn't been so willing to die.
Thank the gods that Mr. Face couldn't see, or he would've known that something was going on. The glow became ever brighter, more and more of me disappearing. I was becoming transparent. Eventually, there was nothing left of me but the essence of life...which quickly took on soul form. I, as an owl, flew right up through the plexiglass, standing on top and looking around. A girl with light brown hair--much lighter than mine--and purple eyes stood in the middle of the room, looking pensive. She was dressed in all black, the clothes being very similar to the ones I had on.
Now, where were those masks that they took? she thought. Hey, fly through the ceiling to the upper level, will you? Find that room with the masks.
Right.
I did as she instructed, taking off and soaring up.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 7:10 pm

Cricket
Right. So I wasn't crazy yet...I didn't think. The soul thing...there was now a girl standing in the middle of the room. I was really hating those pipes right now...gesturing was hard at all when I was, well, hanging there. I really wanted to say something. Another chance. Yes! Although I didn't want to think about what he would do to us if we were caught again.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 40 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 36 ... 40  Next