the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 27 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:18 pm

Mr.Face:

"I am just...allowing you to offer your input. Honestly. I apologise if you have had past experiences that indicate otherwise. Now...Think on this while I go take care of that purchase..." I said irritatedly as I left the room.
I went across the hall to see My Purchase.

The OS was counting down. "Fifty-nine seconds...." It said cooly as I entered the room.

"Yes yes OS...I'm here...Continue." I said calmly. "Any last words? I asked the girl. "Oh. Wait...No toungue...Nevermind..." I said with a grin. I waited for the countdown to end. Maybe something particularly violent would happen.

T.Mor:

She told me her name. She told me her NAME. Oh god...Why? I didn't want to know that...I sighed. "That is a very nice name. I am not allowed to tell you mine...Or I could be dead like you." I replied heavily, continuing with my work. I had to peel more skin as I worked my way up her arm.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:26 pm

Artemis's lips twitched, delusion setting into her mind as the fog rushed to numb the new area as well "may I try and guess?" she asked, her tone hopeful. she tried to open her eyes and look at him but she found they were too heavy to lift...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:32 pm

Spades
I glared at him as he left, my wrists and ankles getting raw from my struggling. I can't... quite... reach... my cards... I finally ripped one shackle from the wall, my hand bloody, and started working on my other wrist. I wasn't going to die today if I could help it.

Marley
That countdown... was really... getting on my nerves. I looked up at Mr Face, that one action sapping the last of my strength. I let my head slump forward again. My eyelids fluttered shut as I thought of something, anything, just to make my last mark on the world... I sent him a huge, excruciating bolt of pain, right to his mind. I couldn't keep it up for long, though. Just enough to make him feel it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:41 pm

Mr.Face:

I was hit with a wave of...Awfulness. It was enough to drop me to the floor. 8 feet to the floor...on top of...inexplicable agony. I bit down on my own unnaturally long toungue, and felt the mercurial taste of blood. Not something I was unfamiliar with...Eating with these monstrous teeth often inadvertently caused the same result. This was precisely the reason I warned people to be wary of their toungues. After a moment the pain ebbed, and I was able to sit on the floor, still trembling, and hear the countdown terminate, and the resulting buzz of the electric shock.

T.Mor:

"You want to guess from behind this mask?" I pointed at the white faceless mask I wore. "Be my guest. I can't stop you." I said. Well...Technically I could...but...Screw it. She was already dying. If that made her happy...Whatever.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:45 pm

Artemis smiled, attempting to lift her head to look at him but epically failing "Theodor? No no, that can't be it... Andrew? No.. too skater dude.. Michael? Steve? What about Gabe, that's a nice steady name. You seem like a Gabe, are you Gabe?" she rambled, the blood loss starting to scramble her thoughts

Last edited by Ella Rose on Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:48 pm

Marley
As I held Mr Face in that place of agony, my mind wandered. Well, more like detached. Because I had accepted what was coming next, and I was... not /okay/ with it, but... I don't know, at peace? I imagined myself with Nate again, in his arms, watching his soft smile and his kind eyes. I realized my face was wet, but I didn't care. I could practically hear his heart beat, like I was really there with him. 'I love you' I mouthed to the daydream, wishing that maybe, somehow, my message could really reach him. Suddenly, there was a shock, like my whole being was filled with a blinding electric light... and when the shock faded, there was nothing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:56 pm

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

"DUDE!! COME BACK!! You're 20 short!!" The clerk called after him panickedly. "YOU DIDN'T EVEN START PAYING THE TAX!!!" He chased him out the door yelling, Knowing that tax evasion was quite punishable by law.

Mr.Face:

Well. That was...Interesting. And...uniquely painful. I got up and put away the portable OS, being careful to shut it down before going to retrieve the node. I did not need to be shocked on top of ...whatever that was.

Having put that all away, I pulled a guard into the room to haul my purchase up to the crematorium. I continued back to the room with my gunshot victim in it. She was flailing. Wait...Flailing?

"Stop flailing. How did you get loose?" I asked, barely masking some kind of irritation.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 6:59 pm

Spades
I was still working on my second wrist when he entered, and I cursed, grabbing a card and aiming it "Don't come any closer" I hissed

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:00 pm

"Wait what?!" said Ezra, whipping around surprise. It was probably the correct amount. "I'm twenty dollars short? You've got to be kidding."
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:06 pm

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

The clerk had no idea what a dollar was. "Rectangles. You are 20 rectangles short. Yes. Leisurely beverage tax. You know the one." He was slowly attracting the attention of two guards, watching the scene unfold from a fire escape above the street. "So...Do you have it or not?" The clerk asked.

Mr.Face:

"Are you going to throw something at me again?" I asked bemused. She was going to be fun I could tell. I indulged he for a moment, and did not advance. "And once you throw that...Then what?" I asked her calmly.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:11 pm

Ezra dug into his pocket, "No, I don't."
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:17 pm

Spades
"I could slit your throat with this" I threatened. But on the other hand, that was a violation of the Oath. Gah, I hated working with morals, so inconvenient.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:18 pm

Peter
They threw me in; I saw a few sparks before my eyes as my head hit against the side. Somewhat dazed, I looked up at the faceless masks. This was...
Tubs meant water. Lots of water.
To say that this was going to royally suck would be the understatement of the century.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:25 pm

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

The guards heard that, and swift as tacos, dropped to street level, siezing Ezra wordlessly. "You are under arrest. For tax evasion." One told him.

Mr.Face:

"I could duck." I countered coldly. "I mean...We could talk like this all day. I COULD just throw exacto knives at you from a distance until you die. But would that be useful? Or an effective use of my time and energy?" I chuckled my trademark dead baby chuckle. "I think not."

The TUB ROOM-

They shackled Peter into the tub, the chains allowed for some movement...but not enough to stand. Just enough to move your arms in a way that says 'look I am in chains!' Just enough to squirm. "Were we suppoused to fill it do you remember?" One guard asked the other as they stood by the door.

"I dunno. Just...Leave it for now...Mr.Face will sort it out...we need the plexiglass and the bucket remember?" The other replied.

"Right...Right." And with that they were gone. The lock clicked into place behind them.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:28 pm

T.Mor:

She was never going to guess...My parents were insane. "No...Not even close." I told her as I continued peeling veins...all the way up through the elbow now... I cut some of her sleeve away to get more space.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:29 pm

Spades
I tossed the card at his side, then quickly drew another "I said let me go!" I said, a little louder and more forcefully this time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:31 pm

the room started to spin for her, and she spared a glance at her arm. Dry heaves rocked her for a moment before she could regain control. "how-how far are you going to go?" she squeaked

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:34 pm

Mr.Face:

I heard something cut through the air, and tossed myself just out of the way. Nothing fantastic, just a few inches to the right. "Does this mean that I have pemission to start flinging exacto knives then? I have...Remarkably good aim at a stationary target..." I asked her. She was quite...spirited.

T.Mor:

I hadn't even thought of that. "Erm...Well...Probably as far as I can get before you bleed out...Actually..." I told her, not sure about anything beyond that. I didn't want to be even more of a monster and switch techniques halfway though, Like Mr.Face had a tendency to do.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:38 pm

And that's when it hit her- she really was going to die. there was no denying it anymore, no hope of escape. even if someone did miraculously burst in and save the day, she was too far gone. "please" Artemis begged, her words slurring "please tell me your name."

Last edited by Ella Rose on Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:39 pm

Spades
I wasn't even going to bother responding to that exacto knife comment. My eyes glinted angrily, like green fire. I tossed another card, a little lower and more to the left, to make it harder to dodge

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:44 pm

"Nah, not today boys." said Ezra, pushing into one guard's mind and selecting a painful memory. He punched the other guard.
Banshee
Banshee

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:47 pm

Mr.Face:

"DO YOU TRY TO IRRITATE?" I asked, unable to countermaneouver fast enough to miss the second...I actually didn't know what she was throwing. Too small and fast. Couldn't echolocate a shape. Just a location. It burned, as did the first one she threw at me. Nothing like that mystery agony from across the hall though. I chucked an exacto knife, aiming for her wrist. With any luck, I'd pin her to the wall. I felt like a small child, engaged in small scale aerial warfare like this.

T.Mor:

"I am not allowed... I told you." I replied. I really should just tell her...She was dead anyway. It bit at me, this choice. "But you are kind of...well...doomed huh?" I muttered, still conflicted.

SOMEWHERE IN AUDA...

One guard collapsed, suddenly remembering that one time in third grade when he was forced to eat mudpies made of real mud. The other sucked up the punch, and pulled a gun, shooting Ezra in the foot.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:50 pm

Artemis managed a dry laugh "it would appear so" ice began to fill her limbs and she fought against it, her breathing ragged "please?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:52 pm

Spades
Just before I had the chance to get another card, I saw a knife fly through the air. It sliced through my hand before I had a chance to avoid it. I screamed, though it was more rage than agony, letting out a string of curses

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 7:55 pm

T.Mor:

"Screw it. Hi. My name is T.Morbid Namechov. And...I've just...effectively signed my own execution notice by saying that to you." I said, remembering the PVC piping that carried screams and voices though the cells. If Mr.Face was on this side of the hall...Well...I was dead. I wasn't sure I even cared though. I had no reason to protest...I mean...really.

Mr.Face:

I grinned at the scream. That just made my night. "Are you ready to play along now? Or should I keep throwing these?" I asked her.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 27 of 40 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 26, 27, 28 ... 33 ... 40  Next