the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 29 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by ßøn∑z Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:13 pm

(Err, there is no post for Art on page 16...)
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:17 pm

BURN OUT DISTRICT

"Its...a magical...fruit." He didn't know how to explain it. It wiggled. It was like...Amazing. "Yes. we can walk...no hurry." He had to be nice.

Mr.Face:

"That...is irritating." I muttered as I nudged her foot away. I was tempted to just...I don't even know...Chop it off or something for all the trouble she was giving me.

T.Mor:

The door opened again."SIR I...Oh." Just another guard. "Weren't you suppoused to get the bucket?" I asked, aware that there was no bucket and that Mr.Face had mentioned a bucket.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:18 pm

ßøn∑z wrote:(Err, there is no post for Art on page 16...)
*headdesk* I meant 46...

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:19 pm

Spades is a trouble giver, I apologize, Mr Face xD

Spades
I kicked his hand again, hard, trying to get the saw out of his grip. Blood was gushing out of the leg he was cutting into, and between that and the gunshot, I was pretty dizzy

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:31 pm

Ezra spewed a curse at one, fire lit up at the guards feet.
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 10:57 pm

endellion wrote:Jay
I sharply sucked in my breath, trying to bite back a scream of pain. If Drewy saw me screaming, that wouldn't help matters much at all. But I also wasn't stupid enough to bite my tongue or some such thing. "I took an entire /course/ on pain tolerance at the Academy, idiot" I muttered, looking up at E Drew. "Do your worst"

Spades
The thought of the team here... being tortured... I shook my head, my curls bouncing "No" I said icily "I'm not going to participate in your little game" I had enough of that from the Joker to last a lifetime

"Don't worry, I will. I'm just getting started, love." E. Drew just grinned down to her. He pulled the blade down the side of her arm and Let the river of blood flow before dripping the rubbing alcohol on it. He turned his back to ue as he went back to the shelf and grabbed a metal iron. He pulled out a small blowtorch and started heating the metal until it had a red glow. "Where would you liked to be burned? Arm, leg, chest, cheek?" he asked her, Turing the iron in his hand.
"I swear...if you don't let her go..." Drew started.
"You'll what, Drewy? Kill me? That's against your morals." E. Drew snarled at him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:02 pm

Jay
Fear stirred in my chest as I watched evil Drew heat the iron. Then I remembered the visions Adrian would give me... the flames...
"Seems you're in quite the spot, little bird" I heard his chilling voice just beside me, and I looked over, my eyes wide
"Just what I need. Mind lending a hand and doing something productive for once?" I said quietly, my eyes narrowing. He just laughed in response, but said nothing else

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:24 pm

"Where will it be then?" E. Drew asked her as he gently dragged the hot mettal along her cheek. "Unless you want me to choose." he heard a low growl come from Drew's direcion and smirked. E. Drew was getting to him.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:27 pm

Jay
I winced, but forced myself to meet his eyes. Maybe if he was Drew's alter ego, there was SOME part of the good Drew inside him... somewhere... "Don't let him get to you, Drew" I said evenly "And anti-Drew... are you sure you want to be doing this? Really?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:35 pm

"I am very sure about this." E drew grinned to her. "So, where will it be love? I haven't got all day." he brushed back her hair again with his spare hand. He knew that it got to both his other ego and to the girl. "The more you curroperate with me the sooner his will be over for you." he reasoned with her as he brought the hot iron down to trace the fresh cut on her arm.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:47 pm

Jay
I winced in pain "Stop calling me love, and stop messing with my hair." I growled, doing my best to ignore my imaginary enemy, who was still laughing slightly as he watched. But he seemed oddly... concerned? No. He doesn't feel concern. Than what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:52 pm

E. Drew just smirked wider. He finally decided to lace the hot iron on her shoulder and press down. He could hear the iron sizzle as it burned her skin.
"Stop! Just...stop hurting her!" Drew pleaded to him. E. Drew just chuckled and brushed back her hair. He fouldntellthay sue was close to tears. Or at least he hoped she was.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jul 04, 2011 11:58 pm

Jay
I gave a strangled half scream, my breath becoming shallow. Pain made my entire body tense up, and I could smell the burnt skin. It made me vaguely sick. And it made me think of my dreams again... but I dug deep into my pain resistance training.

Back to top Go down

Post by Momo13 Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:07 am

E. Drew laughed darkly at her scream. He pulled he iron away to reveil a bad second degree burn on her shoulder.
Her scream was pushed drew over the edge. His eyes darkened and he struggled harder against he chains that held him. "Jay, I am so sorry about all of this. I never want to see you hurt like this. If I could stop this, I would." Dree told her softly in her mind. He warned in horror as E. Drew grabbed the rusted and bloody blade again. He dragged the sharp tip along her leg. But instead of just dripping the rubbing alcohol on this time, he soaked a rag and pressed it deep into the would.
"Hey, look on the bright side. At lead you wont die of infection," E. Drew chuckled softly to her.
Momo13
Momo13

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 05, 2011 12:12 am

Jay
His laugh reminded me of Adrian's. And since he had Drew's voice... it made it almost unbearable. I felt like I was almost hyperventilating as he sliced my leg, but I told myself that it could be much worse, so I just gritted my teeth. "Keep on the sunny side of life, huh?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:22 am

Peter
I struggled uselessly against my bonds, growing more panicked the more I tried and failed. The guards left, but a new one walked in shortly after.
That voice. I knew that voice. And I couldn't think of any guard who was more...awkward.
"...T.Mor?" I asked quietly. Hopefully.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:25 am

Cricket
Plan gone. "T.Mor? You guys keep popping up all over th' place..." I said. Slip of the tongue. Whoops. Hoped he was actually T.Mor. "They were out of buckets."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:18 am

T.Mor:

Holy crap...Cricket? And...Peter knew me too? Oh crap..."Guys...You can't call me that here...PVC acoustics could get me killed..." I told them quietly. Suddenly everything seemed incredibly loud to me. Like...Incredibly loud.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:22 am

endellion wrote:Spades is a trouble giver, I apologize, Mr Face xD

Spades
I kicked his hand again, hard, trying to get the saw out of his grip. Blood was gushing out of the leg he was cutting into, and between that and the gunshot, I was pretty dizzy

Mr.Face:

This was...very irritating. I went to my toolbox and pulled out a roll of duct tape, which I would employ to immobilize that other leg. I was just trying to get at that bone. Not like this was water torture or anything.

Hmm...Wonder how my hostage is doing? hehe. Water torture. I grinned at the thought, peeling off a piece of duct tape from the roll.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:23 am

Peter
It was T.Mor! And...
"Cricket?" I asked, growing in confidence. "Is that you?"
I had no idea what Cricket was doing here or why he was dressed as a guard, but I didn't care. I felt a glimmer of hope. Maybe I would make it out of here alright!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:25 am

Cricket
Well, I was very easily recognised. It hadn't been the first time my accent gave me away. However, it was really obvious when I tried to tone it down...I settled for lowering my voice even more. "You with th' unface. Do you want a bucket, or not? Th' last time I was there, they were out, so if you just tell me where t' go I could find you one for your prisoner there."
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:46 am

T.Mor:

Ok...So...How to get Peter out...Erm...Well he was already in all black..."Uhm...If you go up out of here...and...hang a right...keep your hand along the wall...and keep right for a bit...you'll hit a...bucket room..." I pointed at my mask emphatically while saying bucket room. Mr.Face couldn't hear hand gestures..."It's...It's got a picture on the door...Since none of us can read." I explained, sincerely hoping that whoever was in the room with him was trouble. "And...Was anyone told to start this water?" I asked. using the phrase as a reason to go crouch beside Peter. How to get him out...Oh crap...I pointed at the shackles. and made a 'what do?' gesture.
Invisimort
Invisimort

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:50 am

Peter
The hope was growing.
'Lockpicking tools,' I mouthed, pointing to my right boot where I kept them hidden.
This could really work!
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Jacky K. Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:56 am

Cricket
I didn't know how long I would have to take, and someone else might come in at any moment. As much as I hated to say it...or, subtly gesture it, I would rather wait until I got back to free him. Just in case someone came in to say 'why is this prisoner not shackled? DEATH FOR ALL!' "See you in a bit," I said carefully, trying to get the message across that I knew how to get him out of those. And then I was gone out the door, following T.Mor's intructions.

It didn't take too terribly long to find the room and the mask. The problem was getting back. I finally found the number and slipped back in, handing the mask to T.Mor. Now for the locks. Before I started searching around his feet I glanced up with a quick 'pardon me' expression...which, I then realised, he couldn't see. Ah well. And I started feeling around the locks with the trusty tools. Ah, how I'd missed lock picks. Couldn't find mine. They were like little puzzle-solvers.
Jacky K.
Jacky K.

Back to top Go down

Post by Echo Tue Jul 05, 2011 4:01 am

Peter
Relief started to fill me as he worked on the locks. This wasn't the first time Cricket had used my tools, actually. I knew he was good with them. I sat up when my hands were freed, rubbing my wrists and giving him a grateful look.
Echo
Echo
Winter Dragon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 29 of 40 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 28, 29, 30 ... 34 ... 40  Next