the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 36 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:11 pm

Devon frowned, "Of course not." He dug the blade deeper into her skin.

Mirissa couldn't help the tears that fell down her cheeks, but so help her she wouldn't scream.
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:31 pm

Ella Rose wrote:Artemis flinched back, not that it had really hurt, the touch was just unnerving. She went to reply with a snarky retort when she suddenly took in her confronters appearence. She gasped, her voice leaving her. "What the hell are you?" she managed

Drake gave a content sigh as he felt her teeth find purchase in his neck. he didn't know why, but the feeling of his blood being drain turned him on.. a lot. His vision only began to swirl slightly as he felt the vamp weaken and pull away. Pitty, he was really enjoying that too.
He grinned at her words and let her fall, not bothering to catch her as he gingerly pressed his fingers to his neck, helping the clotting process. He stood over her and nudged her with his foot, exposing her pale face for him to see. She was a beauty, naturally. But even more so than the rest. oh this was going to be a fun one to mess with, of that he was sure. He slung her over his shoulder and quickly brought her to the prison cells, chaining her up with silver chains. it was the small things like that that helped break their soulless spirits. something which he looked forward to greatly.

here ya go Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:34 pm

Ravyn wrote:Sin: Now he was just teasing me. "Yeah. Id like to rip your head clean off and break every bone in your body." i said, trying to stay calm with the scent of blood in the air.

Drake gathered a drop of the red liquid onto his finger and held it above her, just out of her reach. "you would, eh?" he let it fall, splattering dead on her forehead "to bad you're chained up"

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:37 pm

Taking a slow breath, Trix enclosed them in a full ring of black fire, so no others could interfere. She took another step closer to her prey.
"A creature from hell," she smiled almost sweetly, her mind thinking to the place that she would go to someday to become a complete demon.
"I wonder what human blood really tastes like? I'm not a vampire, or a cannibal, but I do wonder. The smell is quite revolting, but I'd like to try it," Trix wondered aloud, her cold blue eyes focused dead on the girl.
"What is your name? I'd like to taste you."
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:43 pm

Artemis was unable to hold a shiver from crawling down her spine as she took in her current predicament. Crap. what to do? there was no pickpocketing her way out of this one...
She jerked her chin up defiantly, not offering up an answer "let me pass" she demanded, trying to seem braver than she felt

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:47 pm

Trix laughed, bitterly and humorlessly.
"Oh, sure, I'll move out of the way and let you walk through the fire. Ha! Face it; you're trapped. Now, just come a bit closer. I don't need knives, I have fingernails."
With another smile lingering on her lips, Trix stepped forward first, her hands both curling around the girl's neck as if she were embracing her, but one finger dug in, just poking through her skin. A drop of blood trickled out. Her fingers tightened, and the flow was more steady. A strange feeling washed over Trix as she saw the blood drip. Memories, of war and hate and death and hell. She blinked it away and met her eyes again.
"Your name, please?"
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:54 pm

Artemis narrowed her gaze, her gray eyes defiant as she refused to acknowledge the stinging of her neck. "I'm afraid that's just going to be left up to your imagination" she quipped, not willing to give up the one thing that defined her.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 8:59 pm

Milena smiled at the tears, "I remember at the sleepover one of the girls was cornered. She had her Teddy Bear, as if that would protect her. I asked her the same question. She said Her favorite animal was a unicorn." Milena laughed before continuing, "So i made her look like a unicorn. I let her friends watch as i forced the blade through her skull. That was the horn. They freaked out, It was hilarious." She finished making the stripes on Mirissa's arms,"See, now once im done with the legs, youll look like a tiger."

Sarah let out a small cry as the blade entered her skin deeper. "What would you do if i escaped?" She asked, trying her hardest to appear calm.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:03 pm

Growling slightly, Trix dug all her fingers into the girl's neck, and began to squeeze to restrict air flow. She wouldn't suffocate the girl, just bake her uncomfortable.
"You have such a pretty face. Such beautiful hair. I think it's lovely. Do you like your hair?" She snarled into her ear, her face getting close to the several cuts on her neck.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:07 pm

Mirissa cried out, the pain too much. "Your....horrible."

Devon considered it, pulling the knife through her side and out of the skin. "I'd kill you as painfully as possible."
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:10 pm

Milena laughed, "It could be much worse dear, im going easy on you." She finished her legs, "There, your a tiger. I never happened to get your name."
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:20 pm

Mirissa whimpered, "Mirissa." She forced her voice to come out strong. Her eyes to bring back the former glare.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Artemis grimaced, the pressure on her neck jumping from uncomfortable to borderline unbearable as she struggled to fill her lungs. "go to hell" she managed, whipping out her dagger and embedding it into the stranger

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:30 pm

Ezra rolled his eyes, "Fine, I'd rather bleed to death. Happy? Now why are you really distracted?"
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:45 pm

Trix snarled, looking down at the knife.
"You'll pay for that," she spoke softly, her voice a bit higher than normal.
She was still for a moment, fingers in her neck, dagger in her. But in a flash, the removed the dagger, withdrew her fingers, and violently threw the girl to the cement onto her back. Trix stood over her, and, still snarling, held the dagger over her neck.
"You just made a very bad mistake," Trix shrieked, body stinging from the stab.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Milena smiled coldly, she made the temperature shift, it was suddenly cold. "Dont you love the cold?" she asked

Sarah narrowed her eyes, "What if you couldnt catch me?"
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:49 pm

Sin: "Oh, believe me, if i werent chained up right now, or if i had one of my guns, you would be in serioous trouble...." i snarled, continuing to fight against my restraints, ignoring the pain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Black spots filled Artemis's vision, her lungs cramping as the impact prevented her from drawing that desperately needed breath. She stared up at her through the dark locks of hair obscuring her vision. "your point?" she gasped, quickly falling unconscious

Back to top Go down

Post by Invisimort Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:51 pm

Mr.Face:

Why was he prying into my scheduling conflicts? This was unwanted attention. "I told you. Scheduling." I said flatly, as I stabbed a hole in one side of his neck. I quickly fed the tube into the hole, and blood began rolling down it. And I had no bucket. Oh well.
No embalming fluid either I realised. I ducked out into the hall, leaving him to drain for a moment..."I NEED A BUCKET OF EMBALMING FLUID!!" I called into the hall.
Some guard came running up with it.
I returned to my nosy victim, and punched an identical hole on the other side of his neck, feeding the tube with the embalming fluid into this hole. His own heart would take care of the rest actually...Pumping itself full of embalming fluid. I loved that fact.
Invisimort
Invisimort

http://invisimort.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Drake sighed, becoming bored "but yet you are chained up" he stroked her face longingly before retreating over to his table of favorite gadgets "shall we have some fun?"

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:55 pm

Devon shrugged and walked across the room, pulling a branding iron from the wall. "That's not a posibility."

Mirissa frowned, she didn't like anything Milena liked. "I hate it!" She spit.
Bells
Bells

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Trix was about to speak when she saw the body was still. She couldn't have died. Fainted, possibly? Not good. Trix wanted her to be alive. She'd hurt her, she needed to pay.
She slapped her face a couple times, her head moving back and forth. Narrowing her eyes, Trix pressed a burning finger to the girl's nose. Would it do anything?
Maybe she could take this time to move her elsewhere. Or just kill her here. She contemplated this as she waited for a reaction from the victim.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Banshee Wed Jul 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Ezra stared at the embalming fluid, this was going to be more painful then he thought. He gave a little cry as the knife was out into his skin. "I hate you," he spat.

Last edited by gh3325 on Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:22 pm; edited 1 time in total
Banshee
Banshee

http://www.badgerofthebarricades.tumblr.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Sin: "Depends on your idea of fun. I dont think anything you have planned will be fun for me." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:00 pm

Sarah gently separated her molecules, the chain fell to the ground. She turned to a mist, floating in the air and tried to find an exit.

Milena laughed, "Would you like it hotter?" suddenly the temperature lifted to nearly 100 degrees.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 40 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next