the Character Chat Revolution
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Dramatic Death Scenes!

+10
Banshee
Sweet
Momo13
Invisimort
Stark
Echo
Black&White
Kara
Uvindei
Jacky K.
14 posters

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next

Go down

Dramatic Death Scenes! - Page 37 Empty Re: Dramatic Death Scenes!

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:01 pm

Artemis jerked her head back, coming to. "arg" she gasped, forgetting for a moment what had happened. then she spotted her, the unearthly girl hovering over her. She scurried back, not liking the fact that she had the higher ground. She stopped as she reached the flames. crap. how was she to escape?

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ßøn∑z Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:13 pm

"Tell me your name. I want to end this quickly. I'm getting hungry. Oh, I still haven't tried your blood yet. Be a darling and give me your arm for me. Or do I have to cut if off with your own dagger?" Trix raised an eyebrow and put her hands on the girl's shoulders, securing her to the cracked pavement.
ßøn∑z
ßøn∑z

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:14 pm

Drake grinned, picking up a silver blade "exactly"
he walked toward her, raising an eyebrow "lets see how well you react to this"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:19 pm

Sin: "Lets not..." i muttered as soon as he was close enough. Lightning fast, i swung my foot out in an expert kick, aiming to at least knock the wind out of him or SOMETHING. If i was going to die, at least i could cause him a lot of irritation before i went down.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:20 pm

Artemis scowled "kill me and you'll never learn it" she unconsciously brought her arm behind her, protecting it

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:30 pm

Drake fell onto his knees, his breath knock out of him. that was... exhilarating.. he liked it. no. he loved it. He pushed himself up and rammed the blade into the offending foot

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:32 pm

Sin: I hissed, gritting my teeth as the blade pierced my thick combat boot and went through my foot. "Bastard...." i spat, glaring daggers. If looks could kill, he'd be dead at least nine times over by now.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:37 pm

"why thank you" Drake replied, moving over her and pressing up against her thin frame "bite me" he demanded, his eyes holding hers, hard in anticipation

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:41 pm

Sin: "Wow, you know, i suspected you might be twisted when you threw a knife through my arm, but now im pretty sure that you were exposed to some wonderfully toxic fumes at some point, because something in your brain is not right. And, if i recall, last time i bit you, i wound up drugged and chained up. No thanks. Get off me." i said, kneeing him in the one place guys never, ever want hurt. HARD. At least i was relatively certain that if i got out of here, his children werent about to come back for revenge.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:51 pm

drake grimaced and grabbed her roughly, quickly securing her legs in identical shackles before moving back over her. His hands danced lightly across her body and rested on her her chin, jerking it forward \to meet his gaze. "then you shall starve. " he walked out of the room, leaving her to the hunger which was sure to develop

Last edited by Ella Rose on Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Wed Jul 06, 2011 10:55 pm

Sin: Darn.... id liked being able to use my legs. I couldnt repress a revolted shudder as i felt his hands moving across my body. This guy was one sick bastard. I ignored the statement about me starving. Id been weeks without feeding before. It was hard, but since id fed recently anyways, i was confident i could hold out for a while.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jul 06, 2011 11:06 pm

Drake left her to her thoughts for many weeks to come, only visiting her to ask if she'd now consent. she'd of course say no which would result in another silver blade embedded in her. it wasn't long until he was running out of places to stab... the site made him proud. she'd cave and consent soon, he knew she would. that's what made the wait worth the while.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kara Thu Jul 07, 2011 10:56 am

Blood. He needed blood. His body ached for it, burned for it. To survive, he needed to replace what he had lost, but as soon as she had touched his literally exposed stomach, the blackness had taken Nate under. He could no longer feel, no longer see, no longer hear. It was all black, all consuming. He was alive though, that much he knew. He just couldn't figure out if he was greatful for it or not.
Kara
Kara

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 12:58 pm

Freya: My victim was barely conscious. Hmm..... i wondered if i should let him go briefly, toy with him a bit. Let him think he might escape only to have that hope dashed again. That could be funny.... I allowed my telikinetic restraint to weaken and fade. It would be intersting to see if he was even capable of doing anything at this point.

Sin: I hung limply from my restraints, breath ragged and shallow, conserving my remaining energy. The silver knives embedded in my flesh burned viciously, and the bloodhunger raged inside me, as if it were clawing my stomach out, but still, i refused to bite him. Why? Two reasons. One, because it gave him some sort of wierd, sick satisfaction and it was what he wanted me to do, and two, because there was a good chance there was something else in his blood that would not be particularly good for me. But with the hunger raging, i was sorely tempted. I could drain him dry, or simply rip out his throat.... i very much wanted to rip out his throat for causing me such pain.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:56 pm

drake reentered her cell, three viles of potions in his hand. He placed them on a table across from her, out of her reach but in her sight, as he pulled up a stool and watched her. "ready to consent now?" he fiddled with another dagger

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:58 pm

Ale J. wrote:Sarah gently separated her molecules, the chain fell to the ground. She turned to a mist, floating in the air and tried to find an exit.

Milena laughed, "Would you like it hotter?" suddenly the temperature lifted to nearly 100 degrees.

Devon-........... "What the f***?"

Mirissa flinched, "No, I hate that too, just like i hate you!"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 1:59 pm

Sin: I glared up at him, gaze sharper than the dagger he was holding and almost as lethal. "Depends on what you're going to put in your bloodstream this time." i said, but it took all my effort not to cave in immediately.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:12 pm

Drake chuckled, and her comes the fun "it all depends on your choice.. your luck" he gestured to the viles "each one contains a special concoction. if you are ready to consent, you shall pick one for me to drink. your fate is in your hands" he sat back, still fingering the blade happily.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:13 pm

Sin: I rolled my eyes. "Great. Games. Im guessing there are no good choices here, are there." i said bluntly.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:19 pm

Drake's eyes glinted "one causes great, great pain. One's a sedative, and one" he shrugs, "is but water." you pick two, one goes on this blade, the other in my veins. if you're lucky.. you win" his smile widened, "if you're lucky, that is"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ravyn Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:38 pm

Sin: "Well, considering im already in 'great, great pain', and i dont think i could actually be in a whole lot more, i think im willing to take my chances." i said. Pain i could handle.... the sedative.... well, i really didnt want to think aobut what he would do to me if he managed to drug me up again. But then the water wouldnt do anything at all. Two out of three of the options i could handle. May as well give this a shot.
Ravyn
Ravyn

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jul 07, 2011 2:43 pm

Drake raised an eyebrow and brought the blade softly across his neck, letting the smell of his blood fill the air "well? i'm waiting"

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:03 pm

Sarah laughed while in the air, "Take that Jerk" She looked around, Where was the exit?

Milena laughed, "Your very indecisive....hot or cold?" She made the temperature switch back and forth.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bells Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:07 pm

Devon stomped to a control panel on the wall and pressed a button that dropped steep walls down around the room.

((Is Devon becoming a victim lolz?))

Mirissa growled, "Neither!"
Bells
Bells

http://www.daughtersofdarkness.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ale J. Thu Jul 07, 2011 3:13 pm

((Lol she is just trying to escape))

Sarah looked around, there was no way out. Even worse, her powers were going away. She turned normal again and went as far as she could from Devon.

Milena watched her with amusement, "So, nothing at all?" she made the temperature go back to normal. Slowly, she tried taking out the oxygen from around the Mirissa.
Ale J.
Ale J.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 40 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38, 39, 40  Next